Profile for Jess > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jess RSS Feed

The Complete Guide to Vegan Food Substitutions: Veganize It!  Foolproof Methods for Transforming Any Dish into a Delicious New Vegan Favorite
The Complete Guide to Vegan Food Substitutions: Veganize It! Foolproof Methods for Transforming Any Dish into a Delicious New Vegan Favorite
by Celine Steen
Price: $16.14
117 used & new from $3.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, December 16, 2010
I consider myself somewhat knowledgeable about vegan cooking (being one myself). I also own a very LARGE collection of vegan cookbooks! This book is definately a favorite of mine! It is extremely informative and very resourceful. It is great for the beginner vegan as well as the expert. Not only are there every type of vegan substutions that you could need, there are also delicious recipes as well! I am extremely happy with this book! Love and thanks to the wonderful writers!

The Vegan Cookie Connoisseur: Over 140 Simply Delicious Recipes That Treat the Eyes and Taste Buds
by Kelly Peloza
Price: $13.87
73 used & new from $0.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Book!!!, October 25, 2010
I have never written a review before. I also have an insane addiction to vegan cookbooks! I have anxiously been awaiting for this book to be released and was so excited when it was and even earlier than expected! My anticipation was well worth the wait! This book is extremly beautiful in not only photographs but also very well written! I cannot even begin to tell you how visually stunning this book is! I am already making my Christmas cookie list as we speak!