ARRAY(0x978a154c)

Customer Reviews: 523

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

reg RSS Feed (Houston)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Two Old Goats Lotion Foot Balm
Two Old Goats Lotion Foot Balm
Offered by Woof! Woof!
Price: $10.99
6 used & new from $9.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Just a thicker version of the lotion, April 7, 2014
The foot balm is the exact same thing as the lotion, just thicker. I sent this to my 90 year old mother because she has macular degeneration and can't see very well. I thought she would be able to feel how much she was getting from this jar, rather than trying to pour out the right amount of lotion from the bottle. My theory seems to work and she has enjoyed the benefits of the product. There are times that I like the thicker product better than the lotion, too I have both, plus the body wash and the bar soap!

Two Old Goats Body Wash 8oz. For Your Toughest Aches And Pains!
Two Old Goats Body Wash 8oz. For Your Toughest Aches And Pains!
Offered by WeRLivingFree
Price: $18.69
2 used & new from $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Foams well, April 7, 2014
My neighbor clued me in to the Two Old Goats lotion and I found this when looking to see if Amazon carried it. I decided to give the body wash a try, too. It lathers up quite a bit. I have only 2 complaints. One is that it is clear and that makes it hard to see how much you are dispensing. The other is the cap is hard to open. It's one where you have to push down on one side for the opening to pop up on the other. I have to push really hard and the corner jabs into my thumb when it finally gives way. I solved the problem by switching out the cap with another bottle that has a flip top. Fortunately, it was a standard top.

The fragrance is pleasant and does not linger. Whether it helps with aches and pains or not, I'm not sure. I have arthritis in my knees and thumb and my hips have been sore from physical therapy. The lotion and wash do seem to help, but I'm not sure if it is the product or the massaging that does it. I did send some to my 90 year old mother and she thinks it may be helping, but isn't sure, as well.

Amerelle 71253 Faceted Manual On/Off Nite Lite, 2-Pack
Amerelle 71253 Faceted Manual On/Off Nite Lite, 2-Pack
Price: $6.65
12 used & new from $1.64

3.0 out of 5 stars Not all worked, April 2, 2014
I bought 2 sets of these. The first one we tried didn't work,, but the other 3 have. Most of the ones I see these days come on when the room gets dark I wanted one that I could decided when I wanted it on or off.

Lebanon 24-64415 Preen Garden Weed Preventer with Power Spreader Cap, 6-1/4-Pound
Offered by Two To Tango
Price: $25.89
5 used & new from $22.85

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the spreader cap, April 2, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My beds in the front have mulch, but the weed and unwanted plant growth seem to keep popping up. I'm tired of having my lawn person that he agreed to keep that bed clear, so I thought I'd give this a try. I know it won't help with the stuff already growing, but I hope it will prevent more from showing up. The cap made spreading it easy. I'll report back to add if it reduced the problem of the volunteers.

Eat Like a Woman: A 3-Week, 3-Step Program to Finally Drop the Pounds and Feel Better Than Ever
by Staness Jonekos
Price: $11.03
41 used & new from $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Lot's of history and background, April 2, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The smallest part of this book is the program itself. There is more about the history of how everything is geared and tested on young males, not women. There was also a lot of information about how the body works. It was all very interesting, but if you were expecting more on the actual program, you will be disappointed. The program is basically to make breakfast your biggest meal and to eat within an hour of getting up. Then, the second part is to make the mid-day meal bigger than the evening meal. The third part to to add activity/exercise. It didn't take too many pages to cover that! There are some recipes, but there were none I'm going to rush out to make. I admit I am a picky eater, so if you are more adventurous, you might find them more appealing. I also wish they had included the nutritional values, especially the amount of protein and sugar in a serving. There were a few recipes for 1 or 2, but most were for 4 - 6 and some were even for 10 or more. When you are cooking for 1, there are too many leftovers or too big a temptation to eat more than one serving.

A large part of the book is the Appendix - actually 6 of them! One is a chart for different nutrients, what they do, and what foods you get them from. I found it odd that iron was not included in this chart. There is also one with menu suggestions using the recipes in the book.

