Profile for K. Duffy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Duffy RSS Feed (Cincinnati, ohio)

One Year of Dinner Table Devotions and Discussion Starters: 365 Opportunities to Grow Closer to God as a Family
by Nancy Guthrie
Price: $13.21
107 used & new from $2.40

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a nice devotional, but the subject matter might be a ..., August 29, 2014
It's a nice devotional, but the subject matter might be a bit over the head of my seven and nine year old. I'll hold onto it for about three years and use it when they're older.

Igloo Ikat Zag Everyday Tote, Turquoise, 14
Igloo Ikat Zag Everyday Tote, Turquoise, 14
Price: $19.02
2 used & new from $8.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a day at the zoo or park, August 29, 2014
Really roomy lunch bag. I regularly fit five sandwiches, a tray of cut veggies and bags of fruit along with a couple water bottles. Perfect for a day at the zoo or park.

Noarks ® Premium Moto X Wallet Case with Built-in Card Slots & Stand Flip Leather Protective Wallet Case Cover for Motorola X (Elephant Pattern)
Offered by Noarks-GeBox
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, August 29, 2014
Cute, but only lasted a couple weeks before the material began to fray.

AveryDance Lace Front Double Strap Camisole Dance Leotard for Girl, 12, Black
AveryDance Lace Front Double Strap Camisole Dance Leotard for Girl, 12, Black
Offered by BX Apparel

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too small!, August 29, 2014
I ordered a size 16 for my daughter. It fits my very tiny two year old! Outside of the ridiculous size, it's not made out of standard leotard material. It's a thin, cheap feeling polyester- the type slips are made out of.

Pride & Prejudice: A BabyLit®Counting Primer (BabyLit Books) (English and English Edition)
by Jennifer Adams
Edition: Board book
Price: $7.52
76 used & new from $1.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Cutest board book, June 5, 2013
I admittedly bought this more for myself than my 14 month old but we both love it. Precious concept, great drawings.

Beginning Geography, Grades K-2 (Beginning Geography (Evan-Moor))
Beginning Geography, Grades K-2 (Beginning Geography (Evan-Moor))
by Evan-Moor
23 used & new from $16.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Love it with one caveat, February 1, 2012
We use this in our home school for my first grade daughter. The lessons are age appropriate and simple with fun activities. The only problem I have with this book is on many of the pages it instructs the child to color something in, cut it out and glue it on the next page. However, cutting it out will leave the next page riddled with holes and unusable so I'm not sure how they want the child to do this. Many of the lessons are not able to be completely finished because of this. Annoying and an easy fix for any book publisher. I'm not sure why they didn't catch this problem.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 18, 2014 6:17 PM PST

Disney Tangled - Nintendo DS
Disney Tangled - Nintendo DS
Price: $11.99
46 used & new from $6.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good for kids, December 27, 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this game for my kids who are 6 and 4. The games are vague, the controls are weird and they're not even that fun. For example, the first game you played kept telling us that we needed more starts to do the game. However, it wouldn't let you go back to get more stars in order to complete the game. We had to turn it off, then get the stars. This is not a good game, don't get it.

Liquid Stevia Root Beer Flavor 2 Ounces
Liquid Stevia Root Beer Flavor 2 Ounces
Offered by Vitamin Discount Center
Price: $12.75
21 used & new from $9.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Liquid Stevia Root Beer, July 27, 2010
I LOVE this stuff. It does have a bit of an aftertaste but I've been using Stevia for years and find it much less than the powder. I've only used it in plain filtered water. I can't wait to buy some sparkling water to use it in.
It has a great flavor and after years of not drinking soda it is a nice treat for me.

The Organic Food Shopper's Guide
The Organic Food Shopper's Guide
by Jeff Cox
Price: $12.33
156 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, April 30, 2008
I love this book. I took it out of my library and am about to purchase it from Amazon. The book not only talks about the organic advantages of most foods (veggies, fruit, dairy, meat, nuts etc.) but also lists nutritional benefits, what pairs well with the food, recipes (the few I have tried have been easy to prepare, wholesom and delicious.)and a great resource list. Wonderful book.

Giada's Family Dinners
Giada's Family Dinners
by Giada De Laurentiis
Price: $23.70
309 used & new from $0.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious food that is easy to prepare, August 24, 2007
This review is from: Giada's Family Dinners (Hardcover)
I received this book as a gift and have made half a dozen recipes so far. Every one of them has been delicious. The recipes are easy to prepare and the ingredients can be found in any supermarket. I have two small children and I can't run half way across the city in order to find young Thai coconuts or Spanish paprika. It is also nice that most of these meals can be thrown together quickly. I read the review where it was said that the writing is difficult to read. ??? I have no problem with the printing.