Profile for fv19 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

fv19 RSS Feed

24 Paw Print Stampers
24 Paw Print Stampers
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $7.00
18 used & new from $6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the best ourchase, January 2, 2013
This review is from: 24 Paw Print Stampers (Toy)
I have to admit, I'm pretty disappointed. These stamps, although cute, are a waste of money. I didn't notice the description that says "4 packs of the colors shown", so I expected 24 different colors. Considering I just need one stamp per color, I essentially just spent over $8 on 6 cheap stamps.None of my orange ones have much color and only 2 of the 24 stamps left solid, vibrant, color behind on paper. One of the stamps even arrived broken (the ink pad doesn't stay in the actually stamper base. If you absolutely need 6 unsatisfactory stamps within 48 hours and cannot ind them anywhere else, then you should buy these. If not, take the time to look somewhere else so you don't waste your money on stamps that , I expect, wll dry out in a month.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't seem worth it., August 2, 2012
I've been using these for about a month now and I just don't feel like they're worth it (read below to find out why).

Why?

*I feel/look somewhat bloated.

*My weight tends to fluctuate but while using these patches it seems to have stabilized, just not gone down.

*For the first couple of weeks I felt less hungry, though it could have been the placebo effect. For the last week and a half I've felt more hungry, with a lot of junk food cravings.

*I've also felt significantly more exhausted than I did before. I do work a lot of 6a.m. shifts which could account for the exhaustion, but I've been working these shifts long before wearing these patches and I've never felt so tired.

*I've also found that if you sweat at all or if your clothes rub against your skin, these little patches will slide off of you and onto your clothes. Not fun to pull out of the washing machine. Because of this problem, I've found the best place to put them is my shoulder/upper back

*They leave behind an annoying adhesive residue every time I take them off

I've been taking other supplements (for my hair and skin) while using these patches, so that may account for the side effects I've been experiencing, but I've never had them previous to taking the patches.

Whatever decision you make, I hope you're happy with it!

Southpole Juniors BASIC Uniform Low Rise Straight Pant
Southpole Juniors BASIC Uniform Low Rise Straight Pant
Price: $17.99 - $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A little on the snug side, May 27, 2012
I'm usually a size 6 or 7, but in order to get a pair that fit, I had to order a size 11. I bought these for work, and my work shirt does have to be tucked in, so that accounts for part of the larger size. I suggest ordering a size or two up. So far they seem very durable and well fitting. The fabric doesn't stretch out too much during the day, so they retain their shape. The only downside is that there are no pockets on the front of the pants. It takes a little time to get used to having to put everything in your back pockets. Aside from the small sizing issue and lack of pockets, these pants are very nice and great for the price :)

COVERGIRL Blastflipstick Lipcolor Cheeky 0.134 Oz
COVERGIRL Blastflipstick Lipcolor Cheeky 0.134 Oz
Offered by BeautyCentral (Ship within 1 Business Day)
Price: $3.24
24 used & new from $0.26

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that impressed., March 28, 2012
I was rather disappointed with this lipstick. I ordered it in Cheeky and Stunner because I thought the colors were really nice. The lipstick goes on pretty thick and looks/feels very greasy. It sort of reminds me of the cheap makeup that little girls have, the lipstick that is way too thick and bright. It smudges very easily and, because of the bright color, the smudges are easily seem but NOT easily removed. This lipstick is for a woman who has time to check and correct her lipstick every 10 minutes.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 15, 2015 6:41 AM PDT

Large Charm Hobo Handbag
Large Charm Hobo Handbag
Price: $25.95 - $34.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, for the price, March 28, 2012
This review is from: Large Charm Hobo Handbag
Upsides:
My purse just arrived and it's pretty nice. I've only owned black purses before, but I was instantly drawn to the red one. It's a great, rich red that's not too flashy or dull, it's perfect. It's definitely a BIG bag. With it hanging from my shoulder, it reaches a little past the bottom of my torso and the bag itself is over 2x the size of my head! I think the most remarkable thing about this bag was the shipping. Ordered it 3/23, it shipped 3/25, and I received it 3/28. I thought that was great, considering the estimated arrival date was 3/30-4/16. In case anyone is wondering, it ships from New York through USPS.

