Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Charleston, SC USA)

Page: 1 | 2
SportsWell Women's Retro Punk Sequin Wide Belt Lady Girls Stretch Cinch Tops Decorative Belts Silver
Offered by xuanyixuanqi
Price: $5.98

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT worth the money!!!, April 19, 2016
Very poorly made and seemed defective. It seemed to twist and would not lay flat. Also the sequins were falling out when I took it out of the package.

Weixinbuy Women's Lady Casual Elastic Stretch Shinning Sequin Waist Belt
Weixinbuy Women's Lady Casual Elastic Stretch Shinning Sequin Waist Belt
Offered by Weixinbuy
Price: $2.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor customer service & "cheaply made product", April 19, 2016
The belt is poorly made and seemed defective. Once I put it on it kept twisting and turning and would not lay flat & also some the sequins fell ofl as I was taking it out of the package. I contacted the seller to inquire about returning it. At first they wanted me to give it to a friend (sorta like re-gifting defective stuff - which I do NOT do). They said they were located in China (duh....) and returns were difficult. They finally offered me 80¢ for the belt - I paid $5.98. Ok, it was not a big purchase, but customer service was poor and the product was cheap (in more ways than one) - - Guess this will go in trash - I wouldn't even give it to Good Will . . .

Nina Women's Culver-YS Dress Pump,Silver,5.5 M US
Nina Women's Culver-YS Dress Pump,Silver,5.5 M US
Offered by OnlineShoes
Price: $76.50
5 used & new from $76.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Very elegant & lady like shoe, November 8, 2015
Cute shoes I plan to wear for my son's wedding. Earlier reviews suggested ordering a half-size down (5 1/2 rather than 6) & that is what I did - perfect fit. I typically don't wear heels (I'm a flat sandal kind of gal), but hopefully I will be able to keep them on for the wedding and reception. The price was "kinda pricey" (as most dressy attire is :( ) - - but after searching many other brands, this was the best I could fine that I really liked. Hopefully I will have a chance to wear them more than once??????

Hiding
Hiding
by Katherine McDermott
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read :), September 1, 2015
This review is from: Hiding (Paperback)
Thoroughly enjoyed this book. Ms. McDermott took time to explain things and develop the characters. A light romance without being graphic. Good suspense at the end wants to make read finish the last few chapters - - even if it was past bedtime.

Jenna's Cowboy (The Callahans of Texas Book #1): A Novel
Jenna's Cowboy (The Callahans of Texas Book #1): A Novel
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not finish., May 19, 2015
Found it boring. Only read about fifteen or twenty pages. Have better things to do with my time. Glad it was free and I did not spend money. Hope this is now at least twenty words

F Troop and Other Citadel Stories
F Troop and Other Citadel Stories
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful read!, May 22, 2014
I personally know Tom Worley and his novel was a surprise to me. He is educated as an attorney, but his flair for writing is a new discovery. It was very interesting to read what really goes on "behind the gates" of the barracks! As a "Charleston girl" the book gave new insight to The Citadel and was entertaining in many ways. I particularly liked his chapter on Chaplin Sidney. I also personally knew Chaplin Sidney Crumpton and remember his "potato story" being told at Asbury Methodist Church - - but he never threw potatoes at that congregation.

Whitmor 6462-789 Canvas Clothespin Bag
Whitmor 6462-789 Canvas Clothespin Bag
Price: $4.99
18 used & new from $2.03

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, January 11, 2013
Very hard to find item in local hardware or discount stores. I love putting clothes on the line & this certainly is handy. Little pricey for such a simple product -- could have made it less expensively. Also had to bend the hook tighter - - too open to adequately stay on the line.

Village Naturals Bath Shoppe Bath Bomb Trio (Lavender, Vanilla & White Tea) 5.28 oz
Offered by Get It Wholesale
Price: $12.99
3 used & new from $12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars No fizzle, January 11, 2013
No fizzle, no scent, no moisturizers, no bubbles, I was so looking forward to using, but disappointed when I saw no action, but too late to add another product to the tub.

Isotoner Women's Microterry PillowStep Satin Cuff Clog Slippers, Peony,5.5/6
Isotoner Women's Microterry PillowStep Satin Cuff Clog Slippers, Peony,5.5/6
Offered by Slice A Deal
Price: $12.94
4 used & new from $12.94

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, January 11, 2013
Order a larger size than needed - - but would otherwise would be comfy -- Pretty color & hopefully washing may stretch a little
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 10, 2013 3:20 PM PDT

Breckelle's Women's Flat Sandal (Vonda 05) (6, White)
Breckelle's Women's Flat Sandal (Vonda 05) (6, White)

2.0 out of 5 stars not as cute as photo, August 5, 2012
Photo looks cute, but not that cute on my foot. They looked "cheap" - - sent back & sure hated to pay $8 to send them back!!

Page: 1 | 2