Profile for Kenneth Bellew > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 62

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kenneth Bellew RSS Feed (Minneapolis, MN United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
ASICS Men's GT 1000 2 Running Shoe,Storm/Lightning/Limeade,7.5 2E US
ASICS Men's GT 1000 2 Running Shoe,Storm/Lightning/Limeade,7.5 2E US
Price: $71.77
3 used & new from $71.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Double E was Not A Wide as Expected, August 27, 2014
I usually buy New Balance Double E width shoes. I tried the same size in this shoe, and they were not as wide as the New Balance I usually get. I think I'd either have to get 4E or move up a size.

I've Got You Under My Skin: A Novel
I've Got You Under My Skin: A Novel
by Mary Higgins Clark
Price: $18.43
273 used & new from $0.99

2.0 out of 5 stars A bad guy steps up to the father, July 17, 2014
This is not a spoiler, as I'm describing the first scene in the book, which sets to tone for the remainder. It begins with a murder. A father is pushing his 3-yr old in a swing at the park. A bad guy steps up to the father, shoots him in the head and runs. The dad collapses in a heap. The toddler shrieks to a nearby old lady, "Blue Eyes shot my daddy...Blue Eyes shot my daddy!" This from a 3-yr old seems so improbable that it has tainted the whole book for me. Am I wrong in not believing that a toddler would say this? He might scream for his dad, not grasping the gravity of events, but he wouldn't remember the guy's eye color and use that to call out the killer's identity, right? I mean, that's crazy isn't it?

Paul Mitchell The Conditioner, 33.8-Ounce Bottle
Paul Mitchell The Conditioner, 33.8-Ounce Bottle
Price: $23.02
39 used & new from $14.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Make my hair so much easier to style, April 8, 2014
I love this stuff. My hair just acts right after I use this. I mean, don't you just hate it when you're hair doesn't act right? Like you're walking through the store and it just start waving at people and other antics. Anyway. Two thumbs up. Use it before blow drying.

Davidson's Tea Bulk, Imperial Green Tea, 16-Ounce Bag
Davidson's Tea Bulk, Imperial Green Tea, 16-Ounce Bag
Price: $15.38
2 used & new from $15.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, April 8, 2014
I've been trying different blends of Davidson's green tea in bulk. I like this one fine. One thing I like is that the leaves don't puff up once hydrated, which makes cleaning the tea strainer cup easier.

Oregon 75-225 Replacement Belt for Toro 75-9010, 3/8-inch x 29-1/4-inch
Oregon 75-225 Replacement Belt for Toro 75-9010, 3/8-inch x 29-1/4-inch
Price: $3.99
12 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit my Toro CCR Powerlite Snowblower Model 38182 perfectly, April 8, 2014
Not much to say, except that it fit like the original for my Toro CCR Powerlite Snowblower Model 38182. Installation was simple. You can download a PDF of the installation guide (just google it, and you'll find it).

O2 Cool Flexi Clip Fan - O2 Cool 1261 - Colors may vary Package Quantity 1
O2 Cool Flexi Clip Fan - O2 Cool 1261 - Colors may vary Package Quantity 1
Offered by MoreQualityLessMoney
Price: $8.20
6 used & new from $8.20

3.0 out of 5 stars Used in spin class, February 3, 2014
I hooked this up to my spin-class bike. I extended the arm until was nearly strait-- in order to get the fan as close to my face as possible. I used it yesterday in a two-hour spin class and the batteries lasted fine for 2.5 hours (you have to get to class a half hour early to get a bike).

The fan puts out a light breeze. I was wishing for more power, but it was better than nothing. It cooled and evaporated the sweat on my face enough to provide some improvement in comfort.

OXO Good Grips Zester Grater
OXO Good Grips Zester Grater
Price: $9.99
7 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for mincing garlic cloves, February 3, 2014
I use this to shred my garlic gloves into just the right pulpy mixture. Cleans fairly easily--just rub its back side and dab the sharp side and rinse.

Globe Electric 7791301 The Original Swivel with Surge Protection 6 Outlet 2 USB Wall Space Plug
Price: $19.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - but beware: You cannot plug it into GFI outlets that have the fuse button, February 3, 2014
This plugs in snug. The USB ports work fine. The outlet columns rotate adequately. I have no complaints.

I wanted to plug it into a GFI outlet, and I found it wouldn't fit. I guess the holes on my GFI are a different width apart due to the fuse button in the middle of the GFI outlet. It fits normal outlets fine.

4Ever Fit Caffeine, 200 milligram, 100 Tablets (Pack of 6)
4Ever Fit Caffeine, 200 milligram, 100 Tablets (Pack of 6)
Offered by Cheapees
Price: $31.48
2 used & new from $31.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than a cup of coffee, January 1, 2014
These are compressed powder pills. You can keep one in your pocket and pop it in your mouth and let it dissolve. The taste is pretty bland and not difficult to allow it to dissolve in your mouth. Or, just chew it. No problem.

And, it doesn't stain your teeth.

BalanceFrom 10 Port USB 2.0 Hub with Fast Charging Mobile Devices Function & 3A Power Adapter [Mac/Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000/Linux Compatible] (Silk Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars This thing is awesome, January 1, 2014
It just works. I like the bendable connections. It has a nice feel to it, too. I recommend it. Check it out.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7