Downsides:
The zip closure on the top/opening of the bag leaves you wanting. The tip of the zipper isn't attached to the bag and the zipper doesn't go across the entire bag, making it pointless if you're zipping it so things can't fall out or if you're trying to shield your stuff from the rain. The charms also look very cheap and will probably get scratched up fast. The interior fabric looks/feel cheap too, and it has a faint odor that's a little off-putting.

All-in-all, it's a pretty nice purse, but it could be better. I uploaded some photos of the charms, interior, zip closure, and handle.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Heaven Fashion Lily Floral Printed Jersey Smocked Tube Mini Dress Red Medium
Heaven Fashion Lily Floral Printed Jersey Smocked Tube Mini Dress Red Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm in love!, February 14, 2012
I bought this dress a few months ago and I honestly love it. It's a light, stretchy fabric that feels smooth against the skin. The smocked top is great for holding onto your bust while letting your stomach and hips hide in the flowing bottom. Great for my fellow curvy women! The straps are a tad annoying because they have to be tied, which creates a bump under a sweater or cardigan, but otherwise this dress is great!

Z Memory Foam Contour Pillow - Luxurious Washable Cover - Queen
Z Memory Foam Contour Pillow - Luxurious Washable Cover - Queen
Offered by LinenSpa
Price: $69.99
2 used & new from $37.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pillow, February 14, 2012
I bought this pillow for my sister as a Christmas present. I must admit, it's a damn comfortable pillow. It truly does feel like soft dough, perfect for resting your head on. My only complaint is the typical memory foam odor. It is very strong and lasted a few days. I'd suggest airing it out before using it, never know what the chemicals in the pillow could do to your skin. Beside the odor, my sister loves it and I'm very happy with my purchase!

One-size-fits-most Tube Dress/Coverup with African Print - Turquoise
One-size-fits-most Tube Dress/Coverup with African Print - Turquoise
Offered by Feel Good Apparel
Price: $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, February 14, 2012
This "one-size-fits-all" dress is not worth $20. I'm busty with hips, so I though thought I'd be able to fill the dress out nicely, but I was very wrong. It was a tent on my body! The fabric feels very cheap as well, practically like a costume. It's longer than it appears and the neck straps feel rough and abrasive against the skin. I love to wear dresses and thought this would be a great dress to add to my wardrobe, but I was wrong. The only thing that holds true to the image are the bright colors. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 10, 2012 4:13 PM PDT

Cleancut PS335 T-Shape Personal Shaver
Cleancut PS335 T-Shape Personal Shaver
Price: $21.39
5 used & new from $19.86

1.0 out of 5 stars So disappointed!, November 25, 2011
Within the first 10 seconds of use, it was already tugging and pulling at my hair! I've been taking care of my intimate area for years and this is the first time a trimmer has actually nicked the skin and made me bleed, talk about painful! On the off chance it didn't tug, it still didn't do that great of a job trimming. The head is way too large to be used "ANYWHERE" as the ad suggests. I was so excited to receive this product, but now I'm just disappointed and out $17. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

Tinkle Hair Cutter
Tinkle Hair Cutter
Offered by Beauty drive
Price: $4.99
26 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Becoming an obsession, November 5, 2011
I love this little hair cutter! My hair is shoulder length and very thick, so it tends to look poofy and misshapen. After 15 minutes with this little blade, my hair is thin and much more manageable. Straightening and blow drying use to take 30 minutes to get all of my hair dry and straight. After using this cutter, I've cut that time in half. My only problem is that it's kind of hard to stop using it. It's amazing how well it "shaves" off hair and thinning it out makes it so much easier to style. I've gotten to a point where my ponytail is practically non-existent because I've removed so much hair. I suggest using it on dry hair only. I attempted to use it on my wet hair and it cut much more than I expected. It's much easier to control the amount of hair you cut off if your hair is dry. Overall, a great buy at a terrific price!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 21, 2013 8:39 AM PDT