Profile for reg > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 888

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

reg RSS Feed (Houston)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Five Star Pencil Pouch, Xpanz Zipper with Mesh Window, 3-Ring, 6.75 x 10 Inches, Red (73019)
Price: $15.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made., December 26, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a very nice pencil bag. The grommets that hold it in your binder are metal, so they won't pull out like the old plastic ones I remember. There are 2 zipper pockets. The front one is smaller and the other has a longer zipper and expands a bit. I can fit my TI-83 plus into either pocket. This should work well for any student.

PRO-Kids Children's Probiotics: 60 Tiny, Sugar Free, Once Daily, Time Release Pearls - 15x More Effective than Capsules with Patented Delivery Technology - Ideal Probiotic Supplement for Kids Ages 4 and Up - 4 Targeted Strains including Lactobacillus acidophilus - 100% Natural & Lactose Free - Very Easy to Swallow (Though Still Tastes Great if Chewed!)
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good to teach how to swallow a pill., December 25, 2014
I had an opportunity to try a bottle at no charge. They arrived just as my 7 year old grandson was having surgery for a bone tumor on his C5. While in the hospital, there were some medications he could have had in pill form, but he had no experience taking a pill. I gave these to my daughter, who gives her children pro-biotics regularly, thinking the small size would be good for learning to swallow a pill. They were. He was able to swallow them with no problem. She also gave them to his younger brothers, but they chewed theirs. Love that they do not need to be refrigerated.

Hyperbiotics Immune - Ultimate Immune System Booster: Probiotics Supplement with Bioavailable Vitamin C, Zinc, Echinacea & EpiCor (Saccharomyces Cerevisiae) - 15x More Effective than Capsules with Patented Time Release Delivery for your Digestive System and Superior Immune Support
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, December 25, 2014
I had the opportunity to get a bottle at no charge. Shortly after it arrived, I was with my daughter, who had just been through a very stressful time. She felt like she was coming down wit something and is prone to sinus infections. I suggested she give this a try. She did and soon was feeling much better. We all need some immune support from time to time and it is nice that this needs no refrigeration. It will definitely be one we keep on hand and take during times our immune system needs a boost.

LeapFrog LeapFrog Learning Game Team Umizoomi: Umi City Heroes (for LeapPad Tablets and LeapsterGS)
Offered by kamannka
Price: $31.28
7 used & new from $30.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Much like the show., December 25, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I played this with one of my 3 year old grandsons today. He enjoyed it very much. He did need some help and guidance, but I think once he has played it a few more times, he won't need my help. It does help with number identification as well as identifying shapes and colors. If you are familiar with the show, it will reinforce many of the concepts worked on in that format.

Foscam FBM3502 Digital Video Baby Monitor - Auto Motion Tracking with Pan/Tilt, Enhanced Night Vision, Video-Off Feature, Lullaby, Digital Zoom, Two-Way Audio, Temperature Monitor, 3.5" LCD, 2.4 Ghz Wireless FHSS (White/Blue)
Offered by Foscam Digital Technologies LLC
Price: $149.99
2 used & new from $139.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It has all of the bells and whistles., December 24, 2014
I have had the opportunity to try and review several baby monitors over the past 5 or 6 years. I am amazed at how many features have been added since that first video monitor I tried. This one has all of the bells and whistles. I am especially fascinated by the auto-tracking. I have had others where you can pan and tilt from the parental unit, but not one that does movement tracking.

Some of the other features are a temperature sensor, talk back function, music function, and LEDs for night vision. You can even set up a feed timer. Each unit I have tested in the past has left me wishing for some function it didn't have. This one seems to have them all. If something is missing, I haven't figured out what it is. You can even turn the video off and use it with just the sound. This is a very well thought out unit.

I was offered this monitor at no cost in exchange of an unbiased review.

