Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Riven > Reviews

Browse

Riven's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Riven RSS Feed

Doctor Who Bow Ties Are Cool Plus Sizes Womens T-shirt (5x Plus)
Doctor Who Bow Ties Are Cool Plus Sizes Womens T-shirt (5x Plus)

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor fit, December 7, 2015
I really like the design, but the fabric is rather flimsy and the fit was about 1 size smaller than it said it was.

Fulland Wallet Card Holder PU Leather Pouch Flip Leaf Style Case Cover with Stand for Apple IPhone 5 5S 5G Plus Stylus Pen and Screen Protector-Green
Offered by Fulland
Price: $9.59
2 used & new from $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars This wallet case has lasted a very long time, ..., December 7, 2015
This wallet case has lasted a very long time, it's shown some wear and tear, but I would probably still be using it if I hadn't upgraded to iphone6.

Savory Prime 100-Pack Basted Twist Sticks, 5-Inch, Brown
Savory Prime 100-Pack Basted Twist Sticks, 5-Inch, Brown
Price: $12.99
6 used & new from $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, December 7, 2015
My 3 yr old cockapoo really likes these.

Korean Ceramics (Korean Culture Series Book 14)
Korean Ceramics (Korean Culture Series Book 14)
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars The formatting for the ebook is weird and will change ..., December 7, 2015
The formatting for the ebook is weird and will change the way pages are viewed, which was difficult to deal with when several images were next to the wrong title.

For iPhone 6 6S 4.7" Wallet Case,WenBelle [Colorful Series] book Fold, Stand Feature, Leather Iphone 6/6s 4.7 inch Cover Flip Cover with Foldable Stand, Pockets for Id and Credit Cards, Flip Case for Apple iPhone 6 6s 4.7 Inch-Love tree

3.0 out of 5 stars Good while it lasted., December 7, 2015
Since it wasn't expensive I wasn't expecting super high quality, but after 3 months of use the faux leather has cracked where is bends and come off completely around the spines of both the wallet area and the clasp area. I guess I shouldn't have expected it to last.
Comment Comment | Permalink

LDS Scriptures (Spanish)
LDS Scriptures (Spanish)
Price: $14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of monry, January 7, 2015
This review is from: LDS Scriptures (Spanish) (App)
Why on earth would you pay for something you can get free from gospel library!? Don't waste your money on this.

iPhone 5 \ 5s Case, CaseCrown Chameleon Glider Dual Color Case Cover (Olive/Aqua Green)
Offered by Senyx
Price: $9.27
2 used & new from $4.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, September 13, 2013
This is exactly what I was looking for. The fit is great and it looks great on my iPhone. The case itself is a little slippery, but no more than the phone itself. I love how the color changes in different lighting. It arrived promptly and with no problems.

Itoya Art Profolio Evolution Storage/Display Book 18 in. x 24 in.
Itoya Art Profolio Evolution Storage/Display Book 18 in. x 24 in.
Offered by Hyatt's All Things Creative
Price: $38.47
15 used & new from $34.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed., March 25, 2013
I needed an inexpensive portfolio for my college drawing class. This was an inexpensive alternative. You get what you pay for. It's not the best quality, but it fits my needs and budget.

Decalgirl Kindle Touch Skin -  Moon Tree (does not fit Kindle Paperwhite)
Decalgirl Kindle Touch Skin - Moon Tree (does not fit Kindle Paperwhite)

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Good!, February 21, 2012
Even though for some reason I was expecting it to be packaged a little bit differently... I LOVE it! It looks exactly like the pictures and has already gained attention and compliments. Not to mention that it's functional as well (no scratches on my kindle)!

Unsolved Serial Killings
Unsolved Serial Killings
Price: $2.09

1.0 out of 5 stars I want my time back!, February 21, 2012
This book (if you can even call it that, it's more like a pamphlet) is the WORST thing I've read in years, possibly ever! Please do not waste your time with this. It was painful from the start with bad grammar and punctuation errors. It only got worse as I continued. Finally I had to stop before I went absolutely batty. Every word can be found elsewhere and there aren't any redeeming insights from the author.
I implore you to save yourself from this disaster of a book.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 16, 2012 5:30 PM PDT