Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Disturbed $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Learn more
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Fort Worth, Texas)

Page: 1 | 2
Sequence Jewish Edition
Sequence Jewish Edition
Price: $19.16
7 used & new from $5.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Game, February 4, 2015
This review is from: Sequence Jewish Edition (Toy)
Great game! Amazon seems to have all the obscure things we look for.

Fire HD 7, 7" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers, Black
Fire HD 7, 7" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers, Black
Price: $139.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, January 3, 2015
It was everything we were told it would be. Our son lovedo it.

BlackJack
BlackJack
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars good and lucky game, January 1, 2015
This review is from: BlackJack (App)
Good blackjack

Oneida 42-Pc Stainless Steel Pacifica Flatware Set Service for Eight
Oneida 42-Pc Stainless Steel Pacifica Flatware Set Service for Eight

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 1, 2014
Received what was expected and the price was great.

The Frozen Ground [HD]
The Frozen Ground [HD]
DVD
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Thriller, June 29, 2014
I have a friend in Anchorage who told me about this story and that it was being made into a movie. She had even been to the bakery.

There wasn't much gruesomeness to the movie but the verbal descriptions of what this monster did were frightening. I live Nicholas Cage and John Cusack as actors and thought they did a good job in the film.

Under The Dome, Season 1
Under The Dome, Season 1
Price: $24.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Average TV Movie, July 27, 2013
The concept is good. The book was better. Not enough action and slow moving. Some of the actors could have done better, like junior for instance; he wasn't a convincing psychopath.

Bad Men Can Happen to Good Women
Bad Men Can Happen to Good Women
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good therapy tool, January 2, 2013
As a therapist who works with women I've heard many complain of being in a relationship with the same abusive man only with a different name. These women often ask why they always seem to attract men who treat them badly and abuse them emotionally, physically, sexually, and financially. This book offers a good explanation. I have used the information in this book in working with my clients. It has helped me to help them better understand what it is about them that attracts this type of man. I have recommended the book to several clients. I recommend this book to those interested in relationships and emotional manipulators.

Dawn of D-DAY: These Men Were There, June 6, 1944
Dawn of D-DAY: These Men Were There, June 6, 1944

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good book., April 14, 2012
This was a good book for understanding what the men of D-Day went through from their own stories. Anyone interested in WWII reading, I recommend this book.

Amazon.com Gift Cards - Print at Home
Amazon.com Gift Cards - Print at Home
Price: $0.50 - $2,000.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Card, January 28, 2012
Our son gave us an Amazon.com gift card for Christmas. He was going to give us each a Kindle until I told him we already each had one. The gift card he gave us was the best gift ever. We love to read and since it is listed as a pay source, all we each have to do is shop for a new book and it's downloaded in no time. There's nothing to it! it's so convenient. We hope he continues to provide gift cards from Amazon.com. Our birthdays are coming up.

The Passage: A Novel (Book One of The Passage Trilogy)
The Passage: A Novel (Book One of The Passage Trilogy)
by Justin Cronin
Price: $20.61
513 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Riveting!!!!!, July 11, 2010
I love epic novels. This story spans a 100 years. I feel myself bonding with the characters and can't put it down.

Page: 1 | 2