Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD
Profile for For Real > Reviews

Browse

For Real's Profile

Customer Reviews: 476

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

For Real "HAND" RSS Feed (NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Sony Xperia M4 Aqua 16GB GSM/LTE Unlocked Cell Phone - Black (U.S. Warranty)
Sony Xperia M4 Aqua 16GB GSM/LTE Unlocked Cell Phone - Black (U.S. Warranty)
Price: $199.99
31 used & new from $158.39

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best Android phones out there, great price, December 9, 2015
I'm an iPhone user but got this as a secondary phone on prepaid T-Mobile. It's a great phone as far as the Android platform goes. It runs the latest Android. I found some sound advice from the web to minimize being tracked by Google. The phone works well whenever I use it. I look forward to going to Miami Beach with it since it's waterproof. It also won the Best Product award of some high tech website.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 14, 2015 7:42 AM PST

Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Power Zoom Lens
Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Power Zoom Lens
Price: Click here to see our price
62 used & new from $376.17

5.0 out of 5 stars A.m.a.z.i.n.g. image quality, light weight and easy to grip, I love it!, December 2, 2015
As we got older, DH and I were sick of carrying our old Nikon digital SLR since it was so heavy even with the basic kit lens. I could barely hold the body! Then we discovered the a6000 at costco and bought it. Finally an advanced camera I can carry and use! Only half the weight yet 4 times pixel count and super fast auto focus. (Power on, tho, is a bit slow..) The printed manual sucks. The online help guide is 470 pages of PDF and sucks even more. But the camera itself is amazing! I just use Intelligent Auto and the image quality indoors and outdoors is the best I have seen. The camera has like a billion functions and settings; I'm gonna to stick with auto. Can't even figure out what this Superior Auto aka Intelligent Auto Plus does! But I've taken great portraits, street scenes and night scenes in the past few days. The image clarity and color balance are A+! Beats our Nikon and all other compacts! 1080p video is excellent too and the audio is loud! (So don't whisper things you don't want your audience to hear!)

While I'll still be shooting most of the time with my iPhone 6s, any time one of us can carry the camera bag we're gonna bring this baby along. It's the best! I just wish the people at Sony had written a half-decent English manual for this powerful camera.

Teach Yourself VISUALLY iPhone 6s: Covers iOS9 and all models of iPhone 6s, 6, and iPhone 5 (Teach Yourself VISUALLY (Tech))
by Guy Hart-Davis
Price: $23.27
64 used & new from $13.18

2.0 out of 5 stars Not enough coverage on iPhone 6s or iOS 9, not updated enough, December 1, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm sorely disappointed in this book. Even though the title says teach yourself iPhone 6s, it has little info that's specific to the 6s or 6s Plus, or even to iOS 9. I wonder if the authoring team simply took the previuos edition and just updated a little, instead of writing a real book about either the 6s model line, or about iOS 9. For instance, I wanted to learn more about 3D Touch, but it's not covered here at all. A short introduction on p.7 refers you to the publisher's website, but there is no info as of today, about 3D Touch either on the book product page, or anywhere on the Wiley website! This is unacceptable. The author, in the least, could have set up his own webpage for this and other updated topics. Interesting topics like Apple Watch are given only brief coverage.

Like other Visually titles, the book is in color and well laid out and covers the basics of iPhone usage. It just feels outdated, since there's little about hte new models or new system. There are also typos here and there that can confuse readers.

Panasonic BQ-BS2E4SA Eneloop C Size Spacers for Use with Eneloop Ni-MH Rechargeable AA Battery Cells, 4 Pack
Price: $10.39
28 used & new from $6.88

5.0 out of 5 stars A little pricey for spacers but excellent quality!, November 25, 2015
I love the awesome Eneloop brand of rechargeable batteries! Then we needed some C batteries to power the kids' new toy so I ordered these C spacers. Amazon Prime shipping got delayed which was annoying but the order eventually arrived, unlike my other Prime order which never made its way here and had to be replaced. These spacers work really well. Just insert an AA into each and click, and you're good to go. Removal is super easy, too. The spacer warns you not to use it with non-Eneloop batteries, but I've used Duracell AA's without any problem. I wonder why they have that warning. Maybe they just want you to stick with their own brand??

