Profile for Julia Kirshner > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Julia Kirshner RSS Feed

Kenneth Cole Reaction Luggage Mind Your Own Business
Kenneth Cole Reaction Luggage Mind Your Own Business
Price: $141.48 - $460.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit much, January 31, 2012
The bag looks great and is made well; but the way it's designed, it doesn't fit much. I tried putting a MacBook Air in a soft case, a clipboard with a few pieces of paper and a 1' soft binder (not full) and the bag wouldn't close. It's made to fit a few very, very thin items. A complete waste of money. I can't even return it now since I've been trying to use it hoping that it would work somehow for me to carry work things. Also, one of the front clasps is deformed and it's extremely hard to close/open it.

Titan Deluxe Convertible Car Seat - Bronze Glory
Titan Deluxe Convertible Car Seat - Bronze Glory

5.0 out of 5 stars Self-Explanatory, July 8, 2006
We got this car seat for our 6 month old daughter. We tried it in the store and she really liked sitting in it (she cried when we put her in the Triumph). The seat installs with ease if you follow the instructions, which are really self-explanatory. As for all the parents who are complaining: 1) when loosening the straps have the chest clamp closed, thus you will pull on both straps at once keeping them even; 2) when pulling on the tightening strap on the bottom of the seat, pull straight out, not up (there is not much room when the seat is installed, but it's more than enough to get the straps tight for even a small baby).