Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Profile for Jeanette > Reviews

Browse

Jeanette's Profile

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jeanette RSS Feed (Wizard101)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bacca and the Riddle of the Diamond Dragon: An Unofficial Minecrafter's Adventure (Minecraft Gamer's Adventure)
by Jerome ASF
Price: $8.68
83 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars How do I get it, August 27, 2015
How do I get it on Kindle app

Anker® New Laptop Battery for Dell Inspiron 15R 17R 14R 13R N5110 N5010 N4110 N4010 N7110 N3010 M5110 M4110 M501 M503 Series, Fits P/N J1KND 4T7JN 312-0234 - 18 Months Warranty [Li-ion 6-cell 4400mAh/49WH]

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, December 31, 2012
All I can say is so far so good. The battery life for me is 2 hours and some extra minutes, way better than my old battery who know does 2 minutes. Will Update if something goes wrong.

Skylanders Giants Starter Pack - Playstation 3
Skylanders Giants Starter Pack - Playstation 3
Offered by PNP Games
Price: $16.00
48 used & new from $6.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, December 20, 2012
I brought this for $50 and I'm pleased to say that its amazing. I have this game already for my wii, so I can just use my same figures which really made my day.

Coby LEDTV3216 32-Inch 720p 60Hz Slim-Bezel LED HDTV (Black)
Coby LEDTV3216 32-Inch 720p 60Hz Slim-Bezel LED HDTV (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, November 21, 2012
I brought this for $147 and for this price you can't go wrong. The sound is better than most tvs and has a good picture. I haven't tried HDMI cable yet but will update when I do. It's pretty simple to assemble just a little screws. Nevertheless, if you can find this TV on sale, it's a great bargain. The LED screen is bright with good colors.

Pros
Great pictures
good price
good sound

Cons
I saw it blury at times(probably just my lose antenna cable)

I will try to update later. for now 4 stars.

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - PlayStation 3
Call of Duty: Black Ops II - PlayStation 3
Offered by Games 4 Life
Price: $27.79
313 used & new from $3.27

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointing, November 21, 2012
I was really looking forward to this game. The multiplayer online is awesome, I love playing demolition. The zombies is where it takes forever!!!!!!!!!!!! to find a host. It lags so much in zombies, that I just prefer to wait and play that later once some updates happen.

Apple iPod touch 8 GB White (4th Generation) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Apple iPod touch 8 GB White (4th Generation) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
92 used & new from $44.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Better then my last itouch, November 20, 2012
I am very pleased with this device. It is way way faster than my last ipod(3rd gen). The wifi seems faster to me. I can also finally get all the games I wanted that I couldn't on the last one. You should get this or the newer one just wait for them to be on a good deal.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 20, 2012 4:48 PM PST

Furinno 11181LC/BK Compact Computer Desk, Light Cherry/Black
Furinno 11181LC/BK Compact Computer Desk, Light Cherry/Black
Price: $36.24
12 used & new from $26.32

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Desk, November 20, 2012
I brought it to put my HP Desktop on. It was very very simple to assemble and it looks great. Only thing is it woobles a little bit(nothing cardboard under it can't fix), I guess I must have not done one little tiny thing right :). Overall its a very good sturdy desk.

Biscuit: Large Plush
Biscuit: Large Plush
Offered by Kidz Kupboard
Price: $14.59
15 used & new from $14.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, November 20, 2012
This review is from: Biscuit: Large Plush (Toy)
I got this to give to my niece. She was very excited when she saw it. It is very soft and to me seems the right size of what an average stuff animal should be. Although I wouldn't buy it for $20, I got it for $16 which seems reasonable.

Ty Beanie Baby Boots Dora's Monkey
Ty Beanie Baby Boots Dora's Monkey
Offered by Marianne's Treasures
Price: $5.95
59 used & new from $0.90

5.0 out of 5 stars SMALL but still boots, November 20, 2012
My niece loved it as her gift. I wish it was bigger and a bit cheaper :)
Overall great buy and can't go wrong with boots for a dora fan

FlingSmash with Wii Remote Plus - Black
FlingSmash with Wii Remote Plus - Black
Offered by Thanksforyourorder
Price: $31.99
46 used & new from $20.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Got it for the remote, October 4, 2012
Cheaper buying it with the game than just the remote. Remote works great and I had no probs. Remember always get from Amazon or fullfilled by Amazon. I haven't tried game out but all I really wanted was the Wii remote plus.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 17, 2012 9:39 AM PST