Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Mags1111 > Reviews

Browse

Mags1111's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mags1111 RSS Feed

Bearpaw 'Abigail' Low Knit Boots (6 B(M) US, Black)
Bearpaw 'Abigail' Low Knit Boots (6 B(M) US, Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars So cute!!, September 28, 2012
When I bought these they were 50 percent off. Everyone should buy winter boots in the dead of summer it saves you money and you can afford the cutest styles. When I received them I realized the picture didn't do them justice. They were even better in person. They were so soft but not as soft as uggs but uggs can't compare to the better style of bear paw. Overall, I'm very happy with them. I can't wait to wear them. It's still hot where I am.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Minor scruff marks and a little bit big but other then that PERFECT!, March 28, 2012
The shoes were gorgeous. I loved how even prettier they were in person. The downside was the size I got which was 6 1/2 and they fit a tad bit big but that was my fault partly because I checked and double checked lightinthebox's sizing and I was a size six but opted for a half size bigger just in case. I noticed some minor marks on my shoes which annoyed me. Other then that a great buy.