Profile for Allison > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 44

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Allison RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Clorox Washing Machine Cleaner, 30 Ounce
Clorox Washing Machine Cleaner, 30 Ounce
Price: $7.00
19 used & new from $4.40

5.0 out of 5 stars It works on front loaders - gets the musty smell out, August 1, 2014
True I could probably use bleach or some other concoction, but this stuff works - it got the nasty musty smell out of my HE front loading Samsung washer. This is easily prevented in the future by keeping the door open for a day or two after using it until the door gasket is fully dry.

Westcott School Left and Right Handed Kids Scissors, 5-Inch, Blunt, Colors Vary (13130)
Price: $0.99
36 used & new from $0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT Left Handed!, August 1, 2014
These are not left handed scissors. Instead, I suggest buying the Fiskars ones designed with the blades reversed, so that kids can see where the blade is hitting.

Kernel Season's Cheesy Jalapeno Popcorn Seasoning, 2.4 Ounce Shakers (Pack of 6)
Offered by akshar_trading
Price: $22.99
3 used & new from $22.99

2.0 out of 5 stars COUGHCOUGHCOUGHCOUGHCOUGH, December 22, 2013
Like many other reviewers, this product caused me to cough and sneeze when sprinkled on popcorn. The dust is too much for my sinuses.

Sorel Women's Glacy Lace Snow Boot,Black/Opal Blue,10 M US
Sorel Women's Glacy Lace Snow Boot,Black/Opal Blue,10 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfortable and warm!, December 15, 2013
I bought these just in time for three snowstorms in 2 weeks, and am glad I did! Sorel has the reputation of being the Lexus of boots, and these deliver. My feet stayed warm and dry, and I liked how I could use the tie laces to either tuck in pants or not. Good traction and I got some compliments on the classic style.

SanDisk Ultra 8GB microSDHC Card Plus Adapter (SDSDQYA-008G-U46A)
SanDisk Ultra 8GB microSDHC Card Plus Adapter (SDSDQYA-008G-U46A)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good brand, works as promised, December 15, 2013
There is nothing fancy about this memory card, but it does what it is supposed to do. SanDisk has always delivered.

Hot Wheels Video Racer Micro Camera Car - Red
Hot Wheels Video Racer Micro Camera Car - Red
Offered by S & D Kids
Price: $14.99
69 used & new from $9.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, fun for kids, December 15, 2013
I purchased this for my 7 year old son on sale, and he has really enjoyed it. My husband and he have had hours of fun using all the Hot Wheels track we have to create videos of their daredevil loops and jumps. The editing software is basically useless, so either plan on not editing your videos, or you can use whatever comes with Windows or Mac to do basic editing. The camera isn't sophisticated enough to the loops and jumps properly. If you do buy it, you may want to make sure you use it in a lot of light, so your video is clear. I am hoping that the next generation of this product is more high tech, because the concept is pretty awesome. We give this 3 stars as adults, and 4 stars as a kid.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best polar bear calendar!, December 15, 2013
NatGeo has the best polar bear calendars. Lots of photos of cute moms and cubs, which is always important with animal calendars. Excellent quality paper and holds up to a year of use. This is our second year of purchasing the National Geographic Polar Bears calendar, and we are just as happy as we were with the one from 2013!

Crest Pro-Health Clean Cinnamon Toothpaste 6 Oz (Pack of 4)
Crest Pro-Health Clean Cinnamon Toothpaste 6 Oz (Pack of 4)
Price: $15.65
12 used & new from $13.63

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cinnamon toothpaste, December 15, 2013
If you're looking for cinnamon toothpaste, this is a great one. Tastes good, not too strong/burning like some of the natural brands of cinnamon toothpaste, and my teeth feel clean. No complaints here. I will order again.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't live up to its claims., December 15, 2013
I bought this based on reviews and was pretty disappointed in this product. It smells nice, but didn't really get rid of the chlorine smell as I had hoped. I'm still searching for a product that really does help me not smell like the pool after doing laps.

Celestial Seasonings Raspberry Sweet Zinger Ice, 20-Count Tea Bags (Pack of 6)
Celestial Seasonings Raspberry Sweet Zinger Ice, 20-Count Tea Bags (Pack of 6)
Offered by BEHL Merchandise
Price: $26.99
16 used & new from $26.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious and fruity!, December 8, 2013
This tea is delicious, just sweet enough and zero calories. I buy it by the case and make it all summer long.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5