Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "Fresh Betty" RSS Feed

Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $3.77
50 used & new from $0.73

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed.... tiny book!!!!, May 22, 2014
I couldn't believe when I received this book how tiny it was. Then I was even more disappointed to realize the last quarter of the book is an excerpt from another of her books (which I've already read.) I feel ripped off!! I didn't read that it was a "novella." So just wanted to warn others. I love Rachel Gibson, and if she's too tired to write a regular book, I think her publisher should just wait until the next good one. Don't publish something that will just anger readers.

Yoursclothing Womens Plus Size Green And Print Floral Drop Pocket Longline Tunic Size 16 Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, May 16, 2014
Love the pattern and fit...very comfortable, and cute with leggings. If you want something fitted or tapered, this isn't for you. This is a forgiving fit & fabric.

This Is War
This Is War
Price: $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars SO GOOD!!!, April 30, 2014
This review is from: This Is War (MP3 Music)
I hadn't heard 30 seconds to Mars much until watching one of their shows on Palladia. I loved the songs and was moved by the show, so decided to go for this album, and WOW. I absolutely LOVE it....every song is good. There's a lot of diversity within the songs, like a song goes from rockin to slower. This album goes from piano to screaming to acoustic guitar to slow to synth to heavy drum beats. Beautiful voice, and the kinds of songs you can lose yourself in.
In one night, 30 Seconds to Mars became one of my top 5. Now I want to see them live and get all their albums.
Addition - had to get on here again and say once again, I'm so blown away by this album. I can't stop listening to it the past 2 weeks. The songs go through my head all day, and I have to say, it's so SO rare for me to like every single song on an album, but 30 Seconds to Mars managed to do it with this album. I'm even more impressed after watching Artifact, and how they created the songs. SO impressed.

The Twelve Tribes of Hattie (Oprah's Book Club 2.0)
The Twelve Tribes of Hattie (Oprah's Book Club 2.0)
by Ayana Mathis
Price: $17.85
520 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars A sad page turner, January 29, 2013
This is a very deep read, and I'm not sure I've ever read anything that was both sad AND a page turner. I could NOT put it down. I found myself immersed in each character and their life and struggles. After the first chapter, I wasn't sure I could go on, but I'm glad I did. It was well worth it, to see inside Hattie and her life, family and decisions from so many angles. I did ask myself if there was a lesson I got out of this book (as I often ask myself after reading a book like this,) and I don't think there really is a "lesson" so much as a deep view of a how things are interconnected....like a "prism"....there's a central character, then the light and pieces coming off of her. Each light is it's own...perhaps trying to get free, yet will always be a part of her.

Cherokee
Cherokee
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this song!, November 19, 2012
This review is from: Cherokee (MP3 Music)
I just came on to buy this song and I can't believe nobody has written a review!! Love the sound of this song - the guitar, the beat, her voice....the flow. I must say, wasn't really familiar with Cat Power before I heard this on palladia channel. I always like to find new artists....now I'm a fan!!

Treasury of 25 Storybook Classics: Fairytales, Magic... and More! (Scholastic Storybook Treasures)
DVD ~ John Lithgow
Offered by Clyde Parks
Price: $18.61
26 used & new from $14.61

5.0 out of 5 stars My 7 & 4 year old LOVE these, September 20, 2011
Was looking for a video with Goldilocks and the Three Bears, so we tried this one. My 7 & 4 year old daughters LOVE these movies! They've watched them over & over again, and since there are several DVDs (each with about 6 short movies), they haven't tired of them yet. And the price was SO right!

California Exotics *NEW* Butterfly Kiss, Pink
California Exotics *NEW* Butterfly Kiss, Pink
Offered by Green Web Inc
Price: $7.45
131 used & new from $4.31

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!!!, July 13, 2011
First off, I didn't expect much with such a low price, but WOW!!! I looooove it. The low speed is good for starting off, the mid speed is perfect for the rest. The highest speed is pretty powerful. The butterfly stimulation is AMAZING. If you need really deep penetration, this may not be the one for you. I've had this for about 3 months now, and it still works as good as it did the first day. Love love love it, and going to buy a 2nd one as backup since the price is right and I'd hate to lose it! Very very nice treat ;)

6oz Stainless Steel Flask Gift Set w/ Funnel & Cups Free Engraving.
6oz Stainless Steel Flask Gift Set w/ Funnel & Cups Free Engraving.
2 used & new from $14.97

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good quality, and NO ENGRAVING!, November 24, 2010
This item stated I would receive an email about the engraving, which did NOT happen. Don't believe it. It arrived, but I'm returning it anyways rather than have it engraved myself because it's very cheap quality!!!! Did not like at all.

Raising Your Spirited Child: A Guide for Parents Whose Child Is More Intense, Sensitive, Perceptive, Persistent, and Energetic
by Mary Sheedy Kurcinka
Price: $11.79
182 used & new from $3.96

5.0 out of 5 stars I understand my kid now!, January 4, 2008
If you are getting frustrated, wondering if your child is super-sensitive, has A.D.D., or is out to drive you nuts.....read this book! If a sock put on wrong can send your child into a fit of hysterics...read this book! If your child doesn't cry like a little wimper or laugh quietly, but YELLS and screams it out, this is the book for you! I finally understand my child, which gives me more patience. She just feels more, does more, IS more. In the process, I've realized I, too, am spirited. I feel more aware and have tools to help my child and myself navigate through life. I now see how her attributes & temperament can work FOR her, instead of getting frustrated with her and seeing the negative. I originally got this book at the library, but had to purchase one for myself. It's going to be our bible for raising our daughter. Highly recommended for people in our shoes!

Bissell PowerForce Turbo Bagless Upright Vacuum
Bissell PowerForce Turbo Bagless Upright Vacuum

2.0 out of 5 stars belt broke after first use, January 4, 2008
I loved this vacuum the first time I used it! The turbo brush is great. It's relatively light-weight. But, the second time I went to use it, there wasn't good suction. We looked under and the roller wasn't turning. We opened it up to find the belt was broken...after only 1 use!!!! We're taking it back. I'm bummed, because I did like it. I read reviews about this belt problem BEFORE I bought it, took a chance, and it happened to me too. Bummer.

Page: 1 | 2