Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Gustavo > Reviews

Browse

Gustavo's Profile

Customer Reviews: 76

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gustavo RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Demolition
Demolition
DVD
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars what seems to be a boring movie turn to become a really good one, April 10, 2016
This review is from: Demolition (Amazon Video)
I watched yestesday, what seems to be a boring movie turn to become a really good one, and I want the music CD of it

La gran aventura de los griegos (Historia (la Esfera)) (Spanish Edition)
La gran aventura de los griegos (Historia (la Esfera)) (Spanish Edition)
Price: $6.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelente, December 26, 2015
El libro esta excelente, uno adquiere una visión muy buena de toda la historia de Grecia, desde sus principios minoicos hasta la llegada de Alejandro y luego los Romanos.
Excelentísimo, y recomiendo también la novela Salamina de este Autor, pero, siempre hay un pero. En lo que refiere a la versión Kindle ( tengo Kindle y papel), no funcionan la llamadas. Osea que no hay forma de "hacer click" en los numeritos para leer las ampliaciones nos da l autor. Están todas al final, que casi no tienen sentido leerlas ya que es casi imposible saber de donde viene la llamada. Obviamente no existe ese problemita en la versión papel.

Meister Graduated 20-25mmHg Compression Running Leg Sleeves for Shin Splints (Pair) - Black - Large
Offered by Meister MMA
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars You will sleep with them...literally., December 26, 2015
I got this One after had lost One of the 2xu pair and since there are more expensive I decide to give a try.
Since they make the job done, talking Care not only of your calf but relieving shin pain too in the other hand there are very very hard to take them off! . It hurt literally, once you finish your training and your muscles need to relax trying to take those off make you get cramps and you just begin to hate them. I make the mistake to get another pair on bigger size believing this issue's 'll disappear but not at all.
Today I order at the double of the price the 2xu mcs since I loved my previous xu I'm sure I 'll adore the mcs.

Duran Duran American Express Unstaged : A Film By David Lynch
Duran Duran American Express Unstaged : A Film By David Lynch
DVD ~ Duran Duran
Price: $11.99
22 used & new from $9.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a piece of artwork but beautiful performance, November 13, 2015
Have you been with a beautiful girl completely naked on the bed asking you...Do me what you want!!!,..of course, she expecting you will be a magical lover, but instead you put glue on all her body and after that flour, feather, and god's know what else, and you run away thinking you did the joke of the year!!...wow!! but nothing about to be a magical lover at all!!,. well, Duran Duran ask this artist the same, expecting from him to make a incredible artwork!!...but we got this.

Any way, why the 5star? just because after watch the video and check that it is not possible to get an alternative flat version what I'll do is just rip it on audio since this show has many astonishing song version, like friend of mine, a view to a kill etc.

So, arriba Duran Duran y gracias!, los amo.

Cast in Steel
Cast in Steel
Offered by megahitrecords
Price: $10.99
60 used & new from $1.77

1.0 out of 5 stars Lullaby album...and not even a good one, October 9, 2015
This review is from: Cast in Steel (Audio CD)
When preordered Duran Duran Paper Gods album amazon suggested me this aha last album too, I was exited for that since both band were part of my teenage years. I got DD album near a month before and wow It rock,so I was expecting something similar.........
I only can say that this album is soooooo boring, soooo slow, that I will use it as a lullaby song album for my childrens, but not even sure if they will like it since they like so much "what are the chances" .
I wasn't the kind of nr. 1 Fan of aha, not the kind whom like every each of their song, so maybe those kind of fan's will disagree on my review and is normal, but I'm very sincerelly when I'm teeling you that I really was looking forward to like this CD. I would recomend you to get their singles album 84'/04, there you will get all those song we all love from aha but this one will just pass to the history of the forgotten albums.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 14, 2015 5:30 PM PDT

AmazonBasics Medium DSLR Gadget Bag (Orange interior)
AmazonBasics Medium DSLR Gadget Bag (Orange interior)
Price: $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good also for mirrorless cameras, June 21, 2015
Ideal for whom own mirrorless type of camera in order to keep everything there. In my case I have a a6000 with sel18200 lens, sigma 60mm and sigma 19mm 2 bats a quick realese strap and some etc. Ideal if you travel.

