Profile for cbnremy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

cbnremy RSS Feed

Certain Dri Anti Perspirant Roll On
Certain Dri Anti Perspirant Roll On
Offered by AmericaRx
Price: $7.89
8 used & new from $6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars This combined with surgery has pretty much cured me!, May 25, 2013
Subcutaneous curettage took care of 80 percent of the hyperhidrosis, but I could still detect body odor from my armpits. I used drysol many years ago and had to stop due to extreme irritation. I guess it's the lower level of aluminum chloride in certain dri that is now getting the job done with very little irritation. This stuff is a life saver. It has allowed me to finally have a "normal" social life. I now have NO body odor due to this product taking care of the remaining 10 percent sweating. I could not be any happier. The past 30 years have been pretty difficult socially. I'm very happy to have finally found what works for me. TRY THIS PRODUCT IF YOU HAVE EXCESSIVE SWEATING AND UNDERARM ODOR!!!!

Belkin Flex Case for iPhone 5 and 5S, 2 Pack (Black & Clear)
Belkin Flex Case for iPhone 5 and 5S, 2 Pack (Black & Clear)
3 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good...., October 4, 2012
I purchased the iPhone 5 on the first day. There were not many cases available yet. After checking several big box stores that had the usual otter boxes (which I personally find bulky and ugly, but rugged), I found this deal at Target, and grabbed the last one. I thought it was great you get not one but two cases for $20. I have yet to see if the phone will survive a spill, but so far I am scratch free. I like the fact that it doesnt add a great deal of heft to the slim iPhone, I'm just a bit nervous about how much impact will be absorbed if it drops. Overall it fits snuggly and is serving the purpose nicely while being unobtrusive.