Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kindle Customer RSS Feed

Nine West Women's Daring Knee High Boot,Dark Grey,11 M US
Nine West Women's Daring Knee High Boot,Dark Grey,11 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 3, 2015
Love them! Comfy, look good and warm... That's all that I wanted in my new winter boots!

Ginsu 7108 Chikara 8-Piece Stainless Steel Knife Set with Bamboo Block
Ginsu 7108 Chikara 8-Piece Stainless Steel Knife Set with Bamboo Block
Price: $64.95
18 used & new from $55.21

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but not very sharp, September 21, 2013
Nicely presented, nicely weighted, seem like good quality knives. However I wish they had been sharper when I received them.

RCA Indoor FM and HDTV Antenna
RCA Indoor FM and HDTV Antenna
Price: $7.21
108 used & new from $5.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, September 21, 2013
Works well - no problems at all with this receiver. Simple and effective in my opinion. Glad I didn't get sucked into buying something more expensive by the other reviews!

Yes, Minister: The Complete Collection
Yes, Minister: The Complete Collection
DVD ~ Paul Eddington
Offered by Two Thumbs Up
Price: $37.34
16 used & new from $24.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Eternal classic, September 21, 2013
Just plain hilarious. 30 years on, the initial series still makes me laugh out loud at least 4 times an episode. A must watch!

Harvard Business Review
Harvard Business Review
Price: $89.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Good Magazine - Appalling Service, May 3, 2011
This review is from: Harvard Business Review (Magazine)
I'm quite a fan of HBR - it was an invaluable tool during my MBA and still seems to consistently be able to provide stories which align to the concerns which are top of mind for me on any given day...

However, i must say that for a business which constistently expounds best practice and business leadership, HBR itself is lagging sadly behond the times. I have never experienced such poor service from any magazine i have subscribed to - customer service is slow and unhelpful, systems are completely disparate across geographies and online vs print subscriptions, and the staff I have spoken to have been unwilling/unable to help me any time I have called.

The policy of replying to customer queries within 2-3 days is simply archaic!!! HBR - you of all organisations should be aware that times are changing, and 72 hours is simply too long to wait for a response on the status of my subscription (which, incidentally, you have charged me for and then "lost" all record of).

Similarly, having your corporate clients sit on hold for 20 mins to speak with a customer service representative, only to be told the phone number provided by the online chat consultant was for a US online subscription help only is too long. To add insult to injury, the representative in your Florida call centre then advised that i needed to call a phone number in the Netherlands - you can imagine I was thrilled by the prospect of spending another 20 min on hold at international call rates... luckily i was saved the hassle, because the number i was provided was incorrect and i wasn't able to get through anyway.

So here I stand... I can't get online help because, having not received a publication in 6 months i don't have the cover sheet with my subscription number, and the call centre won't provide it for me. I can spend another 20 min on hold to try and get the CORRECT phone number for the netherlands office - but that hardly seems like a productive use of my workday.

I'm afraid you've lost me HBR - There is no way i can justify renewing my subscription (i notice you're well on top of sending me renewal specials 6 months before my subscription expires - good to see where your priorities lay). You're a great magazine, but i am afraid i am cmpletely turned off by your total inability to practice what you preach. Maybe it's time to get your own house in order?
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 22, 2013 7:58 AM PST