Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Andra Day $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Profile for The O > Reviews

Browse

The O's Profile

Customer Reviews: 74

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

The O RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Andalou Naturals - 1000 Roses Cleansing Foam, 5.5 fl oz liquid
Andalou Naturals - 1000 Roses Cleansing Foam, 5.5 fl oz liquid
Offered by Nutrition Depot
Price: $10.88
31 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars dry skin and this is the only cleanser that doesn't make my face look like I have a rash after washing, January 6, 2015
I have very sensitive, dry skin and this is the only cleanser that doesn't make my face look like I have a rash after washing.

Dickies - Ladies 2 Piece Thermal Underwear Set, Black 32598-X-Large
Dickies - Ladies 2 Piece Thermal Underwear Set, Black 32598-X-Large
Offered by BargainChildrensClothing & More!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, December 10, 2013
Absolutely loved it!! Very comfortable. Can sit down and roll around in it. Not baggy, which is what I wanted. Yet extremely comfortable. I will end up getting more of this exact type!!

Samsung a187 Prepaid GoPhone (AT&T)
Samsung a187 Prepaid GoPhone (AT&T)
3 used & new from $17.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally works for me!, December 10, 2013
I had this phone last year and decided to move up to a contract phone. I wish I didn't! This phone always has coverage. And I've never really had a problem with it. I had one problem, ONCE. I turned it off and back on and there has been no problem since. I have delicate hands, so texting is very easy for me. Probably would be much harder for bigger hands, though. I text a lot, so which the inbox fills much faster then I'd like, I just delete older texts and it's fine. I'm not that picky. I just want a reliable phone that works, and that's exactly what this does. Some of the other reviews made me nervous about buying this phone again. I wondered if I got lucky the first time, but the second time around was the same as the first. Everything was completely fine and I love it.

EMPIRE Hot Pink Silicone Skin Cover Case for AT&T Samsung A187
EMPIRE Hot Pink Silicone Skin Cover Case for AT&T Samsung A187
Offered by Empire Case
Price: $0.15
2 used & new from $0.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, December 10, 2013
Cute! Very flexible. Color is just like in the picture. Fits perfectly. Easy to put on and take off. Totally recommended.

Lesbian Relationships: How to Attract a Girl and Keep Her Attracted To You
Lesbian Relationships: How to Attract a Girl and Keep Her Attracted To You
Price: $4.88

2.0 out of 5 stars You already know this advice., December 10, 2013
The author has good intentions, but this book is VERY generic and predictable. While some ideas are alright, you already know everything she suggests; such as "relax together", "hug for no reason.". She even lists nicknames you can call each other such as "babe, hunny." I'm pretty sure you're already doing all these things. Nothing new here. I wouldn't have even paid half price for it. If you're looking for anything outside of the ABC's of "hold hands" or "say she's beautiful" (Which, hopefully, you already knew.) Then this book is really a waste of time for you.

Idioms & Phrases in American Sign Language 4-DVD Set - Vol. 2, 3, 4 & 5
Idioms & Phrases in American Sign Language 4-DVD Set - Vol. 2, 3, 4 & 5
DVD ~ Gilda Toby Ganezer & Avery Posner

3.0 out of 5 stars I wish I could give this a better review., April 9, 2013
I wish I could give these DVDs a better review. There is a main menu, but there is no content list to see what idioms you are going to learn. You *can not* search through them individually, either. They don't explain them at all - only show them a few times with an example sentence and move on.

Good concept - but I wouldn't rely on this when learning idioms; too much disarray with the structure of the DVD. Searching on the internet at reputable sites would yield better results.

Zuzu Luxe Liquid Eyeliner - Raven
Zuzu Luxe Liquid Eyeliner - Raven
Offered by Good Earth Beauty
Price: $14.85

5.0 out of 5 stars I will never use another brand of liner again!, April 7, 2013
This is by far the best eyeliner I've ever used! Yes, vegan, but NOT one of those strange vegan products of awful quality. You can't even tell it's the big V. Glides on smooth and stays there all day long. Don't need a touch up. Doesn't peel off or run. I bought Raven and it's a beautiful deep rich color. Gets a lot of compliments too.

Random House Webster's Unabridged American Sign Language Dictionary
Random House Webster's Unabridged American Sign Language Dictionary
by Elaine Costello
Price: $33.18
43 used & new from $20.28

5.0 out of 5 stars 1,000 Stars!, April 7, 2013
Absolutely amazing!!!! I'm blown away. One of the greatest tools I've ever had when learning any new language. I absolutely love it. Easy to read, eeeeasy to understand the movement of each sign. I would recommend it to everyone who was interested in ASL; from beginner to more advanced. I've even learned a few English words I didn't know!!! (I swear! Go figure, right?.) Unabridged is the best. It has all the different signs used for the same word, not just the most popular version - which is a plus, because not everyone uses the exact same singular sign for the same thing. This book covers it all - It's very heavy/thick, and worth the price.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars because.., January 15, 2013
The skirt/garter portion of the garment fit perfectly - but the top was horrible!!! It looks nothing like the picture. The straps for the shoulders were not in the right position - cutting into the wearers underarms, the bra portion was without any structure, looks completely awkward and not like real portions of a persons body were used at all, and the V-tip wasn't a tip at all. The border of the bra was elastic, and tucked under itself, even in the dip of the front. I'm not sure how they managed to make it look so good in the picture. If you're getting it for the bottom, I'd say go for it. But don't do it for the whole outfit, or just the top alone. You will be disappointed. (Doesn't even out after washing it. I've handy with a needle and thread - and I've come across garments in the past I've had to retailer - but there's no way I could save this without ripping it apart completely and starting over again.)

The Gnostic Bible: Revised and Expanded Edition
The Gnostic Bible: Revised and Expanded Edition
by Willis Barnstone
Price: $21.31
51 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Mind Blowing., December 28, 2012
I'm still in the process of reading the Gnostic Bible, but what I've read so far is mind-blowing. In the beginning of each chapter, there is a small summary and a sort of "behind-the-scenes" information into each gospel. It's also worthy to note that the authors try to remain as unbiased as possible when explaining the information therein, and give you as many sides as they themselves deem plausible. I would recommend this book, completely. Easy layout. Clean, neat and easy to read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8