Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Disturbed Fire TV Stick Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Now Deal of the Day
Profile for David C. > Reviews

Browse

David C.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 42

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

David C. RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Snap'n Grip - the wrench for everything
Snap'n Grip - the wrench for everything
Offered by West Coast Marine Hardware
Price: $21.58

1.0 out of 5 stars the smaller wrench is very loose so you can shake it and it sounds like a rattle, July 2, 2015
I bought this item from a different seller and store. The wrench is not spring loaded to firmly grip anything, the smaller wrench is very loose so you can shake it and it sounds like a rattle. A regular wrench performs a better function. I would avoid it. Luckily the seller I bought it from gave me a refund without having to ship it back, that's how terrible this tool is. I can provide pics and video if needed.

David C.

LEAGOO Lead 3 MTK6582 Cell Phones 1.3GHz Quad Core 3G Android 4.4 Smartphone WCDMA Mobile 4.5" QHD IPS 4GB ROM 5MP GPS (Black)
Offered by LightInTheBox Home Store
Price: $222.71
3 used & new from $81.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Kitkat phone for less than $100?!!, December 22, 2014
Looking for an inexpensive new android phone? Don't need bells and whistles nor do you want to pay for them? Check this one out . I bought this phone a few months ago and it's been working great. I use it with T-Mobile pay-as-you-go in the San Francisco area and I've had very good reception so far. I'm not a gamer nor I watch movies on it, (I have a tablet for that). I just use it for text and calling and maybe e-mails. internet is great when I use it with my hotspot or home WiFi. Considering the price range, here are my pros and cons
Pros:
- Inexpensive
- Expandable storage memory
- Good (not great) camera and flash
- Removable battery
- Great screen viewing angles
- Easy to hold
- Easy to root

Cons
- Terrible battery life
- Low headphone volume
- Just one type of case available (ditto for screen protector)

If you are looking to buy this phone consider buying the Lead 3S version, it has twice the RAM and the storage capacity.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 4, 2015 3:32 PM PST

Tac Force 5""Blk Rescue Fldr,
Tac Force 5""Blk Rescue Fldr,
Offered by BLK Primetime
Price: $11.03
3 used & new from $11.03

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool looking mini Rambo Knife, August 17, 2014
Had other knifes but I just bought this one because it looks like a mini Rambo knife. A bit heavy for a spring assisted folding knife but great cutting open boxes and pallet straps.

MTech USA MT-424BK Folding Tactical Knife, Black Straight Edge Blade, Black Aluminum Handle, 4-3/4-Inch Closed
Price: $7.23
15 used & new from $3.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Great non spring assisted knife., August 17, 2014
Lightweight knife, feels great in your hand. Blade pops out very easy without being spring assisted. Bought it to use at work cutting and opening cardboard boxes.

Mybat Protector Cover for Pantech P2000 - Retail Packaging - Skull Wing
Mybat Protector Cover for Pantech P2000 - Retail Packaging - Skull Wing
Price: $4.47
8 used & new from $0.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Still have this phone?, May 26, 2014
If you still are hanging on to this phone get this case before they are gone, and make your old phone look bad ass.

Hisense Sero 7 Pro 7" Tablet Quad Core Processor with 8GB Memory, M470BSA
Hisense Sero 7 Pro 7" Tablet Quad Core Processor with 8GB Memory, M470BSA
Offered by Save4u tech
Price: $129.00
16 used & new from $57.80

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't be fooled..., May 4, 2014
Don't let those reviews where the writer has just purchased the tablet and is "very happy with it" fool you. I usually wait a few months before writing a product review to see how my purchase performs over time and avoid that "new buyer's excitement" review.

