Profile for reg > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 888

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

reg RSS Feed (Houston)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Fisher-Price Moonlight Meadow Deluxe Bouncer
Fisher-Price Moonlight Meadow Deluxe Bouncer
Price: $53.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Fisher-Price product., December 18, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
With 3 children and 8 grandchildren, I have come to depend on Fisher-Price for quality products and toys. This bouncer did not disappoint. I know bouncers have been around for a long time, but they keep making them better. The fabric on this one that goes next to the baby is SO soft. The colors are gender neutral, so it should work with future siblings as well. The music it plays is soothing and not obnoxious for adults in the room.

Herb Pharm Goldenrod Extract Supplement, 1 Ounce
Herb Pharm Goldenrod Extract Supplement, 1 Ounce
Price: $11.70
10 used & new from $7.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps, December 17, 2014
I have been having a problem with chronic UTIs. I read in a magazine, that goldenrod extract would help. Being tired of being on antibiotic so much, I ordered Herb Pharm Goldenrod Extract Supplement, 1 Ounce. I used it for several weeks and it seemed to help. Then I was contacted by the seller of PRO-Women, Probiotics for Women with Cranberry Extract & 100% Naturally Occurring D-Mannose: 30 Once Daily Time Release Tablets - Helps with Yeast Infection, Candida & Urinary Tract Infection - 15x More Effective than Capsules with Patented Delivery Tec... to receive a bottle in exchange for a review. I agreed. Together, these two products gave me some relief. I finished a bottle of the goldenrod and decided to just go with the probiotic. That was a BIG mistake. I had to go on an antibiotic to get relief. I am now going to take both of these products. I ordered more of each. I don't want to run out.

PRO-Women, Probiotics for Women with Cranberry Extract & 100% Naturally Occurring D-Mannose: 30 Once Daily Time Release Tablets - Helps with Yeast Infection, Candida & Urinary Tract Infection - 15x More Effective than Capsules with Patented Delivery Technology - 6 Probiotic Strains Targeted for Women's Health
Offered by Hyperbiotics
Price: $45.00
2 used & new from $22.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps, December 17, 2014
I have been having a problem with chronic UTIs. I read in a magazine, that goldenrod extract would help. Being tired of being on antibiotic so much, I ordered Herb Pharm Goldenrod Extract Supplement, 1 Ounce. I used it for several weeks and it seemed to help. Then I was contacted by the seller of PRO-Women to receive a bottle in exchange for a review. I agreed. Together, these two products gave me some relief. I finished a bottle of the goldenrod and decided to just go with the probiotic. That was a BIG mistake. I had to go on an antibiotic to get relief. I am now going to take both of these products. I ordered more of each. I don't want to run out.

GE Lighting 13909 Energy-Smart LED 16-watt, 1600-Lumen A21 Bulb with Medium Base, Soft White, 1-Pack
Price: $25.17
3 used & new from $24.95

4.0 out of 5 stars You light up my life!, December 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The bulb I received does not look like the one I see pictured. Mine has these fins coming out from it all of the way around. I put it in a ceiling fixture in my entry hall. The top of an old fashioned bulb come right to the edge of the fixture. This bulb sticks out by at least a couple of inches. This would be a problem in a lamp with a harp or an enclosed fixture.

The bulb is very bright. It is next to a 40 watt old bulb and it definitely outshines it. So far, I have not heard any buzzing and will add to my review if this changes. I find the buzzing to be very annoying, so I am glad I don't hear any at this time.

Dog Feeding Mat with Bowl [Extra 30% OFF for Holiday Seasons! Only] - Stainless Bowl & Silicon Mat - NO More Dog Food All Over the Floor © Pet Magasin [2 Years Warranty, 100% Money Back Guarantee]
Offered by PetMagasin Direct
Price: $21.98

4.0 out of 5 stars My chihuahua isn't a fan, but I think it's a great idea., December 11, 2014
I was contacted by the seller to try out this dog bowl. I have a messy chihuahua, and I was optimistic about it helping to keep her feeding area a bit neater. That part is working, because she hasn't eaten anything out of the bowl. I put her wet food in it and she has only eaten her dry food. I have a feeling if I switch, she will then not eat the dry. I had a problem with her not eating out of metal bowls when she had a tag hanging from her collar. She didn't like the clink against the metal. She doesn't have a tag on this collar, so I thought that problem would not exist. I saw her checking out the food in the bowl, but I don't think she is willing to lean over the silicone part of the bowl. She also has a tendency with her old bowl to get a piece in her mouth and then move away and drop it on the floor. I don't think this bowl would stop that.

I like the concept of this bowl. It just doesn't work for my strange little dog. I think she's the problem, not the bowl! If she had an attitude about food like my daughter's pugs, she'd surely be eating out of this bowl. They would let nothing keep them from their food! I will report back if she decides to try it out.

ECR4Kids Junior 4-To-Score Oversized Game
ECR4Kids Junior 4-To-Score Oversized Game
Offered by OJ Commerce
Price: $211.88
16 used & new from $187.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Brought back memories - in a big way!, December 11, 2014
When this was a lightning deal recently, I couldn't resist getting this for my grandchildren. I remember playing game after game of Connect Four with my kids when they were young. I even played it a lot with one daughter when she had to be under a mist tent in the hospital. It's the only thing that wouldn't fall apart! Those memories flooded back when one of these big versions was in the waiting room at Texas Children's Hospital. My grandson had a ball with it while waiting to have his tonsils out. HE wasn't interested in playing by the rules (he's 3), but he liked putting the discs in and then getting them to drop out. When he got tired of doing that, he turned the discs into pretend food to use with the kitchen set.

