Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Dan > Reviews

Browse

Dan's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dan RSS Feed

Kenneth Cole Reaction Luggage Show Business
Kenneth Cole Reaction Luggage Show Business
Price: $109.99 - $460.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased by Show Business, May 8, 2012
I have used a beat up nylon bag for a long time. I just wanted to upgrade to a professional leather bag and decided to go for the Tan Show Business bag. As an IT professional I needed a bag that I could carry two laptops, an iPad their power supplies and other external devices and still have some room for paper files. Now that I have had the bag for a few weeks I will share my impressions. Listed below are my pro's and con's.

Pro's
*Front pouch hold business card, pens and a zippered pouch, that I use mostly for usb stick drives.
*Middle compartment holds a 15.4" Lenovo and a 13" MacBook Air in a shell along with external mouse and two external hdd's.
*Back zipper compartment hold a portfolio with an iPad and a few paper folders
*Rear compartment is good for magazines and or plane tickets
*Interior is fully lined and there is enough padding for the laptops
*Look and feel of the leather is fine. It is the same quality as a $700 dollar bag but then again I did not pay $700 either.
*Top Handle, is convenient and sturdy.
*Strap is long enough to wear across body for a longer walk
*Locks/zippers/hooks/rings: all work well and are easy to use
Con's
*Only one really I would have liked the front compartment to have vertical zippers or Velcro so that the front could flap down to expose the phone, pen and business card holder. This is a personal choice.
So far so good and I can highly recommend this bag.