One interesting thing I may have to try is when she was talking about food cravings. She said, "A fascinating study found that smelling an unfamiliar odor reduced cravings for highly desired foods. They tested this theory using green apple, jasmine, and water as the smells while in the presence of chocolate. The non-food odor of jasmine significantly reduced chocolate cravings. this strategy could help with terrible cravings. I personally tested the theory by placing a vase of lilacs and freesia on my desk, and I must confess I had zero cravings. I did not snack or sneak in a sweet treat all day."

Safer Brand 9333 Ringer Lawn Fertilizer
Safer Brand 9333 Ringer Lawn Fertilizer
Price: $39.99
3 used & new from $32.83

4.0 out of 5 stars It's been put on my lawn, April 2, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I used the bag on my back yard. I don't have a spreader, but I used a large disposable cup and shook it out by hand. It distributed well. The wind was blowing, so I stayed with the wind to my back. The granules are yellow and were easy to see in the grass so I wouldn't go back over the same area. This would be helpful even with a spreader. It does not have a strong odor. I'll have to edit my review to update how it does.

Ecotools Full Volume Styler Hairbrush
Ecotools Full Volume Styler Hairbrush
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $8.89

3.0 out of 5 stars It's quite large, March 26, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I didn't see anywhere in the description that this is a brush best suited for medium to long hair. It does say that on the packaging. My hair is short, so it doesn't work very well for me. From the end of one bristle across to the end of the opposite bristle is about 3". I did run the brush through my dry hair. It didn't scratch or pull, but there was an awful lot of hair in the brush from just one pass. Seemed like more than there should be. Maybe it's because it is new that I can see how much I am actually losing when I brush my hair.

Dove Advanced Care with Nutriummoisture Antiperspirant Deodorant, Sensitive Skin, 2.6 Ounce
Price: $4.95
5 used & new from $1.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Use Dove For Years, March 26, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Dove sensitive formula I have used for years looks like the one in the picture, but the one I received does not. Guess they are changing the packaging. It does say "new" on the cap! It also claims it is a 48 hour antiperspirant deodorant. The main reason I have used the Dove sensitive formula for so long is that I can use it after shaving without stinging or irritation. The warnings does say not to use on broken skin, so others may have a different experience. I also found it interesting that the warnings say to ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease. The active ingredient is Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY.

Bumkins Disney Baby Waterproof Super Bib, Mickey Icon, 6-24 Months, 2 Count
Bumkins Disney Baby Waterproof Super Bib, Mickey Icon, 6-24 Months, 2 Count
Price: $11.66
6 used & new from $11.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice size, March 26, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These bibs will work better for meals, rather than for drool bibs, but shouldn't be too long for a crawler. They are waterproof, so they wouldn't soak up drool. They will be easy to wipe clean, but they are machine washable. They suggest hanging to dry. They are light weight and should not take up too much room in a diaper bag.

The closure is Velcro, which I find is both good and bad. Good because it is easy to get on and off, but bad because it is easy for the baby to get off, too. Some kids also get an irritated neck when the Velcro rubs against it. There are some advantages to the good old fashioned string ties.

Torani Sugar Free Syrup, Vanilla, 25.4 Ounce (Pack of 4)
Torani Sugar Free Syrup, Vanilla, 25.4 Ounce (Pack of 4)
Price: $24.62
4 used & new from $24.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sugar-free flavor, March 8, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Torani is my go-to for sugar-free syrups. They are the best and have lots of great flavors and add no calories. Vanilla is the first I purchased and tried. It goes great in smoothies, yogurts, puddings, and many other things (if I drank coffee, I'd use it in that!). I learned about Torani syrups in The Bariatric Foodie Guide to Perfect Protein Drinks, which is available here on Amazon, but it wouldn't link it for me! I have also found getting a pump for the bottle comes in handy. One pump is 1/2 T or 1/4 oz. They are also available here on Amazon. By the way, the other flavors of Torani that I have came in glass bottles. This one is in plastic.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20