The downside to this is I have had to pick up all of the discs many times as the 3 year olds (he has a twin brother) scatter them every where. Oh well, that's what kids do. We are working on getting them to help pick them up. At least there is a convenient way to store them.

Viva Labs Organic Cacao Powder: Raw and Non-GMO, 1lb Bag
Viva Labs Organic Cacao Powder: Raw and Non-GMO, 1lb Bag
Offered by Premium Vitamins
Price: $18.95
6 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, December 11, 2014
Viva Labs contacted me to receive some of their products in exchange for reviews. I responded that I had no experience with any of them, but was willing to give them a try if they wanted to take a chance on me. They responded that they like to have reviews from people trying their products for the first time. So far, my favorite has been Viva Labs Organic Cacao Nibs: Raw, Unsweetened and Non-GMO, 1lb Bag. I LOVE them in my Greek yogurt. I mentioned them to my trainer, who had never heard of them. He was concerned about any sweetener they might have. I took him some, with a copy of the back label so he could see there is absolutely no sugar. He has become a fan as well. He mentioned wanting to put it into his smoothie, but the nibs are a bit crunchy. I told him they had a powder as well.

Next time in, I took him a sample of the powder, as well as a copy of the back label. He told me today that he had put it in his smoothie and really liked it. He said it gave it good flavor. I haven't experimented a lot with the powder, but what I have had is great. I really like the flavor and the fact that it adds no sugar, something I am trying to avoid.

So far, I am very impressed with all of the products Viva Labs has sent. They produce a quality product. They have introduced me to some products I have not tried, but will be using regularly - especially the nibs since I have yogurt almost every day. The powder works in the yogurt, too. I also have quinoa, coconut flour, and coconut sugar. Glad this made me try the quinoa. I might have put it off if it weren't for this opportunity. It's good!

Sprout Women's ST/4009WTPK Heart Theme Printed Dial Pink Corn-Resin Bracelet  Watch
Sprout Women's ST/4009WTPK Heart Theme Printed Dial Pink Corn-Resin Bracelet Watch
Price: $11.69
2 used & new from $11.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, December 9, 2014
I purchased this to give my daughter for Christmas. It is a tradition for me to give her something with hearts on it. She is an adult with congenital heart defects and it has always been our thing. I doubt if this will be a watch she wears regularly, but it will convey my love to her. It's her 5 year old daughter's favorite color, so she will probably insist on it from time to time.

Viva Labs Organic Quinoa, Whole Grain, Non-GMO, 1lb Bag
Viva Labs Organic Quinoa, Whole Grain, Non-GMO, 1lb Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed., December 9, 2014
I was contacted by Viva Labs to try their quinoa in exchange for a review. I responded that I had never tried or made quinoa before, but if they were willing to take a chance on a novice, I was willing to give it a try. I did receive it some time ago and it has taken me awhile to get up the nerve to give it a try. Did some research on the best way to cook it. The package said to have the quinoa to liquid ratio be 1:2. Some of my research said it could be any liquid and that having a flavored liquid, such a stock, usually worked best.

My plan was to use some chicken stock for at least half of the liquid. I say my plan because I could not find the stock I know I had at one time (my daughter has been here and may have used what I had, or I just kept overlooking it!). I did find some coconut milk, so I decided to use that. I used 1 cup of the quinoa and the coconut milk was just less than 2 cups, so I added water to make it that amount. I also added some wild garlic and herbs that I had. I brought it to a boil and then reduced it to low, following the directions on the package. Simmered for about 20 minutes. Came out great. I'm pretty proud of my first attempt and am looking forward to trying out some of the recipes I found while doing my research. I don't eat much rice, pasta, or potato, but like the idea of the quinoa because it has more protein.

This brand of quinoa is very forgiving of awkward attempts to make a palatable dish. Maybe every brand is, I don't have experience with anything else. I will be trying it again, to do more than just finish the leftovers!

LeapFrog LeapTV Dance and Learn Educational, Active Video Game
LeapFrog LeapTV Dance and Learn Educational, Active Video Game
Offered by GOODIES FOR KIDDIES - Choose Two-Day Shipping for Delivery By 12/24
Price: $44.00
13 used & new from $37.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Tried it with 2 three year old boys and a 7 year old boy., December 7, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have 3 grandsons that I tried this one out on. Two 3 year old twin boys and a 7 year old boy. One of the twins is more physical and not academic. I've played other LeapFrog games with him and he is not ready to follow rules. This game was too advanced for him, yet he did know enough to tell the 7 year old how to play it the next day. He just wants to play by his own rules. The other 3 year old like it but he's better at academic type things. The 7 year old said he liked it, but I think it was the novelty of the game. He did ask me if there was a fighting game like Star Wars. When asked if this was something he would play if he had a friend his age over, he said, "No." I like the idea of Leap TV. I have ordered some more games to see if we can find some they like playing. With the 3 - 7 age range for most of the games, it will be hard. Anything easy enough for the 3 year old twins will be too easy for the 7 year old.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20