Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Scavar > Reviews

Browse

Scavar's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Scavar "Silent Observer" RSS Feed (Florida)

Page: 1 | 2
Call of Duty: Black Ops III - Digital Deluxe Edition - PlayStation 4 [Digital Code]
Price: $99.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 22, 2016
Why the hell did I buy this game?

SteelSeries QcK+ Gaming Mouse Pad (Black)
SteelSeries QcK+ Gaming Mouse Pad (Black)
Offered by TraderVic's
Price: $14.70
18 used & new from $12.26

5.0 out of 5 stars the first one is still in good condition so I opted to get a second one ..., July 22, 2016
My second one of these, the first one is still in good condition so I opted to get a second one for my new PC build, just getting everything fresh.

Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800, Computer Keyboard Wireless, Desktop Keyboard
Price: $63.99
93 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars the first one is still working just fine after years of use, July 22, 2016
This is my second one of these, the first one is still working just fine after years of use. I type a lot because I'm amateur writer who never lets anyone read my work, and I also game, quite possibly excessively.

Crucial MX200 1TB SATA 2.5 Inch Internal Solid State Drive - CT1000MX200SSD1
Crucial MX200 1TB SATA 2.5 Inch Internal Solid State Drive - CT1000MX200SSD1
Price: $289.00
82 used & new from $267.32

5.0 out of 5 stars but better loading times, July 22, 2016
Built a new PC recently, I previously had some 400 something games installed on a 3TB drive, but I wanted to focus a bit more. So I got this 1TB SDD to be my game drive. Less games, but better loading times. I haven't had any issues with it at all.

Sabrent 2.5 Inch to 3.5 Inch Internal Hard Disk Drive Mounting Kit (BK-HDDH)
Sabrent 2.5 Inch to 3.5 Inch Internal Hard Disk Drive Mounting Kit (BK-HDDH)
Offered by Store4PC
Price: $6.99
41 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I did exactly what it was supposed to do and ..., July 22, 2016
I did exactly what it was supposed to do and it fit within the toolless HDD cage of my NZXT H630 without issue.

Knights: Legends of Ollanhar (Ollanhar Series Book 2)
Knights: Legends of Ollanhar (Ollanhar Series Book 2)
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, January 16, 2016
It was an enjoyable continuation to the series, more or less what I expected to get from the author.

Tonor 3.5mm Studio Professional Microphone Mic with Stand For Audio Sound Recording Skype Desktop PC Laptop Notebook
Offered by TONOR
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I don't know that I'd call it "Studio Professional" like the name says but it's higher quality than both ..., January 16, 2016
The mic itself works quite well. I don't know that I'd call it "Studio Professional" like the name says but it's higher quality than both my Logitech C270 webcam and the mic on my Sibera v2 Steelseries headset. The biggest issue with this mic is the stand. It's really not all that secure or designed quite correctly the weight/size/shape of the mic itself.

Earth Defense Force 4.1: The Shadow of New Despair - PlayStation 4
Earth Defense Force 4.1: The Shadow of New Despair - PlayStation 4
Price: $25.98
56 used & new from $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I honestly would not recommend it. If you are a fan of jankiness, January 16, 2016
It's exactly what you would expect from an EDF game. If you don't know what you're getting with EDF, I honestly would not recommend it. If you are a fan of jankiness, Dynasty Warrior type games, or previous EDF titles, you'll likely enjoy this.

Rockport Men's Redemption Road Waterproof Plain Toe Shoe, Black Waterproof, 13 W US
Price: $120.00

4.0 out of 5 stars While I can wear these shoes all day without any ..., January 16, 2016
While I can wear these shoes all day without any real discomfort, and the width is as expected, my issue is actually with the tongue and the top portion of where you tie the shoes. At least for me I find that I had to stretch them out a bit and I have to make sure I don't tie the shoes TOO securely or I'll end up with discomfort on the top of my my foot.

Yoobao® USB-C Male to USB-A 2.0 Male Cable,for New Macbook,Nokia N1,Chromebook Pixel or Other Type-C Supported Devices (3.3ft/1m Male to Male Black)
Offered by Yoobao
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected, I've had no issues with it ..., January 16, 2016
Works as expected, I've had no issues with it. I actually use this in my car, and it connects directly to my cars' USB port. I use it to charge a Nexus 6P.

Page: 1 | 2