Profile for Linda Hunter > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Linda Hunter RSS Feed (Savannah, Georgia, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Coaster Mission Style Rocking Wood and Leather Chair Rocker
Coaster Mission Style Rocking Wood and Leather Chair Rocker
Price: $175.46
13 used & new from $115.55

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a Very Good Chair, August 3, 2014
This chair was easy to put together and looks great. It's very comfortable and big enough for even bigger bottoms. This is not a long review but I'm at a loss as to what to say about a chair beyond it looks terrific and feels good to sit in and rock.

Yard Sale Sign Kit with Pricing Labels and Wood Sign Stakes (A802Y)
Yard Sale Sign Kit with Pricing Labels and Wood Sign Stakes (A802Y)
Offered by Garage Sale Pup
Price: $21.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Yard Sale Kit--It's Worth It!, August 3, 2014
This yard sale kit took a lot of hassle out of my last yard sale--no trying to find cardboard for the signs, staple them to poles, draw arrows--it was all there. The stakes could have been a tad sturdier but then again, they're not supposed to be permanent signs. There were plenty of stickers for pricing the items and I liked that higher prices were also included. I was concerned the little sticky things would not hold the signs but they were really sticky and none fell off. The signs are re-usable and I had enough of everything left to share with my neighbor. Having a yard sale is hard work--make it easier on yourself. I believe the professional quality of the signs attracted more customers than the homemade signs that tend to curl up. The writing won't fade or run and they are highly visible. The item description said orange and black signs but mine were pink and yellow, which I actually liked better.
Buy this kit if you want to have one less thing to worry with when you're planning your next yard sale.

DecoBros Supreme Commercial Grade Clothing Garment Rack, Chrome
DecoBros Supreme Commercial Grade Clothing Garment Rack, Chrome
Offered by DecoBros Direct
Price: $58.87
2 used & new from $52.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Sturdy Rack--No Wobble, March 22, 2014
Even though this rack costs twice the price of some other racks, it is well worth it because I'm very sure I'll never have to replace it. The bottom of the rack does not get bent out of shape even when I'm rolling it and it rolls smoothly and effortlessly, even when it's completely loaded with clothes. It's very tall so there is plenty of space for longer outfits and for extender hangers. This was exactly what I needed to store out-of-season clothes and other clothes which are not worn a lot. If I have any complaint at all, it would be that the rack is not very attractive so it does have to be pretty much stored out of sight. I would also like to have a solid bottom so that the space could be used rather than be completely idle. However, the good outweighs the bad enough so that a five-star rating is totally justified.

Fuller Original Garment & Upholstery Brush
Fuller Original Garment & Upholstery Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars Fuller Brush never disappoints, March 14, 2014
Way back when, my mother used to buy products from the Fuller Brush Man who came out to our farm. She couldn't buy much but she knew that whatever she did buy would last almost forever and give good value. When I was looking for a way to keep my dress clothes looking nice longer to save on dry cleaning bills, I thought of getting a clothes brush. I chose Fuller because I knew I could count on that name.
The brush is stiff but not wiry, so that it removes lint, hair, and dust from clothes without tearing or snagging them--although I would not try it on something extremely delicate. I expect this brush to last probably as long as I do!

We're No Angels (1955)
We're No Angels (1955)
DVD
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite Christmas movies, January 4, 2014
This is not your run-of-the-mill Christmas movie, although it does have the requisite happy ending--depending on your definition of happy.

Humphrey Bogart, Aldo Ray, and Peter O'Toole were not known for their comedic roles but they play their parts perfectly. It is a period piece so it is therefore timeless.

I would not recommend this movie for young children but I would highly recommend it for anyone with a little twisted sense of humor. It is helpful to remember that none of us are angels but can, nevertheless, do some good with our lives.

Easy Instant Decoration Wall Sticker Decal - New England/European Snow Covered Village
Offered by Senyx
Price: $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for quick and easy winter decoration, January 4, 2014
The price was so good, I thought "What can I lose?" As it turned out, the decals were a great bargain. They cover a huge space, were easy to apply, easy to remove, and very cute!

I plan to order more as the seasons change.

The Art of Pixar: 100 Collectible Postcards
The Art of Pixar: 100 Collectible Postcards
by Pixar Animation Studios
Edition: Cards
Price: $10.15
46 used & new from $6.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Children Love to Get Mail, August 16, 2013
I like these postcards as a way to stay in touch with young relatives and they enjoy getting mail and recognizing their favorite Pixar characters.

Where's Waldo? The Phenomenal Postcard Book
Where's Waldo? The Phenomenal Postcard Book
by Martin Handford
Edition: Card Book
Price: $9.99
68 used & new from $0.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Where's Waldo Fun for All Ages, August 16, 2013
I love sending these postcards to children so they can have their own mail and a little something to do. Some are harder than others so it's easy to send a postcard which is age appropriate.

Betsy and the Great World/Betsy's Wedding
Betsy and the Great World/Betsy's Wedding
by Maud Hart Lovelace
Price: $11.56
83 used & new from $3.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Little House on the Prairie in the City, August 16, 2013
I grew up in Minnesota, where the Betsy-Tacy books are set, but had never heard of these books until recently. The stories definitely resonate with me, even though they are about a family which was much different from my own. The books are G rated and maybe young women today who read these books would get a better idea of what it is to be a lady and not just a female.

A Mighty Wind [HD]
A Mighty Wind [HD]
DVD
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sendup, August 16, 2013
Christopher Guest is always funny and he has assembled almost the entire cast of another funny movie he made called Best of Show. I think it helps if you're old enough to remember the folkie movement.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4