Profile for Elisabet > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Elisabet RSS Feed (Phoenix, Arizona)

Page: 1 | 2
SHEEC - SoleHugger ACTIVE 2-Pair Pack - Women's No-Show Casual Socks (Beige/Large)
Offered by D'aht World
Price: $12.00
2 used & new from $12.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, May 19, 2015
Like most no-show socks I still need to use double sided tape to keep them from falling.

iClever® Universal Wireless Bluetooth FM Transmitter Car Kit with USB Charger for iPhone 6 / 6 Plus, iPad Air 2 / mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge and More
Offered by Hisgadget Inc
Price: $36.99
2 used & new from $31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised, May 19, 2015
I really had doubts about this product but after using it every day for the past month I am really surprised. I tuned it to 107.9 which typically has some cross talk from another station but when my iPhone 6 Plus is connected I get no interference just perfect sound. I am able to use the speaker phone, calls are clear. I have found that sometimes the podcast I'm listening to doesn't always pause when a call comes in.

Carhartt Men's Washed Denim Bib Overall Unlined,Darkstone,46 x 28
Carhartt Men's Washed Denim Bib Overall Unlined,Darkstone,46 x 28
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Order a size up, May 19, 2015
Runs small. Had to return the first pair for a larger size.

OSABASA Womens 3 Pair Casual No-Show Socks of Hidden Flat Boat Line BEIGE US 8-11/Asia M (SETKWMS09)

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, May 19, 2015

Sewing Machine LED Lighting Kit - Fits All Sewing Machines!
Sewing Machine LED Lighting Kit - Fits All Sewing Machines!
Offered by Inspired LED
Price: $40.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright lights, May 19, 2015
I got this to add to my Juki TL-2010Q. I had to trim the LED strip and mounted it along the back side of the throat. It works perfectly and adds the amount of light that I was looking for.

Circleware Yorkshire 2 gal. Beverage Dispenser
Circleware Yorkshire 2 gal. Beverage Dispenser
Offered by Lily's Home
Price: $29.99
5 used & new from $25.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Sounds like plastic, May 19, 2015
I purchased two of these jars for ice tea and cold brew coffee. Like many of the other reviews the spout sucks. I did purchase the stainless steel spouts but have yet to try those out. While these are glass I found that they are very thin on the sides. When I tapped on the sides they sounded like plastic and could easily shatter.

Ultra Bright LED Headlamp Flashlight-Lifetime Guarantee! Light & Comfortable With Dimmable White Light, Red & Strobe Light Ideal For Camping, Running, Reading, More! Water Resistant With 3 AAAs Incl!
Offered by Northbound Train Enterprises
Price: $44.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought one for myself to use when I'm knitting and ..., April 3, 2015
Bought one for myself to use when I'm knitting and quilting, the husband kept stealing it so I had to buy him one too. Bright light, fits perfectly.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 4, 2015 6:15 AM PDT

trücup low-acid coffee - Stuck in the Middle, Medium Roast - Whole Bean, One Pound Bag
Offered by trücup coffee
Price: $13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for chilly mornings, April 3, 2015
Not too strong. Perfect for chilly mornings!

trücup low-acid coffee - Born to Be Mild, Light Roast - Whole Bean, One Pound Bag
Offered by trücup coffee
Price: $13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars ... looking for a low acid coffee that still had great flavor and Tru Cup does exactly that, April 3, 2015
I was looking for a low acid coffee that still had great flavor and Tru Cup does exactly that. Bought the 5lb bag the second time around. It would be nice to have this on Amazon Prime.

iPhone 6 Plus Case, 5.5" Shamo's Thin Case Cover TPU Rubber Gel, Transparent Clear Back Case for Iphone 6 Plus, Soft Silicone, Shamo's (Pink)
Offered by Shamo's LLC