Profile for AZ Kitty Mom > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AZ Kitty Mom "in sunny AZ" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Supersonic SC-22 2.0 Channel DVD Player Region-free with USB multimedia player plays most files!
Offered by Gandhi Appliances
Price: $34.99
4 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Basic DVD Player, March 4, 2015
Great DVD player for the money. I needed something basic, easy to set up, and something that doesn't take up too much space. That's exactly what I got. Perfect for watching movies when my grandson comes over. Would definitely recommend if you are looking for a basic DVD player and don't need or want a lot of bells and whistles.

Elegant Comfort 1500 Thread Count Luxury Egyptian Quality Wrinkle and Fade Resistant 4-Piece Sheet Set, Full, Burgundy
Price: $27.82
2 used & new from $20.16

4.0 out of 5 stars Supersoft Sheets on a Budget, March 4, 2015
I bought these to use with the Greenland Home Antique Rose Bonus Quilt Set I have on my bed. These sheets are supersoft and feel great! They feel very luxurious for the price, they are fairly lightweight but are wonderful to sleep on and look great with the comforter set. The only reason I didn't give these 5 stars is that the elastic on the fitted sheet is very narrow and runs all the way around the sheet instead of just being on the top and bottom the way sheets used to be. Having the elastic all the way around makes it tougher to figure out which way the sheet goes on. But overall I would have to say that I highly recommend these sheets and that I would buy them again in a heartbeat. In fact, I probably will purchase them in another color at some point.

Extra Wide Shower Curtain for a Clawfoot Tub/white with Magnets
Extra Wide Shower Curtain for a Clawfoot Tub/white with Magnets

3.0 out of 5 stars Not For Me, October 1, 2014
I just moved into an apartment with a clawfoot tub and I needed an extra-large shower curtain. Unfortunately, this was not at all what I was looking for. It's very well made and definitely large enough - but the heavy white plastic makes it look like something that belongs in a hospital, not in my cozy home. I returned it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 13, 2015 10:40 AM PST

Best Price Mattress Better Than a Box Spring and Bed Frame - Full
Best Price Mattress Better Than a Box Spring and Bed Frame - Full
Price: $128.48
2 used & new from $125.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I Purchased This Bedframe!, October 1, 2014
I bought this bedframe because I downsized from a 4-bedroom house to a one-bedroom apartment and needed all the extra storage space I could get. I can fit a lot of stuff under this bed, including file-size boxes. The bedframe is very sturdy, comfortable and well made. A big plus is that it was something I could set up on my own. I highly recommend this bedframe.

Paula Deen's Southern Cooking Bible: The New Classic Guide to Delicious Dishes with More Than 300 Recipes
by Melissa Clark
Price: $22.67
213 used & new from $1.77

5.0 out of 5 stars I Support Paula Deen!, June 29, 2013
Showing my support for Paula Deen by the power of my wallet. Go Paula! Can't wait to get this cookbook....you da bomb girl!! <3

Welcome To The Fishbowl
Welcome To The Fishbowl
Price: $9.00
75 used & new from $2.98

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm In Love Again!, June 27, 2012
This review is from: Welcome To The Fishbowl (Audio CD)
Great CD!! The first time I heard Kenny Chesney's music was at a 1999 concert at Old Tucson in AZ, he was the new guy in country music. I really loved his music....then he hit his Jimmy Buffet phase, and I sorta lost interest. But he's back....and I'm in love again! Every song is a keeper. "Come Over" (who can resist that one?), El Cerrito Place, Always Gonna Be You....nice, nice, nice! It's like Kenny and his music grew up. Just beautiful....I highly recommend this CD to anyone who loves good country music!

Spongebob Squarepants: Atlantis Squarepantis - Nintendo DS
Spongebob Squarepants: Atlantis Squarepantis - Nintendo DS
Offered by Chit Chat Group
Price: $16.57
100 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun game!, December 27, 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
We bought this game for our 11 yr. old daughter for Christmas. What can we say - it's Spongebob! She loves it! She and her dad have always had a "thing" for anything Spongebob and this game is a hit!

The Tale of Despereaux - Nintendo DS
The Tale of Despereaux - Nintendo DS
Offered by Kwango
Price: $16.99
35 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars What a fun game!, December 27, 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
We bought this game for our 11 yr. old daughter for Christmas. She absolutely loves it! We would highly recommend this game as an addition to your collection.

The Faerie Path #2: The Lost Queen: Book Two of The Faerie Path
The Faerie Path #2: The Lost Queen: Book Two of The Faerie Path
by Allan Frewin Jones
15 used & new from $1.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book for pre-teen girls, December 27, 2008
This is a wonderful book for young girls. How wonderful to have a new series of books for this generation of young girls. (Nancy Drew was the series when I was a girl, I wish this series had been around then too!)

Buff Brides: Count Down to Gown Workout
Buff Brides: Count Down to Gown Workout
DVD ~ Artist Not Provided
21 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars So-So Workout, January 10, 2008
This DVD offers only a so-so workout, it's nothing special. I didn't feel like I'd worked my body much by the time I was done. Also, unless you're into having to learn choreography to get a workout this is not the DVD for you. There's not as much as there is on some DVD's I've seen, but there's enough to throw off your workout and keep you from getting full benefit. The only other comment I have is that the band that came with my DVD was nothing like that used in the workouts. Mine was much thinner, plus it was a lot bigger around, which meant that I had to keep finding ways to try to fold it or wrap it around my ankles to try to achieve even minimum resistance. All in all, if you're only going to get one DVD to get in shape for your wedding, my best advice would be to keep looking. Believe it or not, I tried a beginning yoga DVD after this (I've never tried yoga before) - boy, did I get a workout!

Page: 1 | 2