Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for reg > Reviews

Browse

reg's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1070

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

reg RSS Feed (Houston)

Price: $35.00
2 used & new from $35.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent basic blender., May 2, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a really nice set. Lots of parts. In addition to the 32 oz blender jar with a removable measuring cap, there are 2 tall (24 oz) tumblers and a short (12 oz) tumbler. There are lids, both storage and travel for the smaller jars. There are also 2 blades, one for emulsifying and one for grinding, which should only be used with dry foods. And, of course, there is a motor base. The settings are low, medium, high, and pulse. There is a 3 year parts and labor warranty.

This is a good basic blender. Don't expect it to be as powerful as a Vitamix. They really cannot compare. I wouldn't even compare this to any blender priced over $100. If your needs are basic - smoothies and blender drinks, this one can meet your needs.

Zinus Ultima Shredded Memory Foam Classic pillow with Bamboo Cover-Set of 2, King Size
Offered by Sleep Revolution
Price: $59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft cover., May 2, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I find most memory foam pillows to be too thick and too firm for me. I have a short neck and they put my head at an awkward angle. This one isn't as bad as some of the ones I have tried. The cover is very soft. The pillows arrive rolled up tightly, like the mattress toppers do, and in a draw string sleeve. I don't know why the sleeve is needed since there is no way you can get it back into it once you have let it "inflate." Of the memory foam pillows I have tried, this one is the best, but I think I still prefer my micro bead pillow.

Delta Children Foam Snuggle Chair, Purple
Delta Children Foam Snuggle Chair, Purple
Price: $69.99
2 used & new from $69.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't assemble it., April 29, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was disappointed when I opened the box and found a slipcover in a plastic bag and 4 pieces of foam. There are directions, complete with pictures and you'd think it would be pretty intuitive to tell which piece of foam whet where. I did my best, but I could not get the piece that goes in the seat, and the last one to go in, to get into the slipcover so you could zip it closed. Apparently just knowing whether it is an arm, a back, or a seat is not enough. I've put a lot of children's stuff together, but this one has stumped me. I will get my son to look at it the next time he is here, but in the meantime, it is in the box.

Armitron Sport Unisex 40/8312CPK Digital Chronograph Black and Magenta Camouflage Resin Strap
Price: $26.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Big and pink!, April 27, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I like watches. I have had many over the years. Right now, I especially like ones I can wear in the pool and this one meets that want. The description says it is a unisex, but I think most women will find it too big. I also don't think most men will find the pink camouflage quite their style. If you are a woman who likes big watches or a man who likes pink, this is a really nice watch with many features. The numbers are easy to read, even the date for those of use with old eyes. There are several modes including stopwatch and alarm.

Dickies Women's Knit Pull On Pant, Black, Small
Dickies Women's Knit Pull On Pant, Black, Small
Offered by OutdoorEquipped
Price: $27.46
2 used & new from $27.46

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice stretch., April 26, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
There is a lot to like about these pants, but there are some things I don't like, too. I like the fabric and the black really is black. I like the stretch to the fabric and I like that you can machine wash and dry them. I usually wear a 6 and am between a petite and a regular in length. These are a bit long, but not too long when worn with shoes. The wide waistband is nice. I find the legs a bit tight for me, but with the stretch to the fabric, they are okay. I'm glad there is a pocket, but would prefer pockets on the side instead of the zip pocket in the back. The red Dickies tag has got to go if they want women to wear these in casual to dressier situations. I understand people know it is a product from Dickies when they see the red tag, but these aren't mens' work coveralls. Fortunately, I rarely wear my shirt tucked in, so it will be covered. It does pick up dog hair quickly - more so than other pants I have.

Slam Ball - By BodySport - Medicine Ball Alternative - Crossfit - Designed For High Impact Slam Ball Exercises - 15 lbs
Offered by I Heart Synergee
Price: $54.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality., April 25, 2016
This review is from: Body Sport Slam Ball (Misc.)
I received a slam ball in exchange for an unbiased review. I am impressed with the quality of this ball. The texture helps with the grip. It will not bounce back to you, so expect it to hit the floor and just stay there. It is filled with something that feels like sand, so there is some instability to it. I lugged it to the gym, including up stairs, today so my trainer could check it out. He was impressed with the quality as well. I do suggest that if you have downstairs neighbors, you might want to avoid using this at home!

SUGAR FREE Pumpkin Oatmeal Butter - 100% Organic. Very Spreadable and So Creamy. Made with Pumpkin Seed, GF Oats, Flax Seed, Hemp Seed and Sunflower Seed. GMO Free. Gluten Free. Delightfully Flavored with Cinnamon and Vanilla. 425g/15oz
Offered by Quality Creations by Total Wellbeing
Price: $17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked in place of almond butter in my recipe., April 23, 2016
I like to cook for the people at my gym. There is one recipe they really like that uses almond butter. One guy could never have it because he is allergic to tree nuts. I ordered this to see if it would work in the recipe so I could make some for this guy who is always left out. It worked! I also gave some to a couple of other people who really like pumpkin and they really liked it. This is a good substitute for nut butters. It does have its own flavor, but the consistency is similar to nut butters. I would think that this could be used in place of nut butters in most recipes.

Gel Ink Pens - 18 Pack Set - Refillable - Fine Tip - Assorted Colors - 0.5mm
Gel Ink Pens - 18 Pack Set - Refillable - Fine Tip - Assorted Colors - 0.5mm
Offered by SmartCo Products LLC
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of colors., April 23, 2016
I was offered a set of these pens in exchange for a review. I don't accept all offers I receive. I only want items I feel I can adequately evaluate. I am a retired teacher, so I have quite a bit of experience with colored pens, which is what I used for grading - lots of grading. I would have enjoyed using these pens for that purpose. They write smoothly with no skipping, once you get them going. The colors are bright and the line they make is very fine. I can see using these for some of those intricate adult coloring books. The assortment of colors is vast. I could have had a different color for each kind of grade in my grade book!

JEF World of Golf JR828 Easy Fold Golf Cart, Silver
JEF World of Golf JR828 Easy Fold Golf Cart, Silver
Price: $147.10
3 used & new from $147.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, April 23, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is really nice. you do have to put on the wheels, but that wan't too hard. It wheels easily and is easy to collapse. It should fit into most trunks. This will eliminate the need for a caddie or a cart!

Aenlley Women's Activewear Yoga Pants High Rise Slim Fit Tights Cropped Capris Color Dark Grey Size S
Offered by Aenlley
Price: $87.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the pocket!, April 22, 2016
I was offered a pair in exchange for a review. I will only accept offers like this if I can really use the item. I use pants like this almost every day. I like these pants. I normally wear a size small in most brands, especially Fila. These are slightly larger on me than most other brands. They are not so big that I find it a problem, but if you want compression pants, you might want to get a size smaller than you normally would get. I like the feel of the fabric and that they come up high enough on the waist that I don't feel like they are going to fall down. The feature I like best is the pocket in the waistband. I need a place for my locker key and my Fitbit and this is perfect. Wish all manufacturers put one in. I got the gray and really like it. It is kind of a mottled gray, not a flat gray. I have so many black ones that it is nice to have something different. These are going to get a lot of use!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20