Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Shell > Reviews

Browse

Shell's Profile

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shell RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sanuk Kids Root Beer Cozy Flip Flop (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid),Brown,8/9 M US Little Kid
Price: $19.95
4 used & new from $19.95

1.0 out of 5 stars I thought it would have a true back on the sandal but it looks like a cheap elastic band that is sewn on, May 11, 2016
These shoes are awful. The length is okay but the width is ridiculous. I thought it would have a true back on the sandal but it looks like a cheap elastic band that is sewn on. I bought it for my 2.5 year old but his toes don't even go in the shoe.

Under Armour Women's UA Micro G® Engage Running Shoes 11 Aluminum
Under Armour Women's UA Micro G® Engage Running Shoes 11 Aluminum

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes!!!, May 11, 2016
LOVE these shoes!!! I usually have a hard time finding shoes that fit correctly and look nice. I wear a size 11. These shoes fit true to size and are so pretty!! I love that they fit high enough on the back of my heel to where they don't slip. Great support!
Comment Comment | Permalink

crocs Kid's Classic Clog 10006,Black,C8C9 Toddler
crocs Kid's Classic Clog 10006,Black,C8C9 Toddler
Price: Click here to see our price
19 used & new from $12.96

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 years old and it's great he can put them on by himself, April 25, 2016
This review is from: crocs Kids' Classic Clog (Apparel)
I was looking for a shoe my son could wear without socks during the summer. He's 2.5 years old and it's great he can put them on by himself. They don't rub and are easy to clean.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Ultimate Renewal Scar Cream - Erase Stretch Marks and Scars - Heal & Repair Skin - Powerful Vegan Formula With Peptides, Plant Stem Cells, Vitamin E & Nutrient Rich Oils - Foxbrim 1OZ
Offered by Foxbrim LLC
Price: $35.95
5 used & new from $26.95

4.0 out of 5 stars I've noticed the stretch marks I have are less red and looks like they are starting to blend more into my skin, April 7, 2016
I have used this Scar Cream for the past 2 weeks and have noticed some promising results. Since having children I have stretch marks on the underside of my stomach and this is where I've been applying the cream. I've noticed the stretch marks I have are less red and looks like they are starting to blend more into my skin. I couldn't provide pictures because of where the stretch marks are but I would highly recommend this if you have stretch marks and or any scar. The scent is very mild and it doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky or oily like other stretch mark creams and products I have used in the past.
I received this item free for my honest and unbiased review.

Brita 20 Ounce Sport Water Filter Bottle with 1 Filter, BPA Free, Dark Turquoise
Price: $8.47
89 used & new from $1.24

4.0 out of 5 stars This bottle has been great to use with just tap water and it tastes ..., April 2, 2016
I bought my husband this bottle as a gift and he loves it. We do not have a water filter in our fridge and get tired of buying gallons of purified water. This bottle has been great to use with just tap water and it tastes very clean and fresh. The only complaint we have is I wish the water spout plastic was more durable. My toddler got a hold of this a few times and there are bite marks already all around the top.

Majestic Pure Anti Aging and Skin Firming Eye Gel for Dark Circle, Wrinkles, Eye Puffiness, Loss of Tone and Resilience, 1.7 fl. oz.
Offered by Epic Business Services Online
Price: $14.95
16 used & new from $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars ... Eye Gel for 2 weeks now and I am happy with my purchase, April 2, 2016
I have been using the Skin Firming Eye Gel for 2 weeks now and I am happy with my purchase. The scent is very faint which I like because strong scents do bother my contacts and irritate my eyes. The consistency isn't too oily and you forget it's on once you rub it into your skin completely. I am in my late 20's with 2 young children and do have bags under my eyes. This gel has helped moisturize my face and makes the skin around my eyes feel and look healthier and I'm very excited about that. I have bought creams from the drugstore before but I've never been happy with the smell, texture or results.
I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.

MNP Money Belt Hidden Travel Wallet
MNP Money Belt Hidden Travel Wallet
Offered by Czader Supply
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This Money Belt my MNP is a great product! I have recently been going to the ..., April 2, 2016
This Money Belt my MNP is a great product! I have recently been going to the gym and take along my 2 and 1 year old which leaves not many hands left for my belongings that I need; keys, phone, headphones and gym tag. I wear this bag with me everyday to the gym and it helps keep everything in one spot and can hold all the important things I need. It's thin enough that you can wear it comfortably either under or above your shirt without it bothering you or getting in the way. We will also be taking a trip to Disney next year and this will be my #1 go-to bag to carry the important things I need. I will be purchasing a second one for future trips for my husband when we need the important things to stay close to us.
I received this product for a discounted price for my honest and unbiased review.

Reflective Running Vest - Our Easy to Adjust Vest is Ideal for Running, Jogging, Cycling, Walking, Motorbike and Working - This High Visibility Vest is Suitable for Men and Woman
Offered by Dizzy Press
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This reflective vest is the perfect addition to have if you are ever needing an ..., April 2, 2016
This reflective vest is the perfect addition to have if you are ever needing an extra safety feature when you are outside at night. I do not go outside much as night because of the dangers of cars not seeing you. The neighborhood we live in doesn't have many street lights at all so this vest is amazing at reflecting off the cars headlights to make sure you are seen. It's actually a much better quality than I had anticipated and the clips are very easy to use, yet they are secure. It can fit almost any body type; I am 5'9'' and weigh 240 and there is still plenty of room to either make it smaller or bigger if needed.
I received this product at a discounted price for my honest and unbiased review.

Ultra Wide Digital Body Weight Bathroom Scale (400 lbs, 4.3 inch LCD) - Black
Ultra Wide Digital Body Weight Bathroom Scale (400 lbs, 4.3 inch LCD) - Black
Offered by Utopia Deals
Price: $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great scale, April 2, 2016
This scale is very accurate and a great size. My husband and I are both tall and weigh over 200 pounds. This scale is very sturdy and is accurate. Love it!

12 New, High Quality, 2 oz Cobalt Blue Glass Bottles, with Black Fine Mist Sprayers
Offered by PSC Products
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these!!, April 2, 2016
Great bottles and they are the perfect size to carry in your purse or have extras in the car. I have used these with essential oils to make hand sanitizers. All of the pumps worked great and I love them! The color is a great plus also!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3