Profile for Lee > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lee RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow...beautiful, February 21, 2014
This quilt is a great surprise. It's quality is amazing. It has a good weight....nothing flimsy about this one. The stitching is lovely . I have not had to wash it yet so I can not comment on the wash ability I got it at a sale price and feel I got a great buy. .

Vera Bradley Checkbook Cover in Paisley Meets Plaid
Vera Bradley Checkbook Cover in Paisley Meets Plaid

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality workmanship, February 21, 2014
What a great buy this was. I like the looks and feel of fabric over leather. I will most certainly order more of these.

Santiago the Dreamer in Land Among the Stars
Santiago the Dreamer in Land Among the Stars
by Ricky Martin
43 used & new from $3.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Santiago the Dreamer, December 4, 2013
This story is so inspiring. It really teaches a child that if you really try to do something it can happen. As far as I'm concerned Mr. Martin can add children's book author proudly to his other accomplishments. I understand there will be a follow up book showing Santiago growing up .I look foreword to it.

Cloud b Twilight Constellation Night Light Turtle, Classic Mocha
Cloud b Twilight Constellation Night Light Turtle, Classic Mocha
Offered by Dainty Baby
Price: $33.95
24 used & new from $26.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Night light turtle, December 4, 2013
I bought this for a child as a baby gift. She is now three and still uses it. She loves it. It is cool to see the little stars on the ceiling.

Jerdon JP7507NB 8-Inch Wall Mount Makeup Mirror with 7x Magnification, Nickel Beaded Finish
Price: $38.30
7 used & new from $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wall mount mirror., December 4, 2013
I looked all over to find this little gem. I did my bathroom over & used brushed silver to accessorize , lo and behold I found this mirror. I already had a similar one but it was old .I knew I wasn't going to be without one because they are wonderful for applying makeup .

The CalorieKing Calorie, Fat & Carbohydrate Counter 2009
The CalorieKing Calorie, Fat & Carbohydrate Counter 2009
by Allan Borushek
252 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Calorie Counter, December 4, 2013
Love , love this little book. It's like my bible. It has lots of information for eating out as well as things you cook at home. I find it really informative.

Trumpette Howdy Bouncy Rubber Cow, Pink
Trumpette Howdy Bouncy Rubber Cow, Pink
Price: $41.73

3.0 out of 5 stars Bouncy Cow, December 4, 2013
The cow was smaller than I imagined and the child just wasn't crazy about it. Perhaps she was to old for it.

Compac Select Safe-T-Shapes Bathtub Decals, Blue Star, 14 Count
Compac Select Safe-T-Shapes Bathtub Decals, Blue Star, 14 Count
Offered by Compac Industries, Inc.
Price: $4.99
6 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bath tub decals ----SUPER, December 4, 2013
These are not easy to find any more so I was happy to see them & they were just perfect. Good quality , sticking well .

Columbia Women's Plus-Size Benton Springs Full Zip Plus, Columbia Navy, 2X
Columbia Women's Plus-Size Benton Springs Full Zip Plus, Columbia Navy, 2X
Offered by Campmor
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the $$$$, October 15, 2011
I have other Columbia jackets like this one but could never find a dark blue one. I love the weight of this jacket.It's not heavy but does keep me warm. Washes like a dream . I found it here and much to my surprise it was priced lower than any other place I shopped. It runs to to size . Because I am short the sleeves were to long but it was not difficult to shorten them. I would order another one in a heart beat but I already have most of the colors.

Musica + Alma + Sexo
Musica + Alma + Sexo
Price: $8.00
84 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing Ricky, February 9, 2011
This review is from: Musica + Alma + Sexo (Audio CD)
Musica + Alma + Sexo finds Ricky in great voice. I can't think of a time his vocals sounded better. The man can craft a heartfelt gorgeous ballad with the best of em. I was partial to Basta Ta but there are other beauties. Often if a singer has a good enough vocal instrument for a ballad they can't tear lose and do justice to up tempo songs, not a problem for Mr. Martin. MAS is a good example of that ability. He does laid back and bouncy with numerous versions of The Best Thing About Me Is You. I like the version he does solo best. I would rate this his best work since Vuelve. LOVE this album and can't wait to see him in concert.

Page: 1 | 2