Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Periphery Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Woodsie the Owl > Reviews

Browse

Woodsie the Owl's Profile

Customer Reviews: 36

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Woodsie the Owl RSS Feed (Austin, Texas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
A.J. Morgan Brody 1.50 Wayfarer Reading Glasses, Turquoise, 51 mm
A.J. Morgan Brody 1.50 Wayfarer Reading Glasses, Turquoise, 51 mm
Price: $42.00

3.0 out of 5 stars My fault not theirs, April 3, 2016
My bad for ordering before measuring. I have several pairs of AJ Morgan readers that I adore & that fit perfectly. Foolishly ordering these with the long arms means everytime I look down, they fall off my face. D'oh!

Filofax 2016 Personal Organizer, Domino Patent Pink, 6.75 x 3.75" (C022481-16)
Filofax 2016 Personal Organizer, Domino Patent Pink, 6.75 x 3.75" (C022481-16)
Price: $33.87
3 used & new from $33.87

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but..., April 3, 2016
It's really cute but because it's vinyl it won't ever lay flat or stay open so it's a bit inconvenient to use. But the color is fabulous & it's so easy to find when I lose it around the house.

kate spade new york Journal - Red (Never Overdressed)
kate spade new york Journal - Red (Never Overdressed)
Offered by Glorious Neibko
Price: $23.00
17 used & new from $16.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, durable & very very handy, April 3, 2016
Cute, durable, unkillable. Worth every penny! I use this as a date book & love it. Bright color makes it easy to find too

Free Soup Social
Free Soup Social
Offered by Superb Shopper
Price: $24.99
5 used & new from $18.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Crazy, Sexy, Cool. Buy this before it's gone!, April 3, 2016
This review is from: Free Soup Social (Audio CD)
Love this record SO much! Just wish I could get it on vinyl. Not 1 did song. Every cut is fab.

Kate Spade New York 2016 Medium 17-Month Agenda Daily Planner - Quick & Curious
Kate Spade New York 2016 Medium 17-Month Agenda Daily Planner - Quick & Curious
3 used & new from $15.28

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy This Agenda!, December 8, 2015
Completely bummed! This Horrible diary is missing at least 3 pages at the end of every month. April 2016 ends on the 24th! Hello Quality control??? I went back to Amazon & bought another from a completely different merchant and it had the same problem. Kate Spade, you stink!

kate spade new york Medium 17 Month Covered Spiral Agenda, Quick and Curious
kate spade new york Medium 17 Month Covered Spiral Agenda, Quick and Curious
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $30.00
2 used & new from $30.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Layout of Planner makes it useless! Horrible!, December 8, 2015
Whoever organized this book should be fired! Who puts the monthly end papers before the end of the month? It completely screws up my scheduling & makes date keeping very difficult. Avoid this "planner" because it's too much trouble to use. I'd give it negative stars for wasting my time if I could.

I Love Lucy Polka Dot Dress Small (Small)
I Love Lucy Polka Dot Dress Small (Small)
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $25.02
25 used & new from $22.54

1.0 out of 5 stars Needs words worse than hideous, November 25, 2015
Hideous, see-through, flammable disaster. Instant garbage & complete waste of money. I waited so long for this then it was too awful to wear and I had to quickly find another costume--which incidentally stunk.

Best Friends by Sheri OrthoComfort Deep Dish Cuddler in Sherpa, Fuchsia, 20"x20"x12"
Price: $28.99
9 used & new from $23.19

1.0 out of 5 stars Bummed :-(, November 25, 2015
The photos for this item are completely misleading. I thought I was buying a Sherpa ball dog bed but all this is is a cuddle bed with higher sides. It falls over & wont stand up on its own. A complete disappointment. The fuchsia color is cute but that's the best thing I can say.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Crosley CR6010A-RE Collegiate Portable USB Turntable with Software for Ripping and Editing Audio, Red & Cream
Price: Click here to see our price
46 used & new from $70.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Rinky-dink, plastic, wobbly, tin can sound. Keep looking...., September 29, 2015
Just Don't. I am not an audio-phile, not a record snob, in fact I haven't heard any of my records for 20+ years. I bought this and was so excited ti get it. Oh my god, the speaker is so awful! I hooked it up to my Bose speaker so it was far better but the auto stop is really weird. The player will just stop when it gets to what it thinks is the end of the record, so often before the last song is over, the machine just stops. This cannot be good for my records. But really it is the overall sound and plastic yuk quality of the machine that is the reason for the return. Yes, its cute and tiny and portable but if your records sound like crap, why bother? I am returning it today and going to spring for the Technics $99 player which at least has a real needle. Unless you are honestly looking for a "Close-and-Play" quality machine, I'd skip this one and probably all Crosely's in general.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 13, 2015 1:02 PM PDT

The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book)
by Janet Mills
Price: $7.03
1150 used & new from $1.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly written, dumbed down, September 13, 2015
The dumbest book ever! I'll assume this is a poor translation because it is so poorly written I cannot believe it has such rabid fans. Don't get me wrong, the bigger picture & the message is lovely but what a load of crap you have to slog thru to get it. Do not waste your money. Read it online.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4