Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for Becky > Reviews

Browse

Becky's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Becky RSS Feed

ASICS Gel Galaxy 5 GS Running Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid),Silver/Charcoal/Green,5 M US Big Kid
Offered by Fashion For Play

2.0 out of 5 stars Boys Asics Gel Galaxy 5 GS Running Shoe, May 18, 2013
I bought this shoe for my son January 15, 2013. I let him start wearing these shoes in March after the snow was melted. I had also sprayed the shoes with a protective spray so they would be water repelled. Sadly enough, 2 months later these shoes are broken down. Some of the rubber is worn off the bottom of the shoe, and in other spots the rubber is flapping off the bottom. The rubber that comes up the front tip of the shoe is coming off. This shoe is already broken down and looks like he wore them the entire school year. I’m terribly disappointed in this shoe and would not recommend it to anybody.

ASICS Women's GEL-Kinsei 4 Running Shoe,Black/White/Neon Pink,10 M US
ASICS Women's GEL-Kinsei 4 Running Shoe,Black/White/Neon Pink,10 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Asics Gel-Kinsei 4 sold by Amazon, December 13, 2012
Easy to order, shipment was early and shoes were exactly what I ordered. They are authentic, not some knock off shoe. I have been wearing the Asic Gel-Kinsei shoe for 5 years now. This shoe is a fantastic all around shoe. I have 2 pair, one for working out, and the other for everyday wear. Very supportive shoe. I call it the Cadillac of shoes because I cannot wear other tennis shoes. I have very little arch, so I wear an arch support in this shoe. These shoes are perfect for me because I have knee problems. They absorb the shock and correct the pronation problem that I have.