Bohn Swimwear Ladies Swim Jammer Shorts (US 4, Black)
Bohn Swimwear Ladies Swim Jammer Shorts (US 4, Black)
Offered by Bohn Swimwear
Price: $37.50
2 used & new from $5.63

4.0 out of 5 stars A two part solution., December 23, 2014
I have lost over half my weight and as a result have a lot of loose skin on my thighs. It does weird things in water, so I wanted something that would cover my thighs. I found some shorts, but they did not cover as much as I would like and also did not have a pantie in them. These cover my thighs, but are so skin tight that I feel awkward wearing them alone. My solution is to put the two together. These cover my thighs and serve as a pantie and the shorts make me feel more modest. Aqua classes here I come!

Fisher-Price Moonlight Meadow Deluxe Bouncer
Fisher-Price Moonlight Meadow Deluxe Bouncer
Price: $53.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Fisher-Price product., December 18, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
With 3 children and 8 grandchildren, I have come to depend on Fisher-Price for quality products and toys. This bouncer did not disappoint. I know bouncers have been around for a long time, but they keep making them better. The fabric on this one that goes next to the baby is SO soft. The colors are gender neutral, so it should work with future siblings as well. The music it plays is soothing and not obnoxious for adults in the room.

Herb Pharm Goldenrod Extract Supplement, 1 Ounce
Herb Pharm Goldenrod Extract Supplement, 1 Ounce
Price: $11.70
10 used & new from $7.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps, December 17, 2014
I have been having a problem with chronic UTIs. I read in a magazine, that goldenrod extract would help. Being tired of being on antibiotic so much, I ordered Herb Pharm Goldenrod Extract Supplement, 1 Ounce. I used it for several weeks and it seemed to help. Then I was contacted by the seller of PRO-Women, Probiotics for Women with Cranberry Extract & 100% Naturally Occurring D-Mannose: 30 Once Daily Time Release Tablets - Helps with Yeast Infection, Candida & Urinary Tract Infection - 15x More Effective than Capsules with Patented Delivery Tec... to receive a bottle in exchange for a review. I agreed. Together, these two products gave me some relief. I finished a bottle of the goldenrod and decided to just go with the probiotic. That was a BIG mistake. I had to go on an antibiotic to get relief. I am now going to take both of these products. I ordered more of each. I don't want to run out.

PRO-Women, Probiotics for Women with Cranberry Extract & 100% Naturally Occurring D-Mannose: 30 Once Daily Time Release Tablets - Helps with Yeast Infection, Candida & Urinary Tract Infection - 15x More Effective than Capsules with Patented Delivery Technology - 6 Probiotic Strains Targeted for Women's Health
Price: $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps, December 17, 2014
I have been having a problem with chronic UTIs. I read in a magazine, that goldenrod extract would help. Being tired of being on antibiotic so much, I ordered Herb Pharm Goldenrod Extract Supplement, 1 Ounce. I used it for several weeks and it seemed to help. Then I was contacted by the seller of PRO-Women to receive a bottle in exchange for a review. I agreed. Together, these two products gave me some relief. I finished a bottle of the goldenrod and decided to just go with the probiotic. That was a BIG mistake. I had to go on an antibiotic to get relief. I am now going to take both of these products. I ordered more of each. I don't want to run out.

GE Lighting 13909 Energy-Smart LED 16-watt, 1600-Lumen A21 Bulb with Medium Base, Soft White, 1-Pack
Offered by Fetch General
Price: $24.95
3 used & new from $24.95

4.0 out of 5 stars You light up my life!, December 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The bulb I received does not look like the one I see pictured. Mine has these fins coming out from it all of the way around. I put it in a ceiling fixture in my entry hall. The top of an old fashioned bulb come right to the edge of the fixture. This bulb sticks out by at least a couple of inches. This would be a problem in a lamp with a harp or an enclosed fixture.

The bulb is very bright. It is next to a 40 watt old bulb and it definitely outshines it. So far, I have not heard any buzzing and will add to my review if this changes. I find the buzzing to be very annoying, so I am glad I don't hear any at this time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20