Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Cecile McLorin Salvant $5 Off Fire TV Stick Shop Popular Services TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Profile for For Real > Reviews

Browse

For Real's Profile

Customer Reviews: 459

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

For Real "HAND" RSS Feed (NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
My Arcade Portable Handheld Gaming System with 220 Built-In Video Games
My Arcade Portable Handheld Gaming System with 220 Built-In Video Games
Offered by Sara’s e-Shoppe
Price: $38.95
19 used & new from $21.21

4.0 out of 5 stars Not your PSV or 3DS but lots of fun for the right price, September 1, 2015
Picked up one of these with 220 games at Walgreens for 20 bucks. My husband and I are into classic 70s and 80s games but we don't recognize any of the dozens we've played on this small handheld. It's made by a company called DreamGear and the markings read "designed and engineered in California, made in China".. It's well made for the price and the screen is small but bright. The volume setting is weird, it has only OFF, LO and HI settings! Many of hte games are fun and the kids enjoy them, but like I said I have no idea where they come from, if they're knockoffs or inspired by classic retros or original ideas. We have PSV, PSP, 3DS not to mention iOS but the kids love this one despite the small 2.5" screen. No list of the 220 games is available except on the system and it's a pain to scroll through 220 games!!

GoodNites Tru-Fit Real Underwear Disposable Absorbent Inserts Refill Pack for Boys and Girls, Large and Extra Large, 16 Count (Pack of 3)
Price: $26.97
3 used & new from $26.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Absorbent for nighttime protection, August 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I reviewed the underwear itself so this is about the insert refills. Each looks like a mini Maxi pad and is quite absorbent. And is unisex. On its own it's not bulky but when inserted into the Tru-Fit Real Underwear everytign is bulky and heavy. Difficult to use due to the poor design of the underwear itself. I wish they'd designed a better Tru-Fit Real Underwear.

GoodNites Tru-Fit Real Underwear with Nighttime Protection Starter Pack for Boys, Large and Extra Large, 7 Count
Offered by Uplifting Deals
Price: $13.95
6 used & new from $13.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Too tight, too difficult to use, makes kid hot, requires liners, August 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My 7 year old still wets the bed even after using one of those underwear sensors to train him, so I jumped at the opportunity to try out this new product. This is a 2 pack, with 2 undies, each looking like real boys' underwear. But it's thicker than normal underwear because it contains a rubbery liner pocket where you put the disposable liner in. Five liners are included in the starter pack.

Inserting the liner into the pocket turned out to be quite a challenge the first few times I did it. Very difficult to get it right at first because the ends of the pocket are very shallow, so the liner would not stay in. I wonder why they didn't make the pocket easier to use. The liner would not stay flat when inserted but here's what I found out: once your kid wears it it'll flatten out on its own. But it's still a strugle each time for me to insert the liner. Since the liners ain't free, just seems too much trouble.

Each liner looks just like a kids' version of the pads we girls use. It's quite absorbent, like a maxi pad. It's also comfortable. However, the combination of the tight underwear, the rubbery pocket and the liner ends up being heavy and bulky, and my son complains he feels hot in it. I think the old fashioned GoodNites night underwear is still way better. The only plus is this is probably mroe environmentally friendly since the liner is smaller than a whole disposable undie.

SYMA X5C 4 Channel 2.4GHz RC Explorers Quad Copter Drone with Camera
SYMA X5C 4 Channel 2.4GHz RC Explorers Quad Copter Drone with Camera
Price: $42.76
168 used & new from $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Poor manual, short battery life, but still a great toy for the price, August 27, 2015
Length:: 0:10 Mins

All considered, this is an excellent buy. The user's guide is poorly translated from probably Chinese..really hard to decipher but with some patience my kids and I figured it all out. Lots of features. The battery takes 75 minutes to charge but flies only 7 minutes and much less if you have the camera on. The camera btw takes 1280x720 30fps video WITH SOUND (but motor noise drowns out other sounds-- see my video clip), at an average of 2.4MBps or about 142-143 MB per minute. A generic 4GB microSD card is already included so that gives you a total of 3810/143= 25 to 28 minutes of video time. Video quality is surprisingly sharp and clear with good contrast. Of course watching too much of it can make you feel motion sick.. LOL.. Still pic resolution is 2560x1440 but very highly compressed so not good for looking at.

Btw the included 4GB SD card wasn't reliable in my case, gave me file errors the first time I tried to download the files. (There's no streaming from the camera or FPV flying). I switched to a Sony microSD and have been error free since even tho we've crashed this a million times.

This makes a great starter quad. Its handling is middle of the road of the ones I've played with. At least the copter is responsive when within range. You do need to do some trimming each time which is kind of painful at the start but manageable eventually. Once trimmed try not to crash the chopper too much.LOL.. You'll probably crash a lot if you're new. This thing stands up to crashes pretty good except the battery door keeps on comign off upon crash. I'm ordering a 2nd one so my kids can keep on practicign flying this. They want an FPV eventually.. Lots of powerlines and big trees where we live. So this is just perfect for practicing like I said. Happy flying!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 3, 2015 6:06 AM PDT

Broken Arrow [Blu-ray]
Broken Arrow [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ John Travolta
Price: $14.05
48 used & new from $2.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great action film for everyone to enjoy, great actors, August 20, 2015
This review is from: Broken Arrow [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I absolutely love these two guys!!!! This is a really enjoyable film especially for guys. Slater seems less than credible as a USAF aviator but his acting is just superb. Blu-ray brings out the best in the film. Love it!

Dragonball GT Score Trading Card Game Limited Edition Collectors Tin Omega Shenron
Offered by starspan
Price: $35.00
6 used & new from $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Dragon Ball GT cards, August 20, 2015
My son loves this. I don't get the idea but he carries the cards all the time. The tin box is really nice.

Sukhoi Su27 Flanker Chinese AF 1/100 Scale Diecast Metal Model
Sukhoi Su27 Flanker Chinese AF 1/100 Scale Diecast Metal Model
Offered by Pang's Models and Hobbies
Price: $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good diecast for the price but cheap nosegear, August 20, 2015
This is actually a J-11 diecast model. The body and wings are really well made, but the nosegear is of cheap, thin plastic so it broke quickly. I should have just put in on the stand instead of leaving it sitting on the desk to admire it.

PlayStation Portable 3000 Core Pack System - Piano Black
PlayStation Portable 3000 Core Pack System - Piano Black
Offered by Direct Distributor
Price: $149.00
116 used & new from $54.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Best back in its days, still great today, August 20, 2015
Can hardly believe the PSP is still such a viable portable console, now we're in second half of 2015 CE. Some of the games I love can only be found on the PSP. The 3000 system is the thinnest and lightest. I play this as well as my PS Vita.

Best Apple Watch Charging Stand for 38mm and 42mm from ZIVACHI, Highest Quality, Lightweight and Portable, for Home and Office, Non Slip Surface and Bottom. Protection from Scratching. (White)
Offered by Zivachi
Price: $24.99

3.0 out of 5 stars YGWYPF you get waht you pay for, August 20, 2015
This stand serves its purpose but does feel cheaply made. It's also too light, so it tips over when you place you Apple Watch on it.

Apple Watch For Dummies
Apple Watch For Dummies
Price: $7.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not nearly as good as official user guide for Apple Watch, August 20, 2015
This book was probably rushed to press. It is difficult to understand. The coverage seems too shallow. I had toruble following many of the instructions. Not even as good as the Apple Watch user guide in iBooks. I regret wasting my money on this title.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20