Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for ato > Reviews

Browse

ato's Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ato "none" RSS Feed (None)

Page: 1 | 2
HM Digital TDS-EZ Water Quality TDS Tester, 0-9990 ppm Measurement Range , 1 ppm Resolution, +/- 3% Readout Accuracy
Price: $13.90
79 used & new from $11.82

1.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced! found it cheaper!, January 23, 2011
OK, I went to Wal-Mart and was looking for a TDS/PH/EC meter they told me they don't carry them. I kept shopping and in the automotive R/V section I found a Intellitec Water Purity Tester for campers or R/V enthusiasts for $11.69 cents with extra battery's included. I went to my local Hydroponics store and tested one of their Hanna aginst this one. Guess which one was more accurate.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 2, 2011 4:27 AM PST

Hydroton - 50 Liter
Hydroton - 50 Liter
Offered by Hydro Warehouse
Price: $74.99
2 used & new from $74.99

5.0 out of 5 stars New to these, but very impressed!, January 23, 2011
This review is from: Hydroton - 50 Liter
I started a DWC system/Bubble ponics in a 5 gal black bucket and a 6" net lid. I planted the 4"x4" Rock wool cube in the 6" net and filled the Hydroton around to the top. *NOTICE* this part is very important and I failed to read the directions. Wash them first. Now, because I didn't I thought it would kill my plants, but to my surprise PH levels were perfect, PPM was within range it just colored the water. Three days later we are right on schedule and growth is fantastic. I will remove today and flush and fill with fresh today, but my point is that even if you do the same just watch your PPM,EC & PH and you'll be just fine. I will keep using these forever. I love them.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Purchased but have not use as of yet, January 23, 2011
I was told by my local Hydro shop that this is the "Introduction" nutrients for the new Hydroponic grower. They are forgiving, easy to use, very concentrated, and inexpensive to start with. Once you master these then you can venture out into the Gigantic choices from many company's "Supplements" to push whatever your growing to new levels of performance and eventually into organic Hydroponics.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 2, 2014 3:50 AM PDT

Hydrofarm CK64060 Hot House, Heat Mat Included
Hydrofarm CK64060 Hot House, Heat Mat Included
Price: $39.14
39 used & new from $31.07

5.0 out of 5 stars If your looking for 100% propagation in a inexpesive Hot House this is worth every penny, January 23, 2011
I bought this setup for it's simplicity and dome height, heat mat, and cubes. I have found in the past a cheap trick for 100% propagation with this system. Weather you purchase here on Amazon or at Home Depot/Lowe's. Buy the cheapest maybe even cracked two 12" x 12" floor tiles and place the heat mat on top of them, then the dome tray on top of heat mat. What this does for the cuttings is allow the roots to cool slowly and still grow with the free warmth of the tiles. It works every time for my cuttings or seedlings. Try it it works! Best of luck!

I have no moisture dripping outside of the tray everything stays inside as it should.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 7, 2014 8:50 PM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great starter for your Hydroponic, DWC,EBB Flow,Drip,Bubbleponics,Airoponics,NFT, January 23, 2011
OK, I am new to Hydroponics. So I went to my local Hydro store and got some free great information. I took his experience of what works, what doesn't, which system to start with according to my grow area and light availability and ease of use. We decided on the Bubble-Ponics system/DWC. Starting out with these nutrients just the "Grow" and the "Bloom". It's easy to mix. Makes your PH, TDS/PPM and EC perfect using tap water! very easy to use. Look how much you get for the money! this should last all winter long.
However: The store owner told me to start with 1/2 the recommended dose and let the plant absorb the nutrients slowly at first. At about 12" tall go 3/4 and then at 18" go full and watch out he said. So far he's rite!

Hydrofarm JSV2 2-Foot Jump Start T5 Grow Light System
Hydrofarm JSV2 2-Foot Jump Start T5 Grow Light System
Price: $59.44
47 used & new from $44.00

5.0 out of 5 stars T 5 Lighting is the only way to go., January 23, 2011
I bought this at my local Hydroponic store to keep a little of my money local. It was very easy to set up. Well made, easy to use, can be modified to fit your needs. Do not expect large yields under one of these, however if supplemented with two other CFL spiral lights it is keeping my mother in very good condition and inter nodes are close together. Very inexpensive compared to 4" shop lights. This stand and light will last me a lifetime. OK, maybe not the light bulb.

I assembled in my living room in less than 5 min total. No problems at all. But I am a mechanic by trade.

Grodan Rockwool Cubes (4 X 4 X 4 Inches) 6 Pack With Holes
Grodan Rockwool Cubes (4 X 4 X 4 Inches) 6 Pack With Holes
Offered by brazilee
Price: $7.40
8 used & new from $7.40

5.0 out of 5 stars If your using the starting rockwool cubes your going to need these, January 23, 2011
These are just amazing! in two days after adding my starter rock-wool cube to my DWC bucket system I had roots sprouting through the bigger 4 x 4 cube. Just amazing! I did plant the 4"x4" cube into ceramic balls in the top of my 6" basket top. Make sure you set these in "Distilled water" for 24 hours first. THIS IS IMPORTANT. Good luck with yours
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 25, 2013 12:53 PM PST

Grodan A-OK 36/40 1.5 Inch Starter Plugs, Sheet of 98
Grodan A-OK 36/40 1.5 Inch Starter Plugs, Sheet of 98
Offered by The Hydroponic City Los Angeles
Price: $14.47
18 used & new from $10.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect! they work EVERY time!, January 23, 2011
I am just amazed at how this little cubes work so well. It does not matter whether I am using for starting seed or my cuttings from mother. I have never lost one and the rooting time is very very short. Try these you'll be glad you did.

LEDwholesalers GYO1009 60-Inch x 48-Inch x 24-Inch Mylar Reflective Hydroponic Grow Tent
Offered by LEDwholesalers ®
Price: $75.00
3 used & new from $60.50

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very impressed with this grow tent, for Bang for Buck Value, January 23, 2011
I received this item on time as agreed. All of the parts and packaging was there and ready to go. I think this may be the best buy of my year. What a deal. Not as "Tall" as I thought, but it's going to work like chocolate. I took pictures of the whole assembly and being a mechanic I couldn't leave well enough alone so I up graded the performance on this product 100% for less than $9.00 at your local auto parts store.

After reading others reviews about this product it gave me an idea of what I was in for in advance. Thank you.

The tent is very well made! and it has the toughest zippers I've seen since my military day's. All in all, I had it setup with modifications in an hour, alone. Best Bang for the buck. Thanx for looking. All the best with yours. (Burn instructions)
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 11, 2011 9:06 AM PDT

From Trappers to Tourists: Fremont County, Colorado, 1830-1950
From Trappers to Tourists: Fremont County, Colorado, 1830-1950
by Rosemae (Wells) Campbell
26 used & new from $19.30

5.0 out of 5 stars If you can find it buy it!, January 19, 2011
Out of print and hard to find. A must read for Colorado adventurers. Lots of real history and Indian battles and Gold.

Page: 1 | 2