Profile for Helenzt > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Helenzt "Helenzt" RSS Feed (Lakewood, Ohio United States)

Pioneer Photo Albums 200-Pocket European Bonded Leather Photo Album for 5 by 7-Inch Prints, Black
Price: $18.76
11 used & new from $13.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Terrific value, January 15, 2013
There are probably not too many folks who use these albums any more but if you do, this one is a great value.

USA Leather Classic Mens Leather Bomber Jacket - Large
USA Leather Classic Mens Leather Bomber Jacket - Large
Offered by LeatherUp

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the money, January 15, 2013
This is a good coat for the money. Not soft leather but it seems heavy and durable (perfect for my son) with classic styling. Good value.

Splash MASQUE-C Screen Protector Film Invisible for iPhone 5- 2 Pack - Custom Fit to Work with a Case

5.0 out of 5 stars As advertised - works perfectly, December 1, 2012
The screen protector was very easy to put on the phone and works great. It shipped quickly, and is a great value.

PowerGen 2.4Amps / 12W Dual USB Car charger Designed for Apple and Android Devices - White
Offered by POWERGEN
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, November 29, 2012
Works great and received it very quickly. Would definitely purchase again, great quality. Nice blue light at the end to indicate it has power.

Swagman Park 6 Bike Stand
Swagman Park 6 Bike Stand
Offered by PWS Enterprises
Price: $41.99
9 used & new from $41.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the price, May 21, 2012
This review is from: Swagman Park 6 Bike Stand (Sports)
We purchased this rack for use in our apartment building. It works well and seems to be a good value.

Polk Audio UltraFit 500 Headphones - Black (ULTRAFIT 500BLK)
Polk Audio UltraFit 500 Headphones - Black (ULTRAFIT 500BLK)
Offered by WORLD WIDE STEREO
Price: $35.29
19 used & new from $16.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Takes some getting used to, May 21, 2012
These headphones work well but take some getting used to because they fit differently from any other headphones that I've tried. I listen to a combination of music & NPR news shows, and they work well for both. I like the fact that I can hear other noises as I jog along our neighborhood streets. These are not noise-cancelling but they work well for outdoor exercising.

Bulova Women's 98P120 Wintermoor Two-Tone Diamond Chronograph Watch
Bulova Women's 98P120 Wintermoor Two-Tone Diamond Chronograph Watch
Offered by Advance Buy
Price: $138.50
14 used & new from $131.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, especially for the price, May 21, 2012
I was looking for a replacement watch because my very expensive Ebel watch needed fixing yet again & I didn't want to spend the money on it. This watch looked nice so I decided to try it out. I've been very pleased with it! It's a great size - not TOO big but large enough to look trendy, and it looks like it cost a lot more than what I paid. I went into the local Kay Jewelers to get a few links taken out, and they had the very same watch in the case - for $475! I was very happy to pay the $10 to adjust the links! (they do it for free if you buy the watch there) By the way, the hands do light up in the dark.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 17, 2012 8:21 AM PST

Quick Calculus: A Self-Teaching Guide, 2nd Edition
Quick Calculus: A Self-Teaching Guide, 2nd Edition
by Daniel Kleppner
Price: $14.59
120 used & new from $1.87

4.0 out of 5 stars quick shipping, September 25, 2010
Quick shipping & it was the exact book we needed for my son's class. Couldn't find it anywhere else!