Profile for ISD PCMAN > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ISD PCMAN RSS Feed (New England, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Midland XTC280VP1080p HD Wearable Action Camera with Image Stabilization, Submersible Case and Universal Mount (Black/Silver)
Price: $87.79
103 used & new from $72.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth the money., September 9, 2014
I got this to record ATV rides (and eventually snowmobiling). The video quality is great. I'm not sure how to rate the image stabilization. It's not like a steady-cam camera but it's still quite good. I would like to see this able to be connected to a live computer with the camera on to help adjust the angle of view when helmet mounted. Once positioned on the mount it's not easily repositioned.

Lifetime 80251 26-Inch Personal Folding Table, White Granite Tabletop Gray Frame
Price: $29.98
4 used & new from $26.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice table, September 9, 2014
We bought this for camping. it's lightweight and sets up quickly. it's relatively stable (for a small table...we never knocked it over.

Gun Holster for Ruger LC9
Gun Holster for Ruger LC9
Offered by USA Holster
Price: $24.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money., September 9, 2014
This review is from: Gun Holster for Ruger LC9 (Misc.)
Fits my LC9s very well. Easy to open and close the strap. stays on the belt nicely. I'm very satisfied.

RZ Mask Active Carbon Filters, Bound, Regular

RZ Mask Active Carbon Filters, Splat, X-Large
Price: $23.71
11 used & new from $19.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Did a great job!, September 9, 2014
we got these for ATV rides in the backwoods trails in northern New Hampshire. It took a bit of positioning to get the fit right (the nose piece could be better designed for comfort) but once we got the positioning figured out they were great to wear. Did an excellent job filtering out LOTS of dust and the little filters did their job with smells, too. They are easy to clean up, too. I recommend them.

Generic 32GB Class 10 Micro SD HC Card and Adapter - Compatible With Most Smartphones, Cameras, and Tablets
Offered by COCO Deal
Price: $9.99
12 used & new from $2.15

1.0 out of 5 stars Unreliable. Waste of money., September 9, 2014
Great price...but these are junk. Totally unreliable. Over 2/3 of what was written to the card is unreadable immediately after writing! "File inaccessible" errors on two devices. I ordered three of these and they all have issues. Avoid them.

Gigatent Katahdin Cabin Dome Tent
Gigatent Katahdin Cabin Dome Tent
Offered by The A2Z Emporium
Price: $143.99
19 used & new from $143.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Roomy but not water tight., August 11, 2014
We purchased this for room. We have two dogs we take with us when we go ATV-ing and we wanted a tent with enough space for our food, air mattress and two medium size dogs. This tent proved to be roomy enough.

The downside is it rained the night we set up camp and the tent had several leaks resulting in wet bags of clothing and food.

Even after applying seam sealer (which did help considerably) we we still woke up with water on the tent floor after another rainy night. It wasn't nearly as bad as the first time... Probably 6-8 oz of water, but there are still leaks.

We still like the tent. It's quick to set up (2 people can have it up in 10 minutes, one person can do it in 15) and it's tall enough for me to stand up in (and that's not easy to find... I'm 6'8".) And it held its own in a windy rain storm (we did have the rain fly staked). For the money I think it's a good buy (we paid $173 for it). We also got a 10x15 plastic tarp (under $10) to go under the the tent to protect the bottom from rocks and sticks puncturing the
Floor. We have been able to repack it in its carrying bag (a complaint I've had about other tents.)

This isn't a backpacker's tent! But if you're looking for a bit of comfort in the woods I would recommend you consider this tent.

Taken 2 [HD]
Taken 2 [HD]
DVD
Price: $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good action movie but not up to the original, February 1, 2013
The plot is similar to the original. The creativity isn't there. It was worth a rental but I [personally] wouldn't buy the DVD/BD.

Rat Race (2001)
Rat Race (2001)
DVD
Price: $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars REDUX and predictable, February 1, 2013
This seemed like a redux of "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World" done in the 60's. The cast is good but the movie is so so. There are some funny scenes but it didn't keep my attention.

DeLonghi EN680.M Nespresso Lattissima Single-Serve Espresso Maker, Metal
DeLonghi EN680.M Nespresso Lattissima Single-Serve Espresso Maker, Metal
Offered by BARGAIN BUDDY
Price: $373.99
14 used & new from $320.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick, easy and great tasting espresso and Cappuccino, January 9, 2011
I'm no gourmet, by ANY stretch of the imagination. But I like easy and I love coffee...especially strong European coffee (I got spoiled during business trips to the Caribbean islands). I got the Nespresso Latissima for Christmas. After reading the little getting started guide (yeah, I'm a guy that reads those) I was up and running in about 25 minutes (this includes about 15 minutes running a full container of water through the espresso side and a the frother to clean it out before consumption use.) Fill the milk carafe with milk, drop in a capsule and push the Cappuccino button! In about 30 seconds it dispensed foam then the espresso into the glass (came with the machine.) It was SO good I made 2 doubles! The foam was excellent and the coffee was very robust.

Cleaning (a pet peeve of mine from other steam frothers I've used) was a breeze. Hold in a button after making the cappuccino and it steam cleans the froth chute. Remove the milk canister when done and place in the refrigerator. That's it. Easiest system I've used and really great tasting espresso and cappuccino.

I haven't had it for years yet so I don't know how well it will hold up to use but there's a year warranty and the local store (Nespresso) takes really good care of me when I need supplies.

Over all I rate this a winner.

Page: 1 | 2