Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation
Profile for shoju > Reviews

Browse

shoju's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

shoju RSS Feed

Wacoal Women's Awareness Underwire Bra, Naturally Nude, 36D
Wacoal Women's Awareness Underwire Bra, Naturally Nude, 36D
Price: $65.00
12 used & new from $65.00

1.0 out of 5 stars It only has two layers and is just like all other bras which are too narrow for me ..., May 16, 2015
What I received was NOT what was pictured. The style that I chose had three layers of hook and eyes for back closures. I chose this one because I thought that with the extra wide back closure this bra would feel more supportive. It only has two layers and is just like all other bras which are too narrow for me in the back. Straps hurt shoulders due to the fact that there isn't enough support around my body.

Wacoal Women's Front Close T-Back Bra, Toast, 36DD
Wacoal Women's Front Close T-Back Bra, Toast, 36DD
Price: $46.00
7 used & new from $44.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Like all bras, April 26, 2015
Like all bras, the underwires kill after awhile. The tiny shoulder straps dig if you have them snug, and if you don't have them snug the bra isn't as supportive as I'de like it. This is true for every bra out there however. Out of the dozens I've bought over the years, this one I do continue to wear however.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits OK, I Am Keeping It, May 20, 2013
I think I'm an in-between size because I have never found a comfortable bra and I've tried on every one! This bra does have wide shoulder straps which are comfortable. It's not very stretchy or forgiving so if your a pound or two different from day to day this bra may feel too tight or loose. The cups are not pointed like a lot of bras, so that part is nice. I will keep this and wear it on the days I'm down a few pounds.

Bower CDV10 Portable 10-Inch Leatherette DVD Case, Black
Bower CDV10 Portable 10-Inch Leatherette DVD Case, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars DVD Case, May 20, 2013
This product was exactly what I was looking for. The case is extremely nice quality, It has ample room to store DVDs. I haven't used it yet for road trips, but I have placed it in my mini SUV and I really like it.

Highland 1932600 Car Trash Keeper
Highland 1932600 Car Trash Keeper
Price: $4.88
5 used & new from $4.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Trash and wipe keeper good investment, May 20, 2013
I like this product because I have a bad habit of putting my trash on the floor with the intention of picking it up, but that never seems to happen. Now I have a trash "can" right next to me. The other thing that I love is that it has a section on the bottom to keep wipes. That feature equals having a handy place to put trash while in the car.

Domo Kun Padden Plush Seat Belt Cover Seatbelt Pair 2 Covers New
Domo Kun Padden Plush Seat Belt Cover Seatbelt Pair 2 Covers New

5.0 out of 5 stars Seat Belt Covers, May 20, 2013
The price was great, and now I don't worry about the kids leaving their shoulder belts on. This item was a good investment.

Exquisite Form Women's Front Close Cotton Posture Bra 5100531, White, 38B
Exquisite Form Women's Front Close Cotton Posture Bra 5100531, White, 38B
Price: $24.00
3 used & new from $23.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Comfortable Bra I've Found Yet, April 16, 2012
This bra is quite comfortable as long as you get the correct size. I have tried dozens of bras and spent hundreds of dollars only to feel uncomfortable and irritated by them all! I am a size 36C and feel, for my frame, full figured. For this reason, I need a bra with good support. The full back support made all the difference. It holds everything in place without putting all that strain on the shoulder straps alone to do all the work. I've ordered 6 of these bras altogether. The only downfalls are that they are not adjustable and they run small in size. Make sure you order a size larger! I ordered a 38B (I'm a 36C)and it fit the best. I finally have my favorite bra - Yeah!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok but needs improvement, March 16, 2011
I liked the full coverage of this bra. It gives plenty of support around the sides and in the back which is great. It's not sexy or pretty but you don't think about how much your bra is irritating you all day so it's worth it. I'm a 36C so its hard to find full support because all the bras I've tried are tiny in the straps and back so they really annoy me. I've never found a sports bra that fit well because I don't like the t-backs. Bad thing about it however are the extremely pointed cups, I had to take the seams out of the cups and trim them down and re-sew them. Overall that was worth it to finally wear a bra that is comfy FINALLY! I am willing to pay whatever it takes to get a comfy bra and this is the ONLY one I've ever found so far.

Moving Comfort Women's Maia Bra,Bronte,36 C
Moving Comfort Women's Maia Bra,Bronte,36 C

1.0 out of 5 stars Bra could be perfet with a few changes, October 7, 2010
At first I thought that I had finally found a wear everyday good support bra in a smaller size. The front was perfect, with enough support and a nice shape. The back however didn't offer any support or comfort and rode up. There was something itchy about the straps as well. With more material incorporated in the back of the bra and straps this could have been a perfect bra for me. I'm sending it back unfortunately.