Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Woods > Reviews

Browse

Woods' Profile

Customer Reviews: 87

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Woods RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Mori-Nu Tofu, Silken Style, Extra Firm, 12.3-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)
Mori-Nu Tofu, Silken Style, Extra Firm, 12.3-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)
Price: $17.44

5.0 out of 5 stars It's great for cooking as it just sucks up other flavors ..., April 16, 2016
It's great for cooking as it just sucks up other flavors and spices quite well and provides a nice texture in stir fry

Old Wisconsin Summer Sausage, Beef, 16 Ounce
Old Wisconsin Summer Sausage, Beef, 16 Ounce
Price: $7.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Old Wisconsin is like a super hero of meat, April 16, 2016
I can't get enough summer sausage. The flavor is on point. Old Wisconsin is like a super hero of meat.

Stanco Gas Bandit Blocker - Fuel Anti-Siphon Device 2-Pack
Stanco Gas Bandit Blocker - Fuel Anti-Siphon Device 2-Pack
Price: $4.76
3 used & new from $4.76

2.0 out of 5 stars Not ok for older cars., April 16, 2016
It really didn't fit my '66 Mustang because my mustang had a larger fuel intake hose. I really wish they would warn you that it wouldn't help for classic cars.

Aeropress Coffee and Espresso Maker
Aeropress Coffee and Espresso Maker
Offered by Prima Coffee
Price: $29.95
6 used & new from $26.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 16, 2016
This makes a small amount of coffee but it makes it right. So yummy!

Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars I wish I could try it but it crashed on my devices., April 16, 2016
Crashed on Hammerhead and Bullhead

Aspercreme with Lidocaine, 2.7 Ounce
Aspercreme with Lidocaine, 2.7 Ounce
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $9.19
17 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This dulls the pain from my nerve damage and knee ..., April 16, 2016
This dulls the pain from my nerve damage and knee injury. I alternate between Aspercreme Lidocaine and IcyHot. I wonder if I could combine the two, but I never do because I fear some sort of chemical reaction or contradiction.

New Balance Men's M690V4 Running Shoe, Black/Yellow, 10 4E US
New Balance Men's M690V4 Running Shoe, Black/Yellow, 10 4E US
Price: $74.95

3.0 out of 5 stars The left shoe is squeaking in the rear and I'm ..., April 16, 2016
The left shoe is squeaking in the rear and I'm not sure why. I have only worn them about 12 days total. I'm a heavy guy at 300LBS and I'm used to destroying shoes quickly but generally new balance doesn't give me any issues.

Able Brewing DISK Coffee Filter for AeroPress Coffee & Espresso Maker - stainless steel reusable
Offered by Able Brewing
Price: $12.50
51 used & new from $12.50

5.0 out of 5 stars It does brew differently compared to the regular filters and that's a good thing. I still keep a few paper filters ..., April 16, 2016
I'd say this is essential for some kind of brews. It does brew differently compared to the regular filters and that's a good thing. I still keep a few paper filters around I just buy less of them.

Icy Hot Pain Relieving Cream, Extra Strength, 3-Ounce Packages (Pack of 2)
Icy Hot Pain Relieving Cream, Extra Strength, 3-Ounce Packages (Pack of 2)
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $13.19
18 used & new from $10.12

5.0 out of 5 stars My knee stops hurting as bad when I put some of this on, April 16, 2016
My knee stops hurting as bad when I put some of this on. It's really annoying to use and I generally buy gloves with it so I don't accidentally touch my face after and get a burning surprise.

Miracle Noodle Shirataki Pasta, 6 bag Variety Pack, 44 ounces (Includes: 2 Shirataki Angel Hair, 2 Shirataki Rice and 2 Shirataki Fettuccini)
Price: $14.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to add filler without the carbs!, April 16, 2016
A bit pricey but darn good. It's taken my keto diet to new heights as I'm able to still have pasta with the family.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9