Profile for D. Wilson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 44

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Wilson RSS Feed (Detroit, MI)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
RCA AH16100SR 100 Ft. 16-Gauge Speaker Wire
RCA AH16100SR 100 Ft. 16-Gauge Speaker Wire
Offered by Car audio Online
Price: Click here to see our price
45 used & new from $9.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, it works, June 28, 2013
Standard speaker wire that works as advertised. No issues with it, comes off the spool nicely and strips for insertion into the receiver and speakers with ease.

Yamaha NS-SP1800BL 5.1-Channel Home Theater Speaker System
Yamaha NS-SP1800BL 5.1-Channel Home Theater Speaker System
Price: $133.99
20 used & new from $100.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the money, June 28, 2013
These work great for the money. I used these in the basement with the TV and stereo and they have worked perfectly. Sound is good and the volume is fine as they are driven with my Onkyo receiver.

VideoSecu 5 Black Deluxe Speaker Mount Brackets for Walls and Ceilings 1XZ
VideoSecu 5 Black Deluxe Speaker Mount Brackets for Walls and Ceilings 1XZ
Offered by Warehouseseller
Price: $16.69
3 used & new from $16.69

5.0 out of 5 stars They work, June 28, 2013
They work well, used them in a basement to hang the speakers for the TV and Stereo. I had no issues and they have held the speakers nicely.

#1 Krill Oil 1000mg - Double Strength Krill GOLD, 60 Softgels - IKOS 5-Star Certified, Multi-Patented, GMO-free, Hexane-free, Cold-Pressed NKO Neptune Krill Oil with Astaxanthin

5.0 out of 5 stars Work, June 28, 2013
These have seemed to have worked as my cholesterol is down nicely. I could not take the fish oil capsules since I got an awful fish taste in my mouth and they sometimes made me burp. I have none of those side effects with these.

Bosch CLPK27-120 12-Volt Max Lithium-Ion 2-Tool Combo Kit (Drill/Driver and Impact Driver) with 2 Batteries, Charger and Case
Price: $149.99
9 used & new from $129.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, June 28, 2013
I used these on a project where we re-sheathed a garage and they worked like champs driving 3 inch self starting screws. I recommend these to anyone that needs compact tools that have the power to get the job done. The 30 minute charger is a dream.

InterMETRO 48-Inch Clothes Hanger Tube Brackets
InterMETRO 48-Inch Clothes Hanger Tube Brackets
Price: $37.97
2 used & new from $30.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 28, 2013
These attached with amazing easy and they hold all the clothes we want to hang. I recommend it if you already have the shelves.

Gardner Bender TT-10B Electricians Tapping and Rethreading Tool, 3 Tap Sizes - 6-32, 8-32, & 10-24
Offered by MidAtlantic Merchant
Price: $7.89
11 used & new from $7.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, June 28, 2013
Works as advertised, I bought it for a specific project where two of the old wall outlets had stripped and I needed to rethread them to allow the outlets to be screwed tight.

Nature Made Vitamin D-3 5000IU 220 Count Softgels
Nature Made Vitamin D-3 5000IU 220 Count Softgels
Offered by Antsonapex
Price: $19.96
10 used & new from $19.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 28, 2013
Easy to take and seem to have all the vitamin D I need. My blood work shows I have an adequate vitamin D level now.

Home Styles 9100-1071 Create-a-Cart 9100 Series Cabinet Kitchen Cart with Natural Wood Top, Medium Cherry Finish
Offered by OfficeFurniture2go
Price: $577.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks and feels great, June 28, 2013
Has a quality feel and looks fabulous. My mother and wife love it with all the storage and it is just the right size for the kitchen, the locking wheels allow them to relocate it when working on a meal and lock it down so it does not move or shake.

GE 45603 Z-Wave Technology Wireless Lighting Control Fluorescent Light & Appliance Module
Price: $40.93
37 used & new from $34.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Work great, June 28, 2013
I use these with a veralite and they connect and operate perfectly. They even allow me to put two into one socket because it has the separate always on output I can put one into the socket on the wall and then add another to the always on output and they run just fine.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5