Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon David Bowie egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Black Friday Deals Outdoor Deals on DOTD
Profile for K. Sheppard > Reviews

K. Sheppard's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Sheppard RSS Feed (Ohio, USA)

Luigi Bormioli Set of 4 Romantica Beverage Glasses, 19-Oz.
Luigi Bormioli Set of 4 Romantica Beverage Glasses, 19-Oz.
Price: $22.49
11 used & new from $19.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent glasses, January 20, 2014
We seem to be really picky about our glasses in this house. We want a certain "feel" to them in our hands and when we drink out of them. Also they have to be SUPER strong with three boys under the age of four in our house. They are heavy for the small hands, but I've owned these for a couple years and haven't broken even one, which is basically a miracle. I had to buy more to replace the other glasses that don't match these that either break or start looking junky. I love this brand and will keep going back for more!

Step2  Neat & Tidy Cottage
Step2 Neat & Tidy Cottage
55 used & new from $123.40

5.0 out of 5 stars so cute, January 20, 2014
This review is from: Step2 Neat & Tidy Cottage (Toy)
This was so easy to set up. My hubby and I did it in about half an hour, and boy is it CUTE! I have a two year old and a three year old boy and they both love to get in there and have their own private place to hide. I put it in their toy room and it's the perfect size for them to grow into through the years.

Simple Wishes Hands-Free Breastpump Bra, Pink, X-Small-Large
Simple Wishes Hands-Free Breastpump Bra, Pink, X-Small-Large
Price: $33.59
18 used & new from $27.89

5.0 out of 5 stars How did I ever survive..., January 20, 2014
I just had my third baby, and I have pumped with each one of my children. Overall, I have spent the past four years either pregnant or pumping so I know a thing or two about sitting in a room by myself with my boobs in my hands. I've seen this and debated buying it so many times. Oh, those wasted years! This is a life saver. I now refuse to pump without it. It's perfect. Soft and comfy. It really DOES fit just about any size. Not that I'm doing anything thrilling while I pump but at least when I go back to work I don't have to choose between pumping and eating when I'm on my break. Also, with a nursing tank on and a jacket if someone walks in on me they won't get a show (there really is no privacy for me at work).
I can't recommend this product enough for those of us who need to pump but have other things we want to do with our hands. So basically everyone. Go for it!

Ju-Ju-Be Packabe Diaper Bag, Shadow Waltz
Ju-Ju-Be Packabe Diaper Bag, Shadow Waltz
Offered by JEM Sells
Price: $95.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating, cumbersome bag..., June 24, 2011
I truly wanted to love this bag, and when I first got it I was so excited. It is adorable, and has lots of space for everything I could possibly need! But, like other reviews have mentioned, the bag is incredibly heavy - heavier than the things I have in there. The changing pad is almost impossible to get back into that pocket, especially when you have a wiggly baby on your hands. So that had to go, and I had to find a fold up pad to carry around in the main pocket. Bummer.
Like other reviews have mentioned, it is cumbersome to carry this bag as a backpack. The straps are just so skinny and there is no amount of adjusting that ever gets them to sit quite right. No biggie, after all this doubles as a shoulder bag (I bought in part because I wanted the flexibility of having both). But when you use it as a shoulder bag the thing folds in half! Now you have an awful, ugly crumpled bag hanging WAY too low off your shoulder. It's down by my knees as I try to walk around with it (and I'm not a short woman, I'm pretty average at 5'6"). This just looks ridiculous, feels awful, and then when I try to use it afterward it's even worse. I have to unfold the bag just to get it to open. Like other reviewers have stated, this thing doesn't have a handle at the top so even simply moving it from, say, the stroller to a table is a chore.
So I have no practical way to carry this awful bag. It was so expensive and so well-liked I thought for sure I would love it. Plus, it was so expensive! It was truly a splurge for me. I've been trying to just ride it out, thinking I'd get used to it for sure or maybe I'd wear it out. But this is made with what seems to be bullet-proof materials. I can't complain about the quality of the fabrics or the cuteness of the print. The engineering of it is all off, and it makes this thing utterly impractical to carry around. And isn't that half the point?

A Brief Atlas of the Human Body
A Brief Atlas of the Human Body
by Elaine Nicpon Marieb
Edition: Spiral-bound
618 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly helpful for class, November 9, 2008
I bought this book to help me study for my A&P lab. It is so helpful; I used it constantly. The pictures are incredibly clear, easy to refer to, and easy to read. It will be because of this book I will get an A!

Ghost World
Ghost World
DVD ~ Steve Buscemi
Offered by cds_dvds_guaranteed
Price: $29.75
75 used & new from $0.52

1.0 out of 5 stars A punishment, May 31, 2005
This review is from: Ghost World (DVD)
There are a great deal of things that I have done which I should have been punished for. And this movie is the perfect punishment. Which seems odd, as the characters were likable. The acting wasn't terrible. In fact, things were in place to make a moving teen movie. Though the characters remain interesting throughout the movie, they don't really seem to have a plot to carry.

Many could dismiss this movie as merely a teen angst-type film, but this goes much lower, much worse than almost all. Unlike others, with their cliched themes, this doesn't seem to have much of a theme, and at that it's hollow. The characters seem to blend into a patchwork of nothingness, where actions and consequences don't relate and ends in frayed tatters of what could have been. If you only cared.