Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for luv2sew56 > Reviews

Browse

luv2sew56's Profile

Customer Reviews: 91

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

luv2sew56 "Linda Kujawa" RSS Feed (Chicago, Il)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Evecase IRULU WalknBook 3 / Walknbook Hybrid 10.1'' Tablet Neoprene Sleeve Case, Slim Briefcase w/ Handle & Accessory Pocket / Ultra Portable Travel Carrying Case Sleeve Portfolio Pouch Cover - Green
Offered by BlueMall
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case for the 10.1" tablet, February 5, 2016
This is the third Evecase I have purchased for tablets. I like the fact that this has a flap on the inside to hold the tablet in place. The front pocket is deep enough to hold the charger, cord and any extra items needed for my tablets. Even though the handles are made from the same fabric as the case they are sturdy enough to use. The handle also holds together with Velcro in the center, and there is a stiffener in the handles to make them firmer. The double zipper on the top is great for opening the case either way. I like the green color since it goes with my tablet which has a green trimming on it. I would highly recommend this seller for anyone looking for a case for their tablet.

YouCopia StoreMore Adjustable Bakeware Rack
YouCopia StoreMore Adjustable Bakeware Rack
Offered by MT BAKER MERCANTILE
Price: $15.99
4 used & new from $13.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Good adjustable bakeware rack, February 1, 2016
This is used daily for my baking pans and love the idea of an organized cabinet. This is an adjustable rack making it easy to hold any and most all items needed. I have 2 cookie sheets, 3 cooling racks, 2 pizza pans, 3 round cake pans and a few other items on this with room to spare. I would recommend this item to those looking for an under the sink or cabinet organizer.

iRULU Walknbook 10.1 Inch PC, 32GB Hybrid Laptop, 2-In-1 Tablet, Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Quad Core, IPS Display, Detachable Keyboard With Stand (Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Inexpensive tablet/laptop, February 1, 2016
I purchased this Irulu for my husband. He even likes the green color! This is a great tablet/laptop as it can be used both ways. It has Windows 10 on it already, so no waiting for it to be delivered. It is easy for my husband to use the on screen keyboard with his bigger fingers. He can navigate around the computer with ease. The attachable keyboard is also used as a rest for the tablet when using the keyboard or to use as a rest while surfing the internet. I would highly recommend this seller to anyone looking for a good price on an inexpensive tablet/laptop. This is the second one that I purchased for personal use.

Dream Bath Christmas Tree Soap Dispenser/Lotion Dispenser
Dream Bath Christmas Tree Soap Dispenser/Lotion Dispenser

5.0 out of 5 stars Used this at the holidays and it added a smile ..., January 10, 2016
Used this at the holidays and it added a smile on the faces of those who used it. This holds enough soap to last 2 weeks.

Fit Spirit® 10ft Fitness Exercise Yoga Strap - Purple
Fit Spirit® 10ft Fitness Exercise Yoga Strap - Purple
Offered by Low_Baller
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I ordered the purple yoga strap for the fun of the color, January 10, 2016
I ordered the purple yoga strap for the fun of the color. I haven't used it yet, but I like the fact that it is a long strap and that was recommended in a book on yoga that I read.

Tulavita Yoga Mats - Sunrise Orange Yoga Mat All-Purpose Perfectly Thick High Density Non-Slip FREE Limited Edition Carry Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 10, 2016
Can't wait to try out this mat as I start doing yoga.

Comfort Wrist Silica Gel Support Mat Mouse Mice Pad Computer Pc Laptop Soft (Green)
Offered by No. 7 Shop
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I use this support pad everyday and enjoy using it, January 10, 2016
I use this support pad everyday and enjoy using it. It has kept my wrist from getting tired as I search around the web.

Clockwork Synergy® Classic NATO - 16mm Navy / White / Orange Nylon NATO Watch Strap Band
Offered by Clockwork Synergy, LLC
Price: $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 10, 2016
Great strap, fits my watch well.

Clockwork Synergy® Classic NATO - 18mm Green & Red Nylon NATO Watch Strap Band
Clockwork Synergy® Classic NATO - 18mm Green & Red Nylon NATO Watch Strap Band
Offered by Clockwork Synergy, LLC
Price: $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 10, 2016
Great strap! Fits my watch well.

iRulu Walknbook 10.1-Inch 32 GB Tablet Bundle with User Manual, Power Adapter, USB Cable and Detachable Keyboard with Stand (Orange)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this tablet!!!!, July 23, 2015
I've had this tablet for two weeks now and I love it. It is easy to take anywhere I need to go and would like to continue working or playing on it. It was very easy to set up and run. For those asking about Windows 10, yes it is set up to accept it as mine has. It takes two updates for it to register and be ready to accept windows 10. This is an overall great tablet/computer, I feel like it is a computer as it works just as well. The only drawback for this tablet is the keyboard is flimsy to be placed on the lap for typing. Just make sure you have it on a table or other firm surface to type. For the price its an overall good product. I would recommend this seller to others looking for a good inexpensive tablet.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10