Profile for ilovecooking > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ilovecooking RSS Feed

ExOfficio Women's Give-N-Go Lacy Tank Top
ExOfficio Women's Give-N-Go Lacy Tank Top
Price: $16.80 - $28.00

5.0 out of 5 stars M is about the same size as L, June 24, 2014
This review is to help you figure out the confusing size, from a person bought both size M and L on the same day.

Size L and M are about the same size. Since size M is straight cut and size L is more *fit*, M is actually larger than L. Now, you know where all the confusing about size come from. I am lucky because they are my size.

Material is good, same as other stuff I have from the same brand.

Outdoor Research Women's Beatnik Cap, Cairn, One Size
Outdoor Research Women's Beatnik Cap, Cairn, One Size
Offered by Store Full of Stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, June 15, 2014
Soft material, totally foldable, small enough to squeeze into my bag. And I like the color. It is almost perfect except that the needle work is not the best. But for the price I payed, I still give it five star.

Allen Company Fit-Over Shooting Safety Glasses
Allen Company Fit-Over Shooting Safety Glasses
Price: $12.86
2 used & new from $6.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not over prescription for me, June 4, 2014
I was looking forward to this glasses and very disappoint with it. When I put it over my prescription glasses, it's whole weight is sitting on the prescription glasses. This weight result my prescription glasses slipping off my nose. And this glasses is at least half inch away from my face. There is no benefit to use it like this. Without my prescription glasses, it does sit on my nose and cover my eyes. But that is not why I pay for it. There are many other glasses more comfortable and cost less.

Btw, I am Asian with an Asian nose. My glasses is small and old fashioned.

Master Lock 265DCCSEN Dual-Function Security Bar
Master Lock 265DCCSEN Dual-Function Security Bar
Offered by Great Household
Price: $21.08
47 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, can be disassemble to two shorter bars, May 25, 2011
It is a little bit too long for my sliding window. Then I figured out that I can pull inside bar out to make it two shorter bars. Perfect!

Nordic Ware 11- Inch Stir Fry Pan
Nordic Ware 11- Inch Stir Fry Pan

4.0 out of 5 stars OK for the money, not a match with cast iron wok, May 25, 2011
This wok will do the job, but it is too light weighted to be comparable to traditional cast iron wok. If you want a light weighted wok, this one is for you. If you want to use it to improve your cooking skill, maybe not the best choice.

Totally Bamboo 5-Piece Utensil Set
Totally Bamboo 5-Piece Utensil Set
Offered by JapanSuperMall
Price: $5.22
11 used & new from $4.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Regret the purchase, horrible quality, May 25, 2011
If I can give it 0 star, I will. The quality of the bamboo utensils are horrible. Where it is supposed to be straight, it is not. Where it is supposed to be smooth, it is not. Not to say the countless splinters in every hole. You can get better quality 5 piece bamboo utensil set in Walmart with half the price.

I have been cheated by the name of totally bamboo, the brand I liked and trusted. Unless the brand is committing suicide, these
utensils are fake. In the future, I will be more careful.