Profile for Scott M. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Scott M. RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Tache Christmas Decorative Tapestry Holiday Tidings Table Runners
Tache Christmas Decorative Tapestry Holiday Tidings Table Runners
Offered by Tache Home Fashion
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Terrific Table Runner!, December 23, 2014
This holiday decoration was exactly what I was looking for and it when it arrived it was even nicer, and of better quality, than I had expected. It is on my Holiday table and looks GREAT. A real find. It will of course remain as a permanent part of my Holiday fare. Very good quality and very good price.

Clarks Men's Sidehill Free Slip-On Loafer,Grey,10.5 M US
Clarks Men's Sidehill Free Slip-On Loafer,Grey,10.5 M US
Offered by A&B Shoes Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Choice, December 7, 2014
I needed a shoe to accommodate my custom orthotic which I must wear at all times--even around the house. This shoe works perfectly, and I can wear it both inside and out, if I need a quick trip to the store etc. I have tried several other shoes for this purpose but none of them has been "it". This one is great. It is very well made, comfortable, easy to slip on and off, attractive, and looks nice with jeans, slacks, or shorts. This is my first pair of Clark shoes and I am impressed. I was not sure on the sizing but the European 44 (10.5) fits fine. If you have an in between size foot I would probably suggest you go down a half size. This shoe seems a bit larger than say an Ecco in the same size. I am very happy with my purchase and will definitely shop Clark shoes in the future.

Zicac Mens Genuine Leather Shoulder Messenger Bag - Brown
Zicac Mens Genuine Leather Shoulder Messenger Bag - Brown
Offered by Kastonecorp
Price: $45.99
2 used & new from $45.99

4.0 out of 5 stars This leather bag is a good value. It is nicely made and works well ..., September 29, 2014
This leather bag is a good value. It is nicely made and works well if you don't have a lot of things to carry. It does not have all the "bells and whistles" of a more expensive bag but is absolutely a great buy at the current price. It does not have a handle across the top for those instances where you might want to carry it rather than use the shoulder strap. Other than that one thing I am very pleased with it.

George Carlin Double Feature: Life Is Worth Losing / It's Bad for Ya'
George Carlin Double Feature: Life Is Worth Losing / It's Bad for Ya'
DVD ~ George Carlin
Price: $13.79
28 used & new from $8.18

5.0 out of 5 stars He is at his best and never disappoints, September 29, 2014
This Double Feature is a must-have for George Carlin fans! He is at his best and never disappoints. Two really great performances.

Brooks Men's Addiction Walker Walking Shoe,Brown Suede,11 D
Brooks Men's Addiction Walker Walking Shoe,Brown Suede,11 D

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Walking Shoe, August 13, 2014
I love these shoes! They give me tremendous support and work well with my custom insoles. I have been buying Brooks shoes now for several years at the recommendation of my podiatrist. These particular shoes are the best I have found and they really help me when I am doing a lot of walking. They are also very attractive and go well with jeans and shorts. As others have mentioned I always go up a 1/2 size when buying Brooks and find that the fit is perfect. I highly recommend these shoes to anyone who has issues with "regular" walking shoes.

Emporio Armani Men's AR0143 Classic Black Leather Band Watch
Emporio Armani Men's AR0143 Classic Black Leather Band Watch
Offered by Savvy Watch
Price: $149.00
4 used & new from $145.00

4.0 out of 5 stars A Larger Version Of A Classic, May 21, 2014
If you like Emporio Armani watches, and who doesn't, you will like this watch. A copy of a classic, but "up-sized" for today's style, this is a beautiful watch. Because I have a rather small wrist the larger version does not fit me quite as well as the original, but I am getting used to it, and do enjoy wearing it.

Dockers Men's Comfort Khaki D4 Relaxed Fit Pleated-Cuffed Pant,  Olive,  36x32
Dockers Men's Comfort Khaki D4 Relaxed Fit Pleated-Cuffed Pant, Olive, 36x32
Price: $36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I Was Looking For, March 21, 2014
I ordered one pair of the Comfort Khaki D4 Relaxed Fit pants not knowing for sure if they would work for me. I had a difficult time trying to find any in local stores, particularly in the D4 Relaxed Fit, and in my size and color, so took a chance. When they arrived they met, and actually exceeded, my expectations--perfect fit, very comfortable, nice looking and well made. I immediately re-ordered in another color to complete my Spring wardrobe.

Joanne Weir's Cooking Confidence: Dinner Made Simple
Joanne Weir's Cooking Confidence: Dinner Made Simple
by Joanne Weir
Price: $18.33
61 used & new from $6.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Cookbook by a Great Cook, October 2, 2013
Joanne Weir never disappoints me, and proves that again with "Cooking Confidence". This book is full of fresh, creative, and easy recipes to make cooking both healthy and fun! I love her approach to preparing and eating wonderful food. Five Stars for sure!

Everlasting Glow LED Wax Pillar Candle, Timer, Bisque, Vanilla Scent, Set of 3, Assorted Sizes
Price: $23.52
4 used & new from $15.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Too Happy, April 4, 2013
These LED candles use 3 AAA batteries and mine did not last more than about 4 weeks! They started out bright but within 10 days had dimmed and finally just barely gave off any light. I discarded them and bought some at Michael's that run on 4 AA batteries and claim to last 3000 hours. We shall see. I would not buy these unless you need them for just a one-time use for a reception, etc.

Zoe Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 25.5- Ounce tins (Pack of 2)
Zoe Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 25.5- Ounce tins (Pack of 2)
Price: $25.61

5.0 out of 5 stars A High Quality Oil at a Moderate Price, April 4, 2013
I have been using this particular olive oil for some time now and am very pleased with it. I believe that it is a good value as it is a high quality product at a moderate price. I use it primarily for dressing salads and of course for recipes that call for olive oil and am very satisfied. I think it is superior to other brands I have tried within the same general price range. Be aware that it is the 750 ml size, so don't expect the larger tin which you might see on some super market shelves.

Page: 1 | 2