Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for two_cuties > Reviews

Browse

two_cuties' Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

two_cuties RSS Feed

Cisco-Linksys E1000 Wireless-N Router
Cisco-Linksys E1000 Wireless-N Router
Offered by Titletown Trading LLC
Price: $78.89
114 used & new from $5.46

1.0 out of 5 stars Linksys does not honor their warranties!, September 18, 2011
It had been about three months and then the problems started. After having intermittent failure for the next couple months, with several phone calls and firmware updates Linksy's decided they did not want to offer support again and would not replace my router. Even though there is a one year warranty and I had only had the product for seven months the phone representative said, 'sorry it is out of warranty because the manufacturing date has expired, and our warranty is not based off of the purchase date.' This is a load of BS. I since then bought a Motorola wireless router and so far so good. I will never buy a product from them again and I would love to do a class action lawsuit for anyone else who has had a similar problem with them not honoring their warranty.

Jefferies Socks Little Girls'  Stripe  Triple Treat (Pack of 3)
Jefferies Socks Little Girls' Stripe Triple Treat (Pack of 3)

1.0 out of 5 stars I would have left a good review........., September 18, 2011
There is one problem, my daughter could not wear these because they were supposed to be a selected size 7-9.5 for a toddler girl. Instead what came was a girls size 12-6, obviously she won't be that big for years. I cannot come to reordering knowing how sloppy the packaging was on these. The sticker on the bag even noted the correct size 7-9.5, but the size sticker on the socks, which was also clearly visible said 12-6.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Thin, cheap fabric, September 14, 2011
I am glad I only ordered two. Both shirts had the tags attached in a place at the end of the sleeve which left holes near the wrist seams. The fabric is really thin and cheap. I would definitely give these a big, NO!

Stride Rite SRT Sasha Sandal (Toddler/Little Kid),Neutral/Pink,9 W US Toddler
Stride Rite SRT Sasha Sandal (Toddler/Little Kid),Neutral/Pink,9 W US Toddler

3.0 out of 5 stars Really cute shoes, but not easy to clean!, September 9, 2011
When these shoes get wet on the leather padded part, they are pretty much ruined from that point on. Make sure that these are only indoor shoes, not for walking. I figured that stride rite would be making all kinds of shoes suitable for walking, but if walking outside, beware these will get dirty so fast on the leather bottom and they don't come clean. The leather padding on the bottom will warp and dry out.

Zutano Little Girls' Moonflower Long Sleeve Fitted Tee, Navy, 3T
Zutano Little Girls' Moonflower Long Sleeve Fitted Tee, Navy, 3T

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality clothing, with fun prints~, September 9, 2011
I am happy with the things I have got from Zutano. The cotton is not the softest, but it is sturdy and well made. The prints are fun and can add excitement to an otherwise dull outfit.

StarMark Everlasting Fun Ball on a Rope Dog Toy
StarMark Everlasting Fun Ball on a Rope Dog Toy
Price: $10.99
11 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, September 9, 2011
Our puppy loves her new ball. It's bouncy and well made. Easy to toss and easy to clean. Thanks for making quality products StarMark!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected., September 9, 2011
These shirts are cute, but the problem is the material used is thin and pills. I washed these shirts on a delicate cold with tide free for cold water and hung them to dry. They do not look the best after the first wash and the material is really thin. I am stuck with them now and I can see that was wear will be bad on these. I should have went with my first instinct and returned them. So if you think the material is quality or if you think that it is thick like I did, don't get yourself disappointed and buy these. Go with Old Navy or WalMart brands for plain tees.

Jag Jeans Women's Donovan Pant
Jag Jeans Women's Donovan Pant

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk Jeans, not Jag Jeans., September 9, 2011
I have several pairs of Jag jeans which I have had for over a year now. I am in love with them all! Unfortunately these particular jeans are defective and have holes in them after washing them the first time. So before I could even wear these jeans they are JUNK!