Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for SteveO > Reviews

Browse

SteveO's Profile

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SteveO RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
HSI Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron hair straightener, with Glove, Pouch and Travel Size Argan Oil Leave-in Hair Treatment
Offered by BeautyChange
Price: $199.99
8 used & new from $37.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, April 24, 2014
I love, love, love these flatirons. Did I tell you how much I love these flatirons? They are not only very light and easy to hold, but they heat up very fast and when you curl your hair with them the curls last and your hair has a shine. These flatirons are the best!!!!

Linco Single Crossbar Background Support System
Linco Single Crossbar Background Support System
Offered by SimpleStudio
Price: $84.99
3 used & new from $84.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, April 21, 2014
I got this to take with me when I go on location, it does an excellent job and it doesn't take up too much room when packed up.
The only issue I have with it is that it is not very smooth when lowering the stands, sometimes it gets stuck and I have to wiggle it to get it to collapse. In addition, I really don't like the feel of the plastic knobs. I still give it 5-stars because its a real good background stand and its really heavy duty. I recommend it but be aware of the knobs...could have been perfect if they were metal!

Mantis Folding Rig by Fotodiox - Collapsible Camera Stabilizer, Transformable Shoulder Support, Compact Foldable Video Rig
Offered by fotodiox Inc.
Price: $39.95
2 used & new from $34.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but not perfect, April 21, 2014
Its a good rig to use in a pinch, I wouldn't buy it for full time use. There are a lot of positions that you can configure it for but I think thats where it fails because its not as stable as one may require.

OEC Metal Micro Tripod Ball Head 1/4" Kit with Flash Shoe Multi-Purpose Mini Ballhead
Offered by treasuresale
Price: $8.95
2 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, April 21, 2014
I use this for my zoom h1, does a fantastic job! Im going to buy an extra one! Highly Recommend

G.I. Joe: Retaliation
G.I. Joe: Retaliation
DVD
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Movie, April 21, 2014
Decent movie, action was pretty intense. It was better than the first G.I Joe. Probably will purchase it on blu-ray soon!

Key & Peele Season 1
Key & Peele Season 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Stay Laughing, March 31, 2014
I stay laughing watching this series, pure comedy! I hope they keep cranking it out season after season, love it!

CowboyStudio 43" Black and White Reflective Photography Studio Brolly Box
CowboyStudio 43" Black and White Reflective Photography Studio Brolly Box
Price: $24.95
5 used & new from $19.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Brolly Box, January 7, 2014
I was skeptical at first but this is a great light modifier. The light is very soft and the umbrella is built quite nice, thinking of picking up another one! If you do portraits this is a great modifier to have, highly recommend!

Off Camera Photography Photo Studio Umbrella type 30" Octogon Softbox for Canon Nikon or Alien Bees Softbox880
Offered by ePhotoInc
Price: $34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars OK I guess, February 28, 2013
Nice Octogon Softbox, I paid less than $40 bucks so I got what I expected. I use it when Im out in the field and it does what I need it to do.

Nikon D600 24.3 MP CMOS FX-Format Digital SLR Camera (OLD MODEL)
Nikon D600 24.3 MP CMOS FX-Format Digital SLR Camera (OLD MODEL)
Offered by COOL JAPAN OSAKA Select Shop.
Price: $1,329.95
33 used & new from $898.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DSLR, February 28, 2013
I have no issues with what the camera doesn't have. It's a fantastic camera, and image quality is great. The only gripe I have with this camera is the stupid dial lock...I only shoot in manual and aperture priority and changing to one or the other is a pain. The camera itself is a bit small in my hands so I ordered a battery grip and that eliminates that issue.

Overall, the image quality is good and yes there are some limitations as far as sync speed, shutter speed, and bracketing but that just makes you a better photographer once you know how to work past those limitations.

Powerex MH-C800S 8-Cell Smart Charger for AA / AAA NiMH / NiCD
Powerex MH-C800S 8-Cell Smart Charger for AA / AAA NiMH / NiCD
Offered by Outdoor Photo Gear
Price: $39.49
15 used & new from $30.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, February 28, 2013
I cant complain about this charger at all. I think I will buy another one as a spare. Highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3