Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Fall Denim Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Noah Gunderson The Next Storm Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all furious7 furious7 furious7  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage Assassin's Creed Syndicate Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Profile for reg > Reviews

Browse

reg's Profile

Customer Reviews: 883
Top Reviewer Ranking: 919

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

reg RSS Feed (Houston)

Offered by Beauty and Health 4 life
Price: $38.95

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay., August 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I usually use nail clippers on my nails. Large ones on my toes and smaller ones on my finger nails. I have problems trimming my toe nails, the big toe because it is hard to cut and the little toe because it is very tiny and tends to split. This works well trimming that little nail. I find it is better to use the clippers first and then using the file on it as it is closer to the length you want. I didn't like it on my finger nails.

The file uses 1 AA battery. It comes with one already in it. At first, I thought it didn't work, but then I noticed a red dot in the cap. I removed that and it allowed it to make contact with the battery and works fine now.

Disney Descendants Auradon Signature Lonnie
Disney Descendants Auradon Signature Lonnie
Price: $19.99
10 used & new from $19.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks much younger than Barbie., August 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a cute doll. She has jointed knees, elbows, and wrists. She has some pretty stylish platform shoes and a purse, as well as earrings. The age on this says 6+. I can see why it isn't for little ones with the tiny earrings, shoes, and the clothes would be hard for little ones to manage, but I don't see why a 5 year old couldn't enjoy it. It is made in China, but that really isn't a surprise. I like to mention that this would be a hard box to wrap because it is irregular in shape. At least it doesn't have any open areas, but the odd shape would be a challenge.

Air Hogs Smash Bots - Remote Control Battling Robots
Air Hogs Smash Bots - Remote Control Battling Robots
Price: $49.99
9 used & new from $45.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Have lots of AAA batteries on hand., August 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Fun game for 8+. It does require 10 AAA batteries, so be prepared! This is designed for indoor use and is for 2 players. My grandson loves the turbo boost and the high speed spins. He also has fun with the different weapons. We have had many Tomy products over the years and it is nice that they are continuing to produce quality toys, especially for the older child.

LeapFrog Imagicard Letter Factory Adventures Learning Game (for LeapPad tablets)
Price: $19.00
10 used & new from $15.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for little readers., August 20, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
So far, LeapFrog can do no wrong, in my opinion. I love their products. I love that even when they come out with a new version of their LeapPad, the old games can still be played. I have purchased several LeapPads over the past couple of years for my grandchildren. I like knowing that the games and activities are both fun and educational. I have come to know that the age range they give each is pretty accurate, give or take a month or two.

While I tend to lean toward the games that work on math skills, since I am a retired math teacher, I do know the importance of reading (I was also certified to teach English). I have 3 grandchildren who are 4, so this is just what they need to reinforce their letter recognition. I also have 2 six year olds and an 8 year old who could always use extra practice. It is easy to get them to learn when they feel like all they are doing is playing. Again, LeapFrog produced a quality product.

LeapFrog Imagicard PAW Patrol Learning Game (for LeapPad tablets)
LeapFrog Imagicard PAW Patrol Learning Game (for LeapPad tablets)
Price: $19.00
8 used & new from $14.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Paw Patrol is a hit with two 4 year olds., August 20, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have come to rely on LeapFrog to produce quality children's products. I have purchased several LeapPads for my grandchildren and have watched them have a very good time on them. I have even tried them out a few times! I appreciate that the games and activities are both fun and educational. LeapFrog also does a great job of keeping to popular themes.

Enter the Paw Patrol Learning Game. I have twin grandsons who just turned 4. The LOVE Paw Patrol. Their birthday party was Paw Patrol themed. This game was made for them. I love that it teaches math skills since I am a retired math teacher. This game uses the new Imagicards. I'm still getting used to this new feature on the LeapPad Platinum. It does come with a storage tin for the cards, but since we have trouble keeping the pieces of other games, puzzles, and toys together, I am waiting to see how long these cards remain a set. Fortunately, there is a digital card gallery, which may help.

LeapFrog LeapTV: Disney Frozen: Arendelle's Winter Festival Educational, Active Video Game
Price: $24.63
9 used & new from $22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Frozen is a hit with my granddaughters., August 20, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My granddaughters love Frozen and I love seeing them active. Once again, LeapFrog and their LeapTV have found a perfect combination. My grandkids enjoy their LeapTV and this Frozen game will be a great addition. As a retired math teacher, I love getting those math lessons in!

The game plays like other LeapTV games. You can use the controller like a joystick or use body movement. The age range for this one is 4 - 7. It has been my experience that LeapFrog is pretty accurate, at least with the lower age. Of course, a child who is good at games like this might be able to handle it with minimal frustration a few months earlier.

LeapFrog Imagicard Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Learning Game (for LeapPad tablets)
Price: $24.99
8 used & new from $20.22

5.0 out of 5 stars TMNT are great teaching math., August 20, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My grandkids love their LeapPads and the boys really like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, so this is a game made just for them. I have been impressed with all of LeapFrog's games and the efforts that have gone into making them both fun and educational. It has been my experience that LeapFrog is pretty accurate with the age ranges for their games, at least the lower end is. This one has an age range of 5 - 8. Some, who are good at games, might do okay a few months before age 5, but it is important that they don't get frustrated.

This game uses Imagicards. We haven't had any of these games until recently. Not sure if they will stick around or get lost. At least LeapFrog covers this by having a digital card gallery so the game can be played without the cards. There is also a storage tin for the cards. The cards do add to the game, but the jury is still out whether they are worth it or not.

DA29-00003G Aqua-Pure Plus Filter Replacement RWF1010 By Tier1
DA29-00003G Aqua-Pure Plus Filter Replacement RWF1010 By Tier1
Offered by DiscountFilterStore
Price: $15.00
2 used & new from $9.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me!, August 19, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This filter is supposed to work in Samsung refrigerators using DA29-00003G. This, at this time is half the price of the Samsung Aqua-Pure. It is recommended that the filter be replaced every 6 months. I don't replace mine that often, but I don't have a family using mine, so it isn't used as often as it could be. It is nice to have a less expensive option.

DII Mesh Caddie Perfect for College Dorm, Pools, Gyms, Beaches, Locker Rooms, Bathrooms, Shower, Portable Collapsible Shower Caddie, Gray
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy., August 18, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've been looking for something like this to use when I go to the gym. There is only one hook at the shower and I can hang this from that. It will hold my shampoo and conditioner and give me a place to put my wet swim suit. I like that it collapses so it will fit into my bag. This is going to see daily use.

Graco Pack 'n Play Playard with Nuzzle Nest Sway Seat, Mason
Graco Pack 'n Play Playard with Nuzzle Nest Sway Seat, Mason
Price: $269.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy to have/, August 18, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have 3 children, who have given me 8 grandchildren. Two of my children have twins. I say all of this because this shows that I have seen a lot of Pack 'n Plays. I do have to say that Graco is the leading manufacturer of this product, in my opinion. They are sturdy, easy to set up, and very portable. We have taken them with us on trips as well as move them from room to room.

I like all of the new things Graco has been adding to their Pack 'n Plays. The changing table is the best feature. It is nice having a convenient place to change the baby, not only when at home, but also when traveling. The nuzzle nest is something we have not used before. My youngest grandchild is 8 months, so she's a bit old for it, but twin cousins will be born in a few months, so I am sure it will get a workout when they arrive.

I have confidence in Graco to produce a quality product. I have used many of them over the years and they have never disappointed me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20