Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Miami, Florida United States)

Ready, Set...Grow!: How to Rediscover Your Passion, Overcome your Fears, and Create the Life You've Always Wanted
by Dondi Scumaci
Price: $16.52
49 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars When you read this book, you will never be hopeless, June 24, 2012
This is the second book I read from Author Dondi Scumaci, and again I loved the way she writes and teaches us with real life stories.
This book, again, happens to fit in my life in a moment that I just started a new career, and has given me infinite hope, besides it has made me stronger and wiser to improve my leadership at home...with my teen kids, just love it.
Regarding to mentoring is just brilliant the way she explains why is so important to look for a mentor and the growth that represents for a person who is being mentoring to replicate that with someone else.
Don't miss the opportunity to read this book, you will find a garden filled with the most amazing blessings you ever imaging.

Career Moves: How to Plan for Success, Create Value for Your Organization, and Make Yourself Indispensable No Matter Where You Work
by Dondi Scumaci
Price: $18.98
67 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is a treasure !!!, February 27, 2012
This book happened to be a valuable tool in my life at the moment I read it as I was unemployed so Zoe resonated with me a lot, and I am so happy for that as I have learned things I ever imagined-and have found out I was not so wrong in others when looking for a job (Been selective not for me but looking as if I could really put value on those opportunities I didn't take.)

This is a must read book and I think it should be assigned in high school. I loved chapter 5 as I love networking and masterminding, eventhough I am new on that, and how great it is that I can learn of this too with this reading. It is a very wide guide Dondi Scumaci gives us here, many important topics, as the law of value for example, brilliant people quotes and the public anouncements are just fantastic, I loved them.

I actually found a job and I did great in the interview as I got new perspectives of being an excellent employee. This book is a great manual for having success in our jobs.

I have learned about branding myself and finding what is that I have that distinguishes me. THIS IS GREAT.