Profile for Stacey Gaddis > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Stacey Gaddis RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Mabis Dmi Healthcare 15-639-000 Basal Display Digital Thermometer, White
Mabis Dmi Healthcare 15-639-000 Basal Display Digital Thermometer, White
Offered by GenieCure
Price: $8.70
13 used & new from $5.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Arrived broken, July 26, 2014
Seems to work but the bottom row of dashes don't show up. I can still read it, but it arrived broken.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, August 22, 2013
I do pet photography and this is perfect! A really great value for $35, I haven't yet needed to even rip off a piece. You can see some photos in my blog post here: [...]

WD Elements 2 TB USB 2.0 Desktop External Hard Drive
WD Elements 2 TB USB 2.0 Desktop External Hard Drive
Offered by eSave SuperStore
Price: $219.95
21 used & new from $79.95

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY FROM Fat Owls, May 8, 2013
I purchased this almost a year ago, in June 2012, and it has now broke. But I thought, hey, it has a 1 year warranty, so no problem. I go to the WD site and fill in my serial number, and it turns out this device's warranty expired in January 2012, 6 months BEFORE I purchased it. Since the warranty lasts a year, that means I was sold a hard drive that was about 18 months old, with no warranty - not a new hard drive.

Contacted Fat Owls but they won't help because my order was placed more than 90 days ago and I don't see any other way to leave seller feedback.

Very mad now. >(

Black Pepper & Sea Salt Beef Jerky- 3 pack
Black Pepper & Sea Salt Beef Jerky- 3 pack
Offered by Stateside Man Goods
Price: $23.97
2 used & new from $22.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A little pricey but delicious, August 28, 2012
We've ordered quite a few of these, they are really tasty! A bit on the expensive side, but you get what you pay for - cheap jerky is gross.

It isn't as good as the home made jerky I used to get from an aunt, but it is certainly close!

Also, the company is very responsive and helpful. For one of my orders, instead of getting 3 bags, I only got one. I emailed the company and they sent out three new bags right away.

I think the original is my favorite flavor. It has a little sweetness to it. I got the Teriyaki flavor as well, but it was a little too sweet, and some of the other flavors are a little too spicy for me (but I can't handle any spice).

Play-N-Squeak MouseHunter
Play-N-Squeak MouseHunter
Price: $2.99
42 used & new from $2.62

3.0 out of 5 stars Works on and off for a few minutes at a time, August 16, 2012
This review is from: Play-N-Squeak MouseHunter (Misc.)
My cats were pretty interested in the squeaky toy when I first got it but they don't play with them anymore. Every now and then I would hear some squeaking in the middle of the night, so knew they were playing with it at times, but it isn't their favorite toy. Nowadays, they pretty much ignore it.

Mcs Industries 8x10 Picture Frame
Mcs Industries 8x10 Picture Frame
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $7.65
6 used & new from $2.40

2.0 out of 5 stars Arrived broken, cheap plastic, July 30, 2012
I expected very little, since it was only 5 dollars. The glass arrived broken and without the glass, it really looked like it only cost 25 cents. Maybe with the glass it would have been alright, but I won't buy them again because I don't think it would have looked good even with the glass.

I do have to give huge props to amazon on this because they refunded my money without requiring me to ship the product back - which is awesome because it probably would have cost more to send it back then it cost to buy the thing.

Ace Evert 9-Feet Auto Tilt Market Umbrella, Olefin Fabric, Khaki
Ace Evert 9-Feet Auto Tilt Market Umbrella, Olefin Fabric, Khaki
Price: $87.10
2 used & new from $78.57

2.0 out of 5 stars Ugly color, April 30, 2012
The umbrella turned out to be a very gross brown color; I would not call it khaki at all. I also find the stitching to look a little shoddy, but I wouldn't have cared much if the color was fine.

My husband made the purchase so I decided not to say anything until he gave his opinion. I set the umbrella up, and asked, in a bright, optimistic tone, 'what do you think?'. He said, Really? Do you expect me to not say anything? It's hideous. I see in other reviews that people like the color, so maybe it's just us.

Other than the fabric part, the umbrella seems well made, though we only just set it up yesterday so don't know how it will stand the test of time.

eForCity 3.5mm Stereo Plug to Jack M/F Extension 6 feet Cable
eForCity 3.5mm Stereo Plug to Jack M/F Extension 6 feet Cable
Offered by Bargain Cable (USA Seller)
Price: $2.60
14 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Unstable connection to cell phone., March 19, 2012
**Update**
The company emailed me directly to try to help with this problem which was really nice. I was quite busy and didn't get around to trying it again for awhile, but when I did, I got it to work. Take off any cell phone covers - there is a better chance of it working that way.

*Original Review*

I used this to extend a connection from my laptop to some speakers and it worked fine, but the reason I got it was to extend the out connector in my car to my cell phone (Nexus android phone). For that purpose, it didn't work well. The connection to the phone was fragile and I had to squeeze it together to get it to work. If it jiggled at all, the connection would be broken, which isn't good when trying to use in a car on a cell phone I'd be holding and moving around. When I connect my phone directly to the out jack on the car, it works perfectly fine.

Coastal Pet Pink Mesh Cat Harness (Neck:8"-10", Girth:14'-16', Fits most cats 8-12 lbs.)
Offered by Hippo Tails
Price: $7.04
5 used & new from $4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Will not fit a full size/large cat, March 19, 2012
My cat isn't fat and I wouldn't call her abnormally large. She weighs maybe 12 lbs. Sadly, there is no way I could get this on her. Otherwise, it seems like a nice halter, although the one I have currently I like a bit better because the neck part is adjustable as well. Unfortunately I can't find that one anywhere online.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 30, 2013 9:30 AM PDT

Go Cat Cat Catcher Teaser Wand with Mouse Cat Toy
Go Cat Cat Catcher Teaser Wand with Mouse Cat Toy
Offered by CoolCyberCats
Price: $6.73
14 used & new from $5.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cat toy ever, February 21, 2012
The best cat toy I have ever tried, and I have tried a-plenty. Second best was the laser light, which I thought was the best toy ever until I tried this. Never fail, this toy will get both my cats jumping around, even the one that used to be a bit sluggish. I'm surprised at how well it's held up too. The mouse is still intact and has never ripped off the line, even though we use it constantly. We are buying a second one for our foster cats.

**Update**
Well, they don't hold up ALL that well - I've gone through like 10 of them. But they are still worth it because I have yet to find a better cat toy. They get destroyed because every cat I've had is obsessed with it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4