Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for laneli > Reviews

Browse

laneli's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

laneli RSS Feed

Dell Computer B1160w Wireless Monochrome Printer
Dell Computer B1160w Wireless Monochrome Printer
Offered by esolutions_tech
Price: $147.95
15 used & new from $45.00

1.0 out of 5 stars useless after 3 or 4 prints, February 25, 2015
i used this printer 3, maybe 4 times until it had a paperjam. ever since then not a singe straight paper is coming out of this printer, every single sheet going through the device is getting completely crinkled up and the text is all smeared. printouts are useless. i called dell for help but since the warranty didn't start with my purchase but with the seller's purchase from dell i'm not covered and they want to charge me $19 to start troubleshooting over the phone. they suggested to throw it out...

Logitech S120 2.0 Multimedia Speakers, Black
Logitech S120 2.0 Multimedia Speakers, Black
Offered by Wireless Everything
Price: $15.00
96 used & new from $5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars unusable, May 10, 2012
I didn't expect a great sound from these speakers, I just needed some output on my pc but these speakers are absolutely useless!
The right speaker makes an unbearable cracking noise, when I first got them that noise would go away after about a minute or two and I could listen to music afterwards but now - after using the speakers for maybe 20mins total - it won't go away at all and is so loud that I can't hear anything else but that noise. They have an audio jack for headphones (I can't reach the audio port of the computer itself with headphones) but even then I can't hear anything but static and cracking.

SquareTrade 4-Year Camera Protection Plan ($2250 - 2500)
SquareTrade 4-Year Camera Protection Plan ($2250 - 2500)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $63.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Service ever, May 10, 2012
I have a few warranties with SquareTrade and I had to make use of them twice: first time was when my camera was stolen and I needed to cancel the warranty. The SquareTrade agent was very friendly, took care of everything really quickly over the phone and I got the money refunded in no time. My other camera, which was stolen during the same burglary, was insured with another company and it was a big pain to cancel that policy: it required signatures, faxes and multiple phone calls.
Just a little over a week ago I broke my replacement camera - luckily I purchased the "Accidental Damage and Handling" insurance with SquareTrade and again: it took me one phone call and a super friendly agent issued me a full refund! All I had to do was ship the broken camera to them - which they even paid for!
Great Service, thanks SquareTrade!

Zeikos ZE-3558T 58mm 3.5X Telephoto Lens
Zeikos ZE-3558T 58mm 3.5X Telephoto Lens
Offered by TheImagingWorld
Price: $14.95
4 used & new from $14.89

1.0 out of 5 stars horrible Chromatic aberration, October 4, 2010
I couldn't take a single good photo with this lens. Indoors all photos turned out too dark (but that might be due to my lack of photographic experience), outdoors I had severe visible chromatic aberration - and not just when I zoomed into the picture but just looking at it at 30% or so. Returned the item right away, glad that the seller was really nice and refunded my money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great case for DSLR!, October 4, 2010
I bought this case for my Sony DSLR A500 and it fits great! Love the case cause it looks casual and it's not obvious that there's an expensive camera inside. It's nicely padded and soft inside. It holds my camera with one lens attached and one telephoto lens in the main compartment (even if I attach my telephoto lens to the body I can still close the zipper!). There's space for a few filters in the front and quite a few more accessories in the front and the sides. If you have more lenses or bigger accessories, this case might be a little small for you but for me as a hobby photographer it's great!