Profile for Kristina Simmers > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kristina Simmers "Kristina Johnson" RSS Feed (Waynesboro, VA)

Page: 1 | 2
JJ Cole Original Infant Bundleme, Graphite, Infant
JJ Cole Original Infant Bundleme, Graphite, Infant
Offered by Hold N Storage
Price: $39.95
24 used & new from $35.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Used to own but not after I found out IT'S NOT SAFE, January 6, 2011
My 4 month old used to have this car seat cover until I realized it's unsafe! The layer of fabric between the baby and the actual seat prevents the safety straps from being as tight as they need to be in order to be effective in an accident. It served it's purpose and kept him very warm but so does my new cover- and it doesnt jeopardize his safety. Now I have the one that fits over the seat and although it's a little harder to get him in/out it keeps him just as warm and is not a safety hazard.

Snuza Hero Baby Movement Monitor
Snuza Hero Baby Movement Monitor
Offered by DBROTH
Price: Click here to see our price
7 used & new from $55.57

5.0 out of 5 stars have to have, January 6, 2011
I am a first time mom and was horrified at the thought of SIDS so I got the snuza halo. I didnt use it the first couple weeks because my sons umbillical cord hadn't healed all the way and I was afraid the monitor rubbing it might cause an infection or irritate it (I dont know that it would but I am a worry wort) and I slept horribly worrying about if he was okay. I have used it EVERY night since his umbillical cord healed and I have slept wonderfully. It stays put if you fold down the top of the diaper to give it something to clip onto but isn't tight enough to cause any skin irritation. He doesn't even seem to know it's there. The battery lasts approx a year and a half and has a low battery indicator. The only thing I would change is to make it a little louder...its pretty loud (especially with the baby monitor on) but if I am down stairs with the TV on I am afraid I wont hear it if it goes off. You have to take into account the monitor is under their PJ's and blankets when they are swaddled. He's 6 months old now and still wears it everynight (and will probably will until he's old enough to take it off himself!)

Fisher-Price Space Saver High Chair, Scatterbug
Fisher-Price Space Saver High Chair, Scatterbug
Offered by UNPLUGGED
Price: $58.89
10 used & new from $58.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, December 27, 2010
This high chair is great! The tray can be removed and is dishwasher safe and the cover is washable too. It has three positions to accomidate infants, babies, and toddlers and converts to a booster seat. The print is gender nutral and pretty easy to wipe clean. I would highly recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and practical, December 27, 2010
I just got this wallet for Christmas and I really like it. It has a seperate zipper part for change and a pocket inside the zipper part to keep bills. The other part snaps open/closed and has about six credit card slots and a two more pockets to keep things. There is also a see through window to keep your license/ID card.

Flexees by Maidenform Women's Ultimate Slimmer? Wear Your Own Bra Torsette Body Briefer #2656,Body Beige,X-Large
Price: $25.90
14 used & new from $24.61

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job and doesn't cost as much as the others, December 27, 2010
This body shaper does the trick and doesn't cost half as much as the others! I had a baby 5 months ago and was a "thick girl" to begin with so I wanted something that would conceal my love handles and smoothen out my back and sides...this does great. I really like that I can wear my regular bra with it but the straps dig into your shoulders a little bit. It's not a deal breaker for me but it might be for someone else. The material is firm enough to "keep everything in it's place" but not too firm that you cant sit down. Overall I am very pleased with this shaper and would recommend it.

Silver Tone Baby Phat Eternity Charm Bracelet
Silver Tone Baby Phat Eternity Charm Bracelet

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality and great price, December 27, 2010
I received this bracelet for Christmas and I LOVE it! The quality is great and it fits good (I have bigger wrists so I was a little worried.) I am very happy with this item.

Safety 1st Tubside Bath Seat
Safety 1st Tubside Bath Seat

5.0 out of 5 stars Absoultely love it!, December 12, 2010
This seat has made bathing my 5 month old so much more enjoyable. We had a bath pillow that was fine when he was a newborn but my son hated that thing after he was old enough to support his own head and sit up. This seat is easy to slide on the side of any standard tub and suctions itself to it so that it doesn't slide around. There is a release bar that you pull underneth to get it to release when your done. The seat spins around so that you can get all angles without having to take your baby out and the sides make it easy for him to hold himself up if he starts to lean (he hasn't quite mastered sitting up yet). The only minor flaw I see it that it makes it a little difficult to wash his "privite areas" so I leave them for last and just take him out of the seat to do it; it's not enough for me to take away any points for this otherwise wonderful seat.

4.0 out of 5 stars Only teether my son will use, December 12, 2010
I tried several other teethers that you freeze or refridgerate and some that were just squishy but my 5 month old hated them all. This is the only teether he will use. At first he was a little hesitant but once he realized that he controlled the vibrating he likes it. He doesnt chew on it for hours but it has definatly been the best so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and product, December 12, 2010
This was very easy to assemble and had plenty of toys to keep my 5 month olds attention, but not too much to be overbearing. It was a little high for him even on the lowest setting so I had to put a pillow under his feet but it wont be long before he'll grow into it. Overall I found the quality to be great and very stable (I was a little worried) and would definatly recommend this jumperoo to other parents.

Itzbeen Pocket Nanny Baby Care Timer, Blue
Itzbeen Pocket Nanny Baby Care Timer, Blue
Offered by ToysNGamesEtc
Price: $22.95
18 used & new from $21.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Soooo helpful!, December 12, 2010
I got a lot of things at my baby shower but this was the most useful for a new born. You can set timers for diaper changes, naps, meals, etc so it takes the guess work out of when things when done, which my husband loved because he could just look at it and see what needs to be done when he came home from work. I breastfeed so the little switch at the bottom that keeps track of which side you used last was a life saver. I am a first time mom and had no idea how hetic things would be so this was a HUGE help.

Page: 1 | 2