A little pricey but really excellent quality. Should last forever.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2015 11:03 AM PST

Penn Championship Extra Duty Tennis Balls (Pack of 12)
Penn Championship Extra Duty Tennis Balls (Pack of 12)
Price: $26.00
14 used & new from $26.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these high quality tennis balls, November 22, 2015
These are great tennis balls.. at least for daily practice. I bought them via the Prime Now app on my iphone and had them delivered in under 2 hours for free. We opened all the cans so the kids could use them right away and all the balls were highest quality. My hubby couldn't believe we got these for such a low price with free 2hour shipping.. on a Sunday! He said he used to ride the bike 20 minutes to the closest sporting goods store and pay at least $2 each when he was in college decades ago. Thank you Amazon Prime, thank you Penn, thank you "made in China". Just ordered another case on Prime Now.

Animal Crossing Card amiibo [Animal Crossing Series] 5 pack set
Animal Crossing Card amiibo [Animal Crossing Series] 5 pack set
Offered by ULTRA-FAST CENTER
Price: $14.38
98 used & new from $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars 15 cards, Japanese version, works here in US, series 1, November 22, 2015
I just got these Japanese series 1 AC amiibo cards. There are 5 packs wich 3 cards each, for a total of 15 cards. Each pack has one special NPC card. These are all Series 1 even though Series 2 is now also available in Japan; wish the seller had made this clear as I wanted Wave 2 characters like Hopper and Copper. Really nice cards. In Japanese only but works with N.A. version of AC: Happy Home Designer.

Project CARS - PlayStation 4
Project CARS - PlayStation 4
Price: $29.99
57 used & new from $21.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid, November 20, 2015
Solid racing simulator. I play DriveClub more though.

Set of 4 Deluxe Laundry Wash Bags for Delicates, Lingerie, Sweater, Bras, and Organization
Offered by Besteek
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I paid for mine and I'm very happy with this set, November 13, 2015
Unlike most of the other reviews posted here so far, I paid full price for this item-- yet I'm quite happy with it. First of all, you should be aware that putting your clothes in these tight bags can limit the washing efficacy-- my advice is to fit them loosely in the bags especially the circular bra bag. Other than this very minor "caveat", this set is excellent. Three square bags and one circular or triangular bag are included. The large bag is quite big. GREAT for bras and stockings and other delicate items or items that can tangle up badly. Very nicely, each bag has a zipper and the zipper's slider can be tucked inside a rubber band! So now the zipper sliders won't clang inside your washer. Love these.

Fodor's Walt Disney World 2016: With Universal & the Best of Orlando (Full-color Travel Guide)
by Fodor's
Price: $16.16
52 used & new from $10.27

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing guide for Orlando attractions, November 12, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Got this guide as we're going to Orlando in December like almost everyone else. I'm very disappointed in this book. First of all it's printed in tiny fonts which make it very hard to read for older readers like myself. Second it sorely lacks useful tips such as info about when the crowds are the largest. I had seen such info in another book at the library. Thirdly the information is not well organized. For example instead of narrative itineraries they should have used a list format, or shared more strategies to "beat" or work with the huge crowds everywhere especially at WDW. Finally Kennedy Space Center which I want to visit is mentioned only in passing and you can't even find it in the Index.

Chapter 2 is for WDW and I'm disappointed it doesn't mention important info like where you can park at each of the theme parks or you have to park only at the transportation center. Important stuff for people like myself who stay off premises to save money.

Chapter 3 is for Universal Orlando. Chapter 4 Seaworld, Discovery Cove and Aquatica, Chapter 5 Wet 'n Wild, Chapter 6 Orlando and environs, then the last chapters on dining, lodging, shopping and nightlife across the different venues.

The maps are barebones.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 17, 2015 10:32 AM PST

Georgia-Pacific 2112014 C-Fold Paper Towels (Pack of 6)
Georgia-Pacific 2112014 C-Fold Paper Towels (Pack of 6)
Price: $20.99
8 used & new from $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality paper towels perfect for business and also household use, November 11, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love these C-fold paper towels from G-P. They're high quality, super absorbent, and easy to use and store. I'm just so glad they're now available from Amazon! Nothing short of great for my tiny business.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20