Profile for cslayton83 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

cslayton83 RSS Feed (Texas)

Select Youth Goalie Glove with Finger Protection (7)
Select Youth Goalie Glove with Finger Protection (7)

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad latex, not worth the money, July 18, 2012
This review is from: Select 03 Guard Glove (Misc.)
These are cool looking gloves, thats about the only good thing about them. My husband bought me these gloves for my birthday, and I was not able to use them. First of all, they are not true to size, they are about 1 size smaller than the size you think. I wear a 7, and these fit more like a 6. The wrist strap is very flimsy, and gives no hand support at all. The worst part of these gloves would be the palm latex. It is just awful. The latex is very slick, and there is no stickyness to them at all! I tried to play in these gloves during 1 game, and ditched them immediately after attempting a throw in, resulting in the ball slipping and falling from my hand. I tried washing them with glove wash, I tried breaking them in at practice, i even tried rubbing them on concrete to get some wear to them, but nothing worked. The latex is still smooth and slick. Waste of $30! I am very disappointed, because Select usually makes a great product.

Indiana Jones Satchel
Indiana Jones Satchel
Price: $2.68
34 used & new from $2.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I thought, November 28, 2011
This review is from: Indiana Jones Messenger Bag (Toy)
This is a cute bag, but it was a lot smaller than I thought it would be. I guess thats my own fault for just looking at the pictures, and not paying attention to the size listed. My son loves this bag, even though it didnt get used for what it was bought for. Overall, a good purchase

Indiana Jones Child's Hat and Whip Set
Indiana Jones Child's Hat and Whip Set
Price: $10.30
25 used & new from $8.05

4.0 out of 5 stars 8 YO loves it, November 28, 2011
What can I say, this was a good price. But, you get what you pay for. DO NOT buy this for an older child. I bought this for my 8 yo, and he loves it, but the hat does NOT fit. I put it on my 2 yo, just to see, it fits him like a charm. The whip is kind of cheap, made of foam material, but, I didnt pay much for it, so I rally cant complain. Besides, my so likes it, and that was what i was hoping for.

SPIDER-MAN KIDDY BACK PACK with VEST - Toddler Size Spiderman Backpack
SPIDER-MAN KIDDY BACK PACK with VEST - Toddler Size Spiderman Backpack
Offered by accessoryzone
Price: $22.50
2 used & new from $22.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for toddlers, November 28, 2011
I love this backpack! My 2 year old loves it too. He is able to wear it, and it wont pull him down, or look silly on him like other backpacks do. I love the velcro closures, it makes it easier for him to do it himself. Great product!

Harry Potter Wand with light and sound
Harry Potter Wand with light and sound
Offered by Yagoozon
Price: $8.19
39 used & new from $3.17

2.0 out of 5 stars too good to be true, November 15, 2010
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Harry Potter Magic Wand (Toy)
Looks nice, and lights up with the sound, however, you can not turn it off. Its way too sensitive! Makes sound and lights up with ANY slight movement (including in the car). It got pretty annoying! Needless to say, we took the batteries out. Not worth the money.