Profile for jdp812 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

jdp812 RSS Feed (Houston, Tx)

Page: 1 | 2
Remington F2-3800L with Flexing Foil Technology
Remington F2-3800L with Flexing Foil Technology
Price: $19.02
30 used & new from $16.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little shaver that gives me a closer shave than ..., October 4, 2014
Great little shaver that gives me a closer shave than a razor with no skin irritation. For the price of a replacement blade and screen, this shaver could be considered a disposable model. Would purchase again.

Deck Legend Fire Gaming Keyboard
Deck Legend Fire Gaming Keyboard

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely the best keyboard I have ever used, October 4, 2014
I own 3 of the Deck Legend keyboards. Absolutely the best keyboard I have ever used. Unfortunately, the Deck Legend model has been discontinued for updated feature rich models. I can only hope the new models have the same key press feel and are of the same quality.

[180 Days Warranty] Zerolemon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Zeroshock Shockproof/Dustproof Rugged Case. Holster Kickstand, with Screen Protector Hybrid Cover. World's Only Universal Battery Fitting Case. (Compatible with Note 3 III N9000, N9005, Sm-n900t, Sm-n900w8, Sm-n900p, Sm-n900v, Sm-n900a) (Battery + Rugged Black/Black)
Offered by Fenix Select - Authorized ZeroLemon Retailer
Price: $62.99
4 used & new from $50.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Case - Great Battery Life, December 25, 2013
This is the last modification to my review after owning it for 4 months. I cannot imagine ever going back to a stock battery. The phone weight is enjoyable. Makes it easier to hold. The battery life exceeds all my expectations. The only reason for the 4 star rating is because of the poor quality screen cover that is easily removed. The port covers are still working showing no signs of wear. The case looks as good as the day I purchased it. On future phone purchases, I will wait until Zerolemon has an extended battery before upgrading my phone. I am still getting about 6 days from full charge to 15%. My wife stays tethered to her USB charge with her Note 3 - stock battery. She doesn't understand why I am not the least bit concerned about battery life when it reads 30 percent. I explained that at 30 percent it still has almost the same charge as a fully charged stock battery. Starting my work day at 30% battery life is nothing to be worried about anymore. Get this battery/case, it will not disappoint.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 11, 2014 4:18 AM PST

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh!, March 30, 2013
Have owned this mower for two years. The electric start works great. Like the other user's experience, my charger cord broke when the mower moved. Now I remove the battery and use a trickle charger. Not too much of an inconvenience. Having carburetor problems right now. Hope it starts after a thorough cleaning. Wish this mower came with a fuel filter. It mows fine as long as I don't overload it. Doesn't have quite the power I expected. The drive system has worked flawlessly.

Canon PIXMA MX860 Wireless All-In-One office Printer
Canon PIXMA MX860 Wireless All-In-One office Printer
Offered by I-sell
Price: $599.99
4 used & new from $99.99

1.0 out of 5 stars CAUTION CAUTION CAUTION, September 30, 2012
Purchased this printer for college. Worked ok for 1.5 years. Then it quit working and received 6C10 error. Tried cleaning the ink absorber, resetting the ink absorber counter, but still receiving 6C10 error. This printer is going in the trash. Had enough wasting hours trying to resolve this problem. Purchase at your own risk. Too much money for a printer that is unusable after such a short period of time. Just search the Internet and look at all the problems people are having with this printer. Such a disappointment.

Microtek ScanMaker i800 Plus LED
Microtek ScanMaker i800 Plus LED

3.0 out of 5 stars Microtek Scanmaker i800, July 9, 2012
I have owned this scanner for 5 years. Started off with WinXP. When upgrading to Win7 x64, it wouldn't work. Contacted tech support who said it could not run with Win7 x64. Made it work with Win7 x64 by manually inputting the registry entries. Has worked flawlessly for the last 3 years. The glass does appear to have some inside smudges, but since I scan mostly documents it hasn't been noticeable. Overall a good experience, but compared to new LED scanners this machine is agonizingly slow. I will be upgrading to an LED scanner soon but will keep this one installed for legal size documents. Overall I got my moneys worth out of it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 9, 2013 5:13 PM PDT

Microtek ScanMaker i800 - flatbed scanner ( 1108-03-780001 )
Microtek ScanMaker i800 - flatbed scanner ( 1108-03-780001 )

3.0 out of 5 stars Win 7 x64, March 11, 2011
I've owned this scanner for 3-4 years. The calibrating on startup is annoying, but I've learned to live with it. Had trouble installing it on a Win 7 x64 system, but finally got it working and since then it has worked flawlessly. The workaround was to manually export the original Registry settings to the Win 7 Registry. Maybe I'm the only one that had a problem installing.

Scanner is slow compared to newer models, but the scan features are great. Since I paid a premium price for this machine while still a relatively new product, I will continue to use it until it finally quits. It is nice having the ability to scan legal size documents without using a sheet feeder.

Iomega Prestige 2 TB USB 2.0 Desktop External Hard Drive 34926 (Charcoal)
Iomega Prestige 2 TB USB 2.0 Desktop External Hard Drive 34926 (Charcoal)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine product, November 23, 2010
So far no problems. Works just fine and no overheating even during backup that took several hours (usb to usb). Encrypted the drive for security with TrueCrypt. Looking to purchase another as backup. Recommend this product.

Brooks Men's Addiction Walker Walking Shoes
Brooks Men's Addiction Walker Walking Shoes
Price: $99.95 - $120.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, November 23, 2010
Owned about 2 months. Previous reviews accurate about running narrow, so glad I purchased extra wide. Fit is perfect. I would recommend and will purchase again. Nuff said.

Seagate FreeAgent Go 1 TB USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive ST910004FAA2E1-RK (Tuxedo Black)
2 used & new from $144.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, November 8, 2010
I purchased my first drive approximately 7 months ago and no problems at all. Purchased second drive 2 months ago working fine. Encrypted both drives with TrueCrypt and like any hard drive I keep things backed up to another drive in the event of failure. About to purchase a 3rd drive. Works great with mounting stand. Recommended.

Page: 1 | 2