Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th
Profile for Terrye > Reviews

Browse

Terrye's Profile

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Terrye RSS Feed (NYC)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Creative Nail Creative Nail Design Vinylux Nail Lacquer, Wildfire, 0.5 Fluid Ounce
Offered by Beauty Shine
Price: $6.05
39 used & new from $3.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 13, 2016
Vinylux is the best polish out there if you cannot wear gel, as it really destroyed my nail. And this red is wonderful!

O-Cedar Professional 18" Rough-Surface Push Broom
O-Cedar Professional 18" Rough-Surface Push Broom
Offered by O-Cedar
Price: $22.99
2 used & new from $14.09

1.0 out of 5 stars Simply terrible!, February 13, 2016
O-Cedar sent a follow up email to comment on their product. I took the opportunity to comment, as I was very dissatisfied. The broom bristles were very far apart and was worthless at sweeping a cement floor basement. So, O-Cedar's response? They ignore my complaint completely and recommended I purchase another O-Cedar broom. O-Cedar, please follow the logic. 1) I am unhappy with your product. 2) my next response is to buy more of your product. Duh? My logic. 3) I'll never buy O-Cedar anything again!

Crazy Cups Decaf Death By chocolate Flavored Coffee Single Serve Cups for Keurig K Cups Brewer, 22 Count
Offered by Perfect Samplers
Price: $16.90
2 used & new from $16.90

2.0 out of 5 stars UGH!, November 21, 2015
I don't know what the others are talking about. This coffee is terrible! The coffee is weak and the chocolate flavor is very artificial.

Amazon Fire TV Stick
Amazon Fire TV Stick
Price: $39.99

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE!, August 8, 2015
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV Stick (Electronics)
This is the worst streaming device I have ever used! And, as I have read on other negative posts, when you call Support, you are told that you have to be within 10 feet of your router. So, I asked the agent, should I move my kitchen to my home office or, my home office to my kitchen. Nowhere on the site does it state you need to be within 10 feet. I have been on the phone with their techs for almost an hour, done herculean back flips and this device is just terrible. And yes, my Apple TV, an inch away works seamlessly. So much for the benefit of Amazon Prime and streaming videos. Unless you live in a studio, and stream on top of your router, stay away. I just wish there was a rating of zero stars. This is going right in the trash.

Garden World
Garden World

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Garden World!!!, May 24, 2015
This review is from: Garden World
Excellent stock and supplies without having to leave the neighborhood or go to a big box store! Love Garden World!

Pomegranate Tub Bath Gift Set
Pomegranate Tub Bath Gift Set
Offered by Freida & Joe
Price: $35.99
4 used & new from $15.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Avoid!, December 30, 2014
For the money, this was a VERY tiny basket. Not worth it!

Omron 7 Series Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor (Model BP652) Clinically Proven Accurate with Heart Zone Guidance and Irregular Heartbeat Detector
Price: $49.99
84 used & new from $49.99

1.0 out of 5 stars I am so disappointed. This meter is taking readings more than 30 ..., September 19, 2014
I am so disappointed. This meter is taking readings more than 30 points lower than actual. I just returned from the Doctors, and my MD verified how inaccurate it was. So, I just tried to return it, and missed the return window by 4 days. This meter stinks!

Amco Rub Away Bar
Amco Rub Away Bar
Price: $8.56
59 used & new from $5.00

1.0 out of 5 stars A waste of space and money, August 1, 2014
This review is from: Amco Rub Away Bar (Kitchen)
Read the reviews. I would have had the same results if I simply rubbed my hands against my stainless steel sink. A waste of space and money! Worse, works only on sulfur based items (onions). Useless on fish.

NOW Foods Lecithin, 400 Softgels/1200mg
NOW Foods Lecithin, 400 Softgels/1200mg
Offered by WishingUWell
Price: Click here to see our price
21 used & new from $13.29

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgusting. It's in the trash, July 4, 2014
The bottle arrived with so many ruptured capsules that everything was coated, and the bottom of the bottle was one inch of gunk. Disgusting. It's in the trash.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 29, 2015 9:57 AM PDT

Seagate FreeAgent Desk 1 TB USB 2.0 Desktop External Hard Drive ST310005FDA2E1-RK (Silver)
4 used & new from $53.51

1.0 out of 5 stars Add one more LEMON to the list, September 21, 2013
Got it some time ago and used for about a week. Just tried it again today, and of course, within hours, it died. Junk, junk, junk!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3