Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Daniel > Reviews

Browse

Daniel's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Daniel RSS Feed

Amy
Amy
DVD
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars For me this was an introduction to Amy, and ..., April 20, 2016
This review is from: Amy (Amazon Video)
For me this was an introduction to Amy, and I found it mesmerizing. The film made me a fan of her music.

Luxury Gifts Inc calendar thermometer alarm Office organizer / Pen holder
Luxury Gifts Inc calendar thermometer alarm Office organizer / Pen holder

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple to set date and time, January 16, 2012
Maybe not exactly a luxury item, but this pen holder does the job, looks good, and was simple to set up.

Carhartt Men's Loose Fit Canvas Carpenter Five Pocket B159,Goldenkhaki,40 x 34
Carhartt Men's Loose Fit Canvas Carpenter Five Pocket B159,Goldenkhaki,40 x 34
Price: $39.99
5 used & new from $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the Fit; Don't like the new pockets, November 24, 2011
Great quality slacks, I love the fit, length, sturdiness, etc. Too bad Carhartt changed the front leg velcro-ed pockets. They used to be full cut velcro across the top -- easily to slip my mobile or a pad into. Now the pocket is a weird slanted-3/4-cut velcro, and it's trickier to slip my mobile, etc into. Maybe more resistant to being nicked, but I preferred the older style. Still a terrific slack, and my favorite.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit too tight, November 24, 2011
I'm a size XL, and these socks are long enough, but are narrow and a tight fit. Tough to get them on, and difficult to peel them off after a workout or ballgame. I'll keep looking for something else.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 14, 2012 8:45 PM PDT

Nike Air 5-Tool Metal Mens Baseball Cleats (14, Black)
Nike Air 5-Tool Metal Mens Baseball Cleats (14, Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Performance & Comfort, November 24, 2011
These are my new favorite baseball cleats! Nike brand solid; these cleats are sturdy and comfortable. I'm a size 13+, but these don't feel like boats on my feet. Had my best tournament yet playing in these!

Skechers Sport Men's Energy Afterburn Lace-Up Sneaker,XWhite/Navy,13 XW US
Skechers Sport Men's Energy Afterburn Lace-Up Sneaker,XWhite/Navy,13 XW US
Offered by Shoe Webster
Price: $39.95
2 used & new from $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Comfortable Shoe I Have Worn, October 27, 2010
I've been trying lot's of sneakers for my large, wide feet, and this is the best I've found in a couple years.