Profile for Badger Fan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Badger Fan RSS Feed (Madison, WI)

Page: 1 | 2
NCAA Garden Flag Pole
NCAA Garden Flag Pole
Price: $15.88
26 used & new from $8.32

2.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, May 12, 2015
I think that I am pretty handy and that this should have been easy to just fit together, well it didn't. I thought I might be doing something wrong, but because there are no instructions there was nothing to follow. I actually had to put it in my vice to straighten it out a little to get it to go together. It was like something was wrong in the manufacturing process with the one they sent me. I would recommend a different flag pole.

The Dead Key
The Dead Key
Price: $4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars A fair first novel, March 27, 2015
This review is from: The Dead Key (Kindle Edition)
Interesting premise, but I found the story line too implausible to really enjoy. I don’t want to give too much away for potential future readers of the book, so I will just mention a couple of things. The thought that there was a secret tunnel system that allowed free access to the bank for over 20 years wasn't believable. Also, continually finding the various keys in the strangest places was a big stretch for me and it seemed to take a long time to reach the conclusion.

I believe the author shows a lot of promise and I would guess her next book will be more tightly written making it more enjoyable to read.

Aqua Sphere Kaiman Swim Goggle (Regular, Clear Lens/Blue Frame)
Aqua Sphere Kaiman Swim Goggle (Regular, Clear Lens/Blue Frame)
Price: $16.37
13 used & new from $10.41

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite goggles, March 6, 2015
These are my favorite all time goggles. Rubber is so soft that they are extremely comfortable. This is my second pair.

AeroBed Air Release Valve for Standard Pump Beds
AeroBed Air Release Valve for Standard Pump Beds
Offered by Inffinity
Price: $8.00
2 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great, September 13, 2014
Worked great and solved my problem. Be sure to use a hair dryer to soften the rubber lining up. I couldn't have got in in with out doing that.

Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend it, June 30, 2014
One of the more enjoyable books I have read in awhile. It gave me a real appreciation for the sport of rowing, which I knew nothing about. The insight into the German Olympics was also very interesting.

I have recommended this book to friends and they all reported back that they liked it.

Gripmaster Prohands Medical Hand Exercisers Set of 3 - Light/Medium/Heavy Tension (3 Lb/5 Lb/7 Lb)
Offered by Weiss Medical
Price: $33.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, May 20, 2014
The grips work as I expected. The turned out to be too light a grip for me and I am ordering a stronger one. They are ok for my wife.

Still Foolin' 'Em: Where I've Been, Where I'm Going, and Where the Hell Are My Keys?
by Billy Crystal
Edition: Audio CD
Price: $21.33
119 used & new from $3.80

4.0 out of 5 stars We enjoyed it, February 27, 2014
My wife and I listed to this on our way to FL and we laughed out loud many times. We enjoyed not only the comical stuff, but also the more serious inside stories about his life, his shows and movies.

I would guess that listening to him read the book would be more enjoyable than reading it. If nothing else, being able to hear his impersonations of Howard Cosell, Muhammad Ali and others.

We have lent the CD's to friends and everyone has liked it.

Tovolo Collapsible Microwave Cover
Tovolo Collapsible Microwave Cover
Price: $6.99
17 used & new from $5.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, January 18, 2014
This is well made and words exactly as described. We have used it many times and would recommend it. word

LRC Dice Game Set - Assorted Color
LRC Dice Game Set - Assorted Color
Offered by TradingBuzz
Price: $7.35
16 used & new from $3.74

5.0 out of 5 stars We had a blast, January 18, 2014
Our family would really recommend this game. We had 8 players and we had a blast. You need more chips than what is provided, but the dice are nice and the game is fun to play.

Bello Games Deluxe Horse Racing Game with Cards/Chips & Dice
Bello Games Deluxe Horse Racing Game with Cards/Chips & Dice
Offered by Bello Games New York, Inc.
Price: $34.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, January 18, 2014
It is not the best made game I have ever seen, but it works. We had a lot of fun with the game. Dice are so small you can't read them. We used different dice.

Page: 1 | 2