Well yes, the little tablet spec look impressive, in many ways ways better than the Samsung Tab3. But what good does the specs do when the unit has a known problem and Walmart does not accept returns after 2 weeks? My tablet worked perfectly for 2 months but then it started to loose the WIFI function. It would not connect to ANY source where it had connected perfectly a day before. I tried it at many locations and nothing worked. Tried apps that say "repair" WIFI connections and nothing. Well doing a search on line turns out many people had the same problem. Contacted Walmart and like I said they only accept returns up to 15 days. Yes, it has a 1 year manufacturer's warranty but I didn't expect to send it in after 2 months of purchase. Please don't say I should have bought the extended service (or whatever Walmart calls it), no product should require such plan after two months of normal use. So adding shipping costs to the price would have been enough to buy a tablet from a more respected and known manufacturer (Samsung?) and from a store with more than 15 days to accept returns or exchanges (Best Buy?). So there, I would NOT buy this tablet again nor would I recommend it to anyone. Maybe I had a defective item, but then again maybe those who have no problem with it have a rare item.

UPDATE: 8/28/14 Sent and returned for repair about 2 months ago. Was working great until today, WIFI started to be intermittent again. Piece of c.r.a.p. I'm glad it's been discontinued.

David C.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 27, 2014 11:09 AM PDT

Gaspari Nutrition Anatropin, 90 Count
Gaspari Nutrition Anatropin, 90 Count

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible test booster, January 28, 2014
Finished the bottle following the instructions and nope, nada, zero. I'm just an average overweight (not obese) 43 year old who recently got into serious weight training and been trying test boosters to give a little boost on my workouts, the last product I tried was amazing (Opti-Test)but has been discontinued for some reason. So I tried this product but have nothing good to say about them. If they tell me i have to cycle off for 4 weeks then take the product again to start noticing effects, they are just full of BS. You are better of saving your money and avoid this product. BTW be aware of 5 star reviews where the reviewer has only this product on their review list, very suspicious (employee?).

Natural Testosterone Booster Stack - 90 Days Supply
Natural Testosterone Booster Stack - 90 Days Supply

5.0 out of 5 stars See all my other reviews..., November 4, 2013
I don't trust 5 star reviews where the reviewer has only ONE product in their review list. Very suspicious. So that's why I ask you to check my other reviews. I'm not an employee of this seller, just an average overweight (not obese) 42 year old who recently got into serious weight training after years and years of just going in and out of gyms. This time around in my life I decided to train harder, watch what I eat and take health supplements like protein Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard, Double Rich Chocolate, 5 Pound Omega-3, a Multivitamin and a Test Booster. After taking this product I slept better, woke up refreshed (something I had not felt even in my 20's), could train harder with faster recovery times and an increased libido. I did not have massive muscular results but I can feel my muscles bigger to the touch. I can't tell how long the effects started to show up but it did not happen on the first take so I'm ruling out a placebo effect. As the manufacturer mentioned in an e-mail exchane, there is no off cycle period with this product so you can continue to use it after the 90 day supply is over. But just in case, I'm taking maybe a month off before moving to another testosterone brand since this product is at the moment unavailable but plan to buy once it's available again. I would not recommend this product to anyone under 35-40, so if you are a healthy young guy maybe you should avoid this product and let your natural test production do the work. For the rest of us who are in this age, go for it!!

Monoprice 109927  In-Ear Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones - Black
Monoprice 109927 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones - Black
Price: $10.77
14 used & new from $10.05

3.0 out of 5 stars Avoid and get a better brand that stays in your ears., September 27, 2013
So I burned the earphones for 50+ hours and the result was a very nice balanced sound, with a a good bass but not overpowering... if I could get them to stop from falling of my ears!! So you pay over $10.00 for this pair and since they do not have a proper ear tips to secure them on your ear canal you are to buy from a different vendor at $15.00? Why not just buy a different brand that's sounds as good or even better and that stays securely in your ears and that include extra ear tips? which brand? well try MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating In-Ear Headphones (First Generation) - Black
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 29, 2013 12:22 PM PDT

SanDisk 32GB MicroSDHC High Speed Class 4 Card with MicroSD to SD Adapter
SanDisk 32GB MicroSDHC High Speed Class 4 Card with MicroSD to SD Adapter
Offered by TSTech
Price: $12.45
24 used & new from $5.31

5.0 out of 5 stars no problems so far, September 26, 2013
Bought to use on a SanDisk Sansa Fuze+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Black). Since it was in a bulk packaging I used h2testw.exe to test for quality and read/write errors and this little memory passed without a problem. The item I received has a printed serial number which I heard is a prove it is original. Also included the SD adapter and a little case.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5