Level Terrain FlipBelt Waist Pouch, Black, Large/32"-35"
Level Terrain FlipBelt Waist Pouch, Black, Large/32"-35"
Price: $28.89
40 used & new from $24.56

2.0 out of 5 stars Good concept, it work, BUT Beware!, YOU CAN EASILY LOSE ITEMS FROM IT!, May 24, 2015
Great concept but if who produce this item read reviews they must take care of what some of us see as a major drawback. There are so many holes that you can easily lose your cell, ipod key, or whatever you are putting on it.

I have a motorola X and at some point I just wanted to check how many km I was accomplish and the half of the cel was already out!!...maybe a few hundred meters more and kaput!!.

I will continous using it but I will keep only one hole of the 4, I will sew all the other.

Sony Alpha a5100 Wi-Fi Digital Camera & 16-50mm 55-210mm f/4.5-6.3 OSS Zoom Lens (Certified Refurbished)

5.0 out of 5 stars I save near 300 hundred with this bundle..., May 22, 2015
I order this refurbished kit, and I'm happy with my choice. I was ready to return it in case the camera will not work or have scratches every where, but I'm testing it near every day for the last 2 weeks and everything is ok, and there are no sign of wear. I show it already and nobody could say was a used one, nor for the camera itself or the lenses.

It come with a sony bag, and waiting for holidays to go out there and shoot to everything it move...or not :)

Senbowe™ [New Version] NFC-Enabled Hands-free Calling Lightweight In-ear Sports Sweatproof Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Headset / Headphone/ Sweatproof Bluetooth Earbuds Earpiece Headphones Headsets/Microphone/with Clear voice,Noise Cancellation,High Sensitivity Microphone,for iPhone 6 6Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, Galaxy Note 4 3 2 S5 S4 S3,iPad, ,other Smartphones Bluetooth Devices- Classic Black

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm regretting to return this item...., April 27, 2015
I was thinking if this device deserve a 5 or a 1, why?, well, I love the concept and the design. The sound quality is good for the price (I never was expecting my onear bose sound quality), and for the purpose...a 45', 60' running/training, nobody get this kind of device to listening the vienna philharmonic new year's concert. Indeed we get this kind of devices to go for a running and during it get inspired or get focus on the training but at the same time forget you have something your head.

Well, this last purpose is the achilles heel, the cord is too short, and I'm a small head person and short hair too, only a 10 years old person can wear this or maybe women's, definitely not a middle/big head person. The left ear-pod was constantly falling down, causing me loosing focus on my training.

I will try another kind/brand, but I also should say that if this same one come with an improved version I'll give it a try

So, as a conclusion I was in love of this device in how it look, how it sound, but it need an improvement in order to do what it supposed it must do.

Mizuno Men's Wave Paradox Running Shoe,Alloy/Green Flash/Dazzling Blue,8.5 D US
Mizuno Men's Wave Paradox Running Shoe,Alloy/Green Flash/Dazzling Blue,8.5 D US

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnificent ;), April 2, 2015
I must say that I was kind of hesitating about this shoes since I'm running with the wave prophecy (first edition), but!...at some point the price decrease to 87 dollars!! (don't be jealous )..so,...I ordered...

Is important to mention that I do have acl, and I got meniscus surgery (all at the same knee) and I'm overpronation runner. Mainly because of the first issue I'm running only on treadmill and on weekend on running track, so never on really hard surface. Right now HIIT twice a week and on the weekend at the running track, 5k.

The first impression was look related, and they're really beautiful ones in your hands/feet, a second impression was when wearing them during my p90x3 workout, and wow!..you really can feel a stability improvement in compare with neutral shoes (was using nike airmax2012). I know Tony always says do not use running shoes for his programme but he didn't try the Paradox!.

And the third impression (and the most important) was once on the treadmill for 30 minutes (aprox) doing HIIT, my problematic knee was not a problem at all, and because of that I felt confident and I was pushing even more than before during the hight interval when wearing the mizuno wave prophecy first edition. Next weekend if the weather help I will try them on the running track for a 5k, but I believe they will not disappoint me.

I'm really happy with my purchase and I definitely will recommend this pair of shoes for those who have flat feet or similar condition than me even if you pay the